Chapter 6

In Another Dimension......

The lunch break bell rang, both Hyesung and Junghyuk packed their stuffs and headed towards the classroom door. But they were stopped by an arm that had suddenly got into their way.

“Shin Hyesung, we need to talk.”

“Lee Minwoo? I told you that we have nothing to talk about.” Hyesung glared at the shorter guy.

“People say that the enemy of our enemy is our friend. I’m here to discuss about Jihoon.”

Hyesung remained silent, letting Minwoo continue while Junghyuk was eyeing Hyesung’s expression.

“That bastard cheated in a battle and injured one of my closest dongsaeng. I’m planning on a revenge. I didn’t mean to probe on your personal issue but I believe I overheard that you are on bad terms with Jihoon. So I propose that we work together to defeat him.”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Jihoon and his men are bullying a bunch of younger students by mocking and beating them up at the school gate. He was clearly enjoying himself when four men started to show up.

“Jihoon! Let them go.”

“Ah, Minwoo! How are you?” Jihoon released his grip on one of the students who then fled with his friends.

“Cut that bull! I want to fight!”

“Are you sure? Only the four of you? From what I remember, those losers over there lost our last fight.” Jihoon pointed at the Wolves.

“This is our fight. We don’t want to involve the boys.” Stated Dongwan.

“You cheated! Bastard! Fight like a man, you coward!” yelled Junjin.

“As you wish.” Jihoon sent an eye signal towards his right-hand-man who left the scene.

Jihoon released black fog with both his palms, getting ready to pounce on his opponent when Hyesung and Junghyuk appeared before him.

“What? Hyesung? You’re on these idiots’ side?”

“You went overboard this time, Jihoon. I made the right choice for leaving you.”

Jihoon was infuriated and directed his anger at Junghyuk.

“You’re going to pay for taking Hyesung away, slave boy! I’m going to kill you!” And with that, Jihoon shot the black fog at Junghyuk and ran towards the latter.

Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy all sprinted towards the Vipers and initiated their attack. Minwoo summoned some tree branches to trap the Vipers; Dongwan had turned his arms into gold and started to punched the Vipers mercilessly. Junjin used his amazing reflexes to kick and punch the Vipers into the air while Andy calmly used the wind to create a perimeter and suffocate the Vipers.

Hyesung saw Jihoon sprinting towards his bodyguard but was occupied by a dozen of Vipers who were fighting him with their bats. He inwardly cursed when he saw Jihoon having the upper hand over Junghyuk whose breathing and sight is affected by the black fog.

Soon, Jihoon’s right-hand-man returned with a hundred of Vipers. Hyesung gathered his strength and summoned a huge wave to send the Vipers he’s fighting towards the gate and rushed towards Jihoon. He sent another wave of water to wash away all the fog that was surrounding them. With that clearance, Junghyuk ignited his palms and send balls of fire towards Jihoon but was avoided.

"Run! Eric run!"

 Eric stopped when he heard Hyesung's desperate voice. He glanced at his master and their gazes locked.

"Go! Now!" Hyesung was holding Jihoon off, using his palms to deflect Jihoon's attacks. Thousands of thoughts ran through his mind. Should he go and leave the others to fight the fight he's supposed to fight? He looked around him. Minwoo was pinned to the ground by a few of Jihoon's men. His face is an artwork of bruises and blood together.

"Hye...sung...... I....."

"Eric for Gods sake just go! Run! I'll meet you at our usual place! GO ERIC!"

He hesitated but complied as Hyesung was already angry. He ran without looking back at the field. He ran as fast as his legs could take him, down the streets and towards the beach. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" He yelled at the sea, and sent punches on the trunk of the poor coconut tree beside him. He punched and kicked, ignored the pain in his limbs.

He stopped when he finally couldn't swing his fist anymore. He sank onto his knees and buried his face in his hands. He sobbed while he knew he shouldn't be.

"I...I'm so sorry Hyesung."

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Junjin finished off the remaining Vipers and sprinted towards the fight between Jihoon and Hyesung. He met Hyesung’s gaze and nodded. They started a simultaneous bare hands fight. Hyesung sent a low kick towards Jihoon’s knees and Junjin sent a strong punch towards the abdomen and face. Their actions are so in sync that Jihoon was slowly wearing off.

Dongwan and Andy finished their fights and made their way towards Minwoo who’s struggling.

While the trio were distracted, Hyesung fly kicked Jihoon hard in the jaw that sent the latter flying onto the ground. Junjin took that opportunity to grab Jihoon’s collar.

“Jinnie stop! He lost and that’s enough.” Minwoo suddenly said.

“But hyung, he stabbed Andy!” Junjin growled.

“Yes, but if we’re not monsters like him. We had our revenge and that’s enough.”

Junjin fought the urge to beat Jihoon to death and released his collar.

 

“Viper lost and I don’t want to see you or your boys messing around the school anymore or I’ll completely ruin your gang.” Dongwan warned.

Jihoon scrambled onto his feet and escaped.

“Nice fight, hyungs.” Andy smiled.

“So Hyesung, we make a good team don’t we?” Minwoo asked, just realizing the missing person.

“Yeah we do.” Hyesung smiled lightly.

“Woah! You smiled! Wait….. Where’s Eric?” said Dongwan.

Only then did it hit Hyesung that he needed to meet Eric.

“I sent him off. Jihoon was about to kill him, so I let him run away. I need to go now.”

The four watched curiously as Hyesung left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Notes: OMG!!! This story is slowly turning into a Ricsyung centric fic. So, their friendship is about to start. I'll start to write more about Jin's love story and how Woodong come together. Haha so the unofficial poll for the ending for Ricsyung is still open. After this chapter, what kind of ending do you want for them? I will apreciate and comsider every single comment you're giving! But there's one thing I can tell you: Uri leadernim, Eric is going down a dark, dangerous and depressing road. BUT the ending can still be a happy one though. SHINHWA CHANGJO <3