Chapter 7

In Another Dimension......

He had been pacing back and forth right outside of the mansion for quite some time, not sure whether to go in or not. Junjin breathed in nervously, in an attempt to calm himself down and walked towards the gate confidently.

“Young master Choongjae, good afternoon. It’s nice to see you.” Greeted the gate keeper.

“You too, Niel.”

Junjin strode through the halls and stopped right outside of Charlie Park’s Study. He breathed in again and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Came the faint reply and Junjin pushed the door open.

“Abbeoji.”

“Choongjae. I knew you can’t survive with your allowances cut off.”

“Abbeoji, I’m here to inform you of something.”

“What? That you’re going to accept Yewon?” Charlie looked up from his files.

“No. I have a love interest.” Junjin eyed Charlie’s expression who kept silent.

“His name is Andy.”

“WHAT?! A guy?! NO! YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!” Charlie yelled while standing up and slamming the table.

“I’m here to INFORM you. Not to ask for permission.”

“Then get out of here. I won’t have a son who’s not normal.”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Junjin left the mansion angrily and went straight towards Andy’s house.

“Hyung, how was it?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“That bad huh?”

“I’m no longer his son.” Junjin said while trying to contain his tears.

Andy was at loss of words. He wasn’t sure how to cheer up the older guy so he opted to let the guy express himself.

“He said that he don’t want an abnormal son.”

“What? How are you abnormal?” Andy asked in disbelief.

“I like guys, Andy ahh……..”

Andy’s heart beat faster subconsciously.

“I like you…….”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Minwoo and Dongwan were in the school to discuss about the gang’s structure. They had gotten hungry and decided to walk to the school cafeteria. They were chatting happily when suddenly, a girl ran up to them and snuck a letter into Dongwan’s hands before disappearing out of sight.

“What the…..” Minwoo was too shocked to respond while Dongwan curiously opened the letter.

“Oh my god! She likes me?!” Dongwan yelled excitedly.

Minwoo felt a pang of jealousy at Dongwan’s reaction.

“Yah, don’t tell me you like her too? She’s not you style.”

“Not for now, but a girl who would take the first step is very admirable. Who knows maybe I’ll like her. Ahhh, she’s so cute, the way she ran………”

Minwoo wasn’t paying attention at Dongwan’s blabbering as he was thinking of ways to stop Dongwan from liking her.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Hyesung got down from the taxi and ran towards the beach. He looked around desperately but Junghyuk was nowhere to be found. He fished his phone from the pocket and dialed Junghyuk’s number frantically.

‘The number you have dialed is not available…’

After a few attempts, he sat down on the smooth sand, trying to figure out where could Junghyuk be at. Suddenly, his phone rang and knocked him out of his thoughts.

“Yobeoseyo?”

“Hyesung, where are you? Can you come home, your father wants to see you.”

“Omma? Why? What happened?”

“Just come home Hyesung ah. It’s urgent.” Mrs. Shin said gently but she still sounded worried.

“Ok, I’ll be home by 15 minutes.”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Hyesung got home and was shocked to the bones when he entered the living room. Mr. Shin was sitting comfortably on his usual single couch with a cup of coffee in his hands. Opposite the room was Junghyuk in a kneeling position with both his hands secured behind him. Mun Jongshin, Junghyuk’s father was behind his son, locking his son’s head tight enough to cause a huge amount of strain and pain. Junghyuk’s pain was obvious as his breathing was short and ragged while his eyes were tightly shut to ease the pain.

 

“Abbeoji! What’s going on?” Hyeusng panicked.

Mr.Shin ignored Hyesung and continued to question Junghyuk.

“Do you have any secret to tell me?” Mr.Shin’s voice is sharp and dangerous.

“N….o… ma..ste..r..”

“Hyesung, perhaps you have something to say then?”

“No, abbeoji! Let him go! He did nothing wrong!”

Mr.Shin sipped his coffee and let the taste die down before continuing.

“How about if I use the name Eric?”

 

 

 

 

Notes: First thing first, sorry for the really late update, college happened and I didn't have the time to write the story. Ok so, some relationship progress for two of the couples while one of them is somehow doomed. Poor Ricsyung.......... Are they going to get out of it or are they going down with it? It all depends on what my beloved readers want! Comment on what you want for them and I'll try to go with the majority. Anyway, Shinhwa wrapped up their Sniper Promotions today with 10 wins altogether! Congrats to our oppas and pray for a world tour. *Keeping my fingers crossed* SHINHWA CHANGJO <3