Anticipation

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hye bin-ah!"  Your eyebrows furrow at the sound of loud voice calling your name. Your eyes still closed you hear footsteps coming up the stairs and getting closer to your room.

 

 

"YAH PARK HYE BIN! WAKE UP!"  The door flies open as the person disturbing your sleep walks in. You angrily grunt and turn around in your bead pulling the covers over your head. You hear them getting closer to your bed, you can feel them right next to you glaring at you.

 

 

"HYE BIN-AH IRONA!!" You snuggle closer to your blanket ignoring them. "If you dont wake up im going to dump this cup of ice all over you." You hear her say as she shakes the cup in her hand, you just ignore her. "Now hurry up we're already late."

 

 

You sigh angrily and close your eyes tighter not wanting to get up and go back to sleep. You stayed up all night watching videos of your favorite groups SHINee, B.A.P and B1A4. You admit it was a bad idea since you had school the next day plus exams but you didnt care you loved watching them perfom and also watching them being total goofballs.

 

"One..Two..THREE!!!" You hear her count but before you can do anything you feel a sudden coldness all over you. Yo gasp and shot right up.

 

 

"YAAAAH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!" You look to your left and see your best friend SoRa standing there with an evil grin.

 

 

"I warned you didnt I" she says while shaking the cup and smiling. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" You grab your pillow and throw it at her hitting her right in the face. You smile happy that you got her and you got her good. She let out a small gasp and fell.

 

 

"DUDE!! GET YOUR OF THE BED AND GET READY! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE AND MYUNGSOO WILL BE HERE SOON!" She yelled at you as she got up.

 

 

You sighed as you get off the bed. "Fine." You said annoyed and headed to the bathroom to get yourself ready.

 

 

"I'll be down stairs. Your mom made some breakfast so hurry." She said as you heard her leave and close the door.

 

You walk down the stairs while fixing your uniform. You see your mom pouring coffee in her favorite mug, SoRa sitting down munching on some toast and you also see Myungsoo drinking OJ.

 

"Morning" You said

 

"Morning sweety" Your mom said while smiling.

 

"Morning sleeping beauty." Myungsoo said to you with his perfect smile. Your cheeks flushed a bit and nodded in return. Even though Myungsoo is your best guy friend you secretly had a crush on him but never told him or SoRa since you didnt want to ruin the special bond you guys shared.

 

You looked up at the clock and saw it was 7:50 if you didnt leave now you guys will be late. You quickly got your bag and a piece of toast.

 

"Come on we're going to be late" You told them while leaving the kitchen. SoRa sighs and jumps off the chair Myungsoo just chuckles.

 

"Love you! Be safe and dont get into any trouble!" You hear you mom say from the kitchen.

 

"We wont! Love you too!"

 

"Good bye Mrs. Park and thanks for the breakfast" Myungsoo says as he closes the door behind him.

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter