The Ball (Part 1)

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmm" you yawn and stretch, slowly opening your eyes and squint at the bright sunlight.

"What time is it?" you said reaching for your phone on the night stand "6:50 huh, pretty early." you stretch your whole body and get up, your heard rustling and turned to see SoRa wrapping herself like a burrito, you giggle and grabbed a towel on your way to the bathroom. Rinsing the shampoo off your hair while humming to Jung Joon Young 'Spotless Mind' when suddenly the door flies open.

 

 

"YAAH!" you yelled and instinctively cover your goods.

 

 

"Stop yelling its to *yawn* early for that" SoRa said as she sat on the toilet.

 

 

"At least knock, you know how paranoid I am with these kind of showers" you said referring to the glass. SoRa gave you a look and finished up.

 

 

"Hurry up your highness I need to shower too, and stop covering acting like I've never seen it before, I have the same thing you know." she says while grabbing a towel and begins to undress,you sighed.

 

 

"This friendship.." you get out and grab your towel, SoRa gets in.

 

 

"So what do you think will happen today? Nervous?" SoRa asked loudly from the shower.

 

 

"I dont know, I just hope I don't make a fool out of myself ya know. I want to make a good impression, and of course im nervous." you said as you grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed your teeth.

You and SoRa finished getting ready and headed to the dining hall. On your way there you bumped into Myungsoo.

 

 

"Morning you two" he smiled

 

 

"Good morning" you smiled back

 

 

"Hey" SoRa said

 

 

"So, you guys nervous about tonight? I know I am not the guest of honor" he chuckled.

 

 

"Im ok with it really, somewhat excited but this chick here, yeah she's nervous" SoRa said squeezing in between you and Myungsoo. She links her arms with yours and his and smiled. "It's been a while.since the trio have been together like this dont you think?"

 

 

"It sure had" he said smiling and ruffled SoRa's hair. She smacked his hand and you laughed. You miss hanging out with them, you really haven't gotten the chance ever since you got here.

 

 

"Hey, why don't we hangout tomorrow? We can go to the town, see what it's like, how the people are. Would you guys like to?" you asked

They both smiled at each other and back at you.

 

 

"Sure!" they said simultaneously. You smiled brightly.

 

 

You had breakfast like how you normally always do. Each day it gets a little louder at the table and you're ok with it. Everyone's comfortable with each other, well comfortable enough for small chat. The queen wants us to practice one more time all together with the guys so SoRa, Myungsoo, and I can be prepared and comfortable when talking with others. We all finished and began to make our way out but we were stopped by the queen.

 

 

"Hold it. One more thing, the guest will be arriving around 6:30 you should all be ready by that time and be in the grand hall by 7 when it starts, except for Hye bin." you rose and eyebrow confused "you and I will make our appearance at 7:30, you will come behind me ok?"

 

 

"Understood" you said and slightly bowed, she nodded and you were on your way.

 

 

"Looks like someone is going to be fashionably late" Kai smirked as he draped his arm around your shoulder.

 

 

"I guess so" you forced a smile, you were nervous as to what will happen tonight. Kai notice and smiled

 

 

"Your gonna be fine, trust me" he gave you a reassuring look and you felt comfortable and smiled.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finished eating lunch and everyone went their ways you decided to go take a walk in the gardens. You inhaled deeply taking in the fresh air and relaxing a bit. As you continued to walk along the path your mind was filled once again with crazy thoughts. You sighed and furrowed your brows deep in thought.

 

 

"A face like that doesn't suit you princess" the voice snaps you back to reality and you look up to see a smiling Chen.

 

 

"Oh Chen didn't see you there" you said smiling awkwardly

 

 

"Something on your mind?"

 

 

"Well, yeah of course. A lot of things actually" you sighed

 

 

"That nervous huh" you nod slightly he chuckled "don't be, your gonna be fine. Balls can be quite fun you know, if your with the right people that is" he winks and smiles widely you cant help but smile back. You notice he has a very cute smile, the corner of his lips curl perfectly and it makes it look mischievous and yet very cute.

 

 

"Still, it's nerve racking. I'm meeting kings and queens from other kingdoms, your parents, and not to mention the king of Cassiopeia. What if I make a fool out of myself, like when I am introduced and I trip and fall or if im talking to someone and they think I was being rude or a dance and I step on the guys foot or spill something and then they will think I'm not fit to be the bee queen or fit to marry their son an-" Chen's hand covered your mouth

 

 

"Man you talk too much." he placed his hands on your shoulders, slightly bent, looked you in the eyes and smiled "You my dear princess will be fine. There is absolutely nothing for to worry about ok? They will love you no doubt about that, you will be a great queen and people will love you and you will also be a great bride if they cant see how special and amazing you are then they are blind and you don't need their approval" you blinked a few times and smiled.

 

 

"Thanks, that makes me feel better"

 

 

"You're very welcome" he smiled

 

 

"You know, I think this the first time we actually had a conversation, and I just came a started babbling all that nonsense" you both laughed

 

 

"Its ok, at least we started somewhere"

 

 

"Indeed"

 

 

"I know this might be weird since this is like the first time we talked but if its ok with you can I be your first dance tonight?" his cheeks were slightly pink.

 

 

"Its not wired at all, and yes yes you can, I would love to" you smiled and he smiled feeling relieved.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter