Chapter 2

In Another Dimension......

Minwoo was walking towards his car alone as Dongwan had rushed towards the toilet right after class. As he took out his keys from his pocket, an arm grabbed him from behind, and a gun was pointed at the back of his head. Minwoo froze.

“Don’t move!”

“Hey man, you do know who you’re currently holding as a hostage right?” Minwoo stated calmly.

“Lee Minwoo, the leader of the Dragons. Of course I know……” Before the man could finish his sentence, Minwoo grabbed his hand with the gun and through him to the ground.

“Ah…..AH!!” Yelled the man in pain while writhing on the ground.

‘Jin?! What do you think you’re doing?” Minwoo yelled and let go of the man.

“Haha, it’s just a joke, hyung. I didn’t know you’re afraid of a finger gun hahahahaha.” Said Junjin while moving his arms.

Minwoo shook his head and helped Junjin up. Junjin is the co-leader of the Wolves which is the Dragons’ closest allies. Junjin is the eldest son of the Park Family and inherited the family’s super-strength and agility.

“So hyung, did you heard about the new transfers?”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

“Wah hyung, they sure are not friendly! But they’re interesting!” exclaimed Junjin after listening to Minwoo’s story.

They are at the Café near SM high.

“Shhhh! Jin!”

“Ah, whatever. Today, I brought the boys out for a fight with the Jaws and it was a nicely done battle. Andy…….”

As Junjin was blabbering, Minwoo noticed two familiar figures walking past the café window.

“Jin, look. There they are.” Minwoo points towards Hyesung and Eric who were walking casually. They were chatting happily but Minwoo noticed that Eric was walking slightly behind Hyesung and was keeping his guard up.

“It seems like Eric is a cold guy.” Junjin muttered.

Minwoo didn’t reply but continued watching the duo closely.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Eric had been following Hyesung since they left school. He paid close attention to their surroundings and tailed Hyesung like an obedient dog. As then went around the corner of the street, he saw Minwoo and Junjin the leader of the Wolves in the café.

“Hyesung, Minwoo and Junjin is in that café. Minwoo is seated facing the window. I’m sure he’ll notice us when we pass by.”

“Let’s get our acts up.” Said Hyesung while turning to look at the duo.

Hyesung started to speak up cheerfully and Eric answered him happily. Soon after they walked out of Minwoo’s sight, they returned to their composed selves. They continued on walking down the streets towards the Shin Mansion. Suddenly, a van abruptly stopped beside them and a dozen men swarmed around them, all ready on their fighting stance. Eric stepped up protectively over Hyesung, fire ignited in his palms.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

On the next day, Minwoo and Dongwan rushed through the corridors as they’re already late for class after a fight in the basketball court. As they passed by Hyesung’s and Eric’s class, Minwoo briefly glanced inside and saw Hyesung sitting at the back of the class on his own.

“Wannie, I think something happened yesterday. Eric’s absent. I think we should….” Before Minwoo could finish, Dongwan interrupted him.

“Can we talk about that later? We’re already late for class!!!! Come on!!”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

It’s lunch break, Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy, the co-leader of Wolves met up for lunch in the cafeteria. They each got their foods and sat together at their usual table.

“Andy, we don’t see you that often now. What’s going on?” Asked Dongwan while chewing up his food.

“I’m busy with my studies. You know, exams are around the corner and I’m on scholarships. I can’t afford to lose the scholarship.”

Andy was from a normal lower class family and was in this school because he was offered a scholarship. He was bullied at first since he’s not a royal blood but Junjin appeared and saved him. Junjin had been his only friend and taught him how to use his ability to control the wind to its fullest. A year later, Junjin decided to let Andy be his co-leader of the Wolves but the decision was criticized by the underlings. Junjin decided to let Andy prove his worth by having a duel with one of their best fighters. Andy managed to defeat that guy with just 3 moves and left the underlings in awe. He was then respected and no one else dared to pick on him.

The four of them talked about various topics and laughed for rounds before a commotion was heard in a corner of the cafeteria.

“Not so tough today huh? Where’s your bodyguard?” Yelled the guy who’s holding Hyesung’s collar.

“Jihoon, stop this.” Hyesung stated calmly.

“Hahahaha, Shin Hyesung. Your bodyguard is so weak. All I have to do is send a dozen man and he’s down! I still remember how you dumped me for HIM! That pathetic SLAVE BOY!” Jihoon threw Hyesung down onto the floor.

Hyesung was angered and he kicked Jihoon’s abdomen full force before punching his nose.

“No one says that about Eric!” a punch again, this time at Jihoon’s stomach.

Before the third blow was delivered, Jihoon’s men grabbed Hyesung and dragged him out with Jihoon following behind.

Minwoo and the others followed the group to the toilet where Hyesung was beat up by Jihoon.

As Minwoo was about to help, the taps in the toilet started to flow. With Hyesung’s slight wave of hand, the water rushed towards Jihoon and his men, pushing them towards the wall with full force. After the big amount of water was drained away, Hyesung walked up towards the now battered Jihoon and held him up by the collar.

“Do not try to harm Eric in any ways possible or I swear I’ll make you pay for it regardless of our past relationship.” Hyesung said in a dangerous tone before leaving the toilet.

The other four was stunned at Hyesung’s sudden attitude and quickly ran down the corridor before Hyesung spotted them.

 

 

 

 

Notes: OMG sorry for the delay. I was house moving and Chinese new Year is around the corner, which made me so freaking busy. Anyway, back to the story. So, anyone expected that? Anyone? Anyone? Hahahahaha. So, I made Ricsyung's and Jindy's relationship way more complicated that Woodong's. What's going on between Hyesung, Eric and jihoon? Read on to find out lol. So, i was so excited about Shinhwa's comeback on 26th of February that I was squirming in class when I saw the notice on Shinhwa Facebook page. The title track is Sniper and they said that the moves are the most extreme and iest yet!!! I can't wait for it! Anyway, happy Chinese New Year guys or Happy Hoildays!!!!! SHINHWA CHANGJO <3