Chapter 4

In Another Dimension......

The beat of the hip hop song flowed into his ears like a drug and he let his body move instinctively. Minwoo had his eyes close as he danced swiftly to the addictive rhythm of the hip hop song. But the soft sound of the studio door opening disrupted his concentration and Minwoo stopped his moves.

“Yah Wannie! You know well how much I hate to be disturbed when I’m dancing.” Minwoo was about to jokingly hit Dongwan when he noticed the latter who was panting.

“Ji…..Jihoon……he…he is fighting the Wolves…..They….. They’re outnumbered….”

“What? Where are they?”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Minwoo and Dongwan along with a bunch of Dragons rushed towards the basketball court where the Wolves were desperately defending themselves against Jihoon’s Vipers.

Before they can initiate an attack, Jihoon took out a pocket knife and stabbed an already battered Andy. He grinned evilly before signaling his men to retreat.

Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan were stunned to see Andy falling onto the ground limply, blood pooling around his body.

“ANDY!!!!” Junjin hurried over towards Andy and applied pressure to his wounded abdomen, trying hard but failing to stop his tears from streaming down his eyes.

Minwoo was too shocked to do anything but to stare at Andy’s lifeless body while Dongwan was frantically calling for help.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Hyesung had just finished dressing up after a relaxing afternoon bath and was fixing his hair when someone knocked on his door.

Hyesung opened the door grumpily and was shocked to see Junghyuk standing right outside and was grinning happily at him.

“Hyesungie!”

“Yah! Are you crazy? What if someone heard you? Come in quick!” He pulled Junghyuk in.

“Don’t worry. Master is out. Wanna go out?”

“A minute you mikkulaji. I’m not done fixing my hair.”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Hyesung and Junghyuk travelled to the beach with Junghyuk driving the car like a Rally driver and Hyesung grabbing onto the seat and screaming all the way.

“You’re not allowed to touch any car anymore.” Said Hyesung who felt dizzy even though he’s already stepping on the soft sand.

They walked on the beach slowly. Enjoying the moment of equality in peace. They did not exchange any words but they knew well that both of them didn’t want this moment to end. Hyesung let the peacefulness drive his thoughts deep from his heart. There’s something he knew he should’ve done ages ago and now, he can’t ignore his feelings anymore.

“Hyuk ah, I have a favor to ask you. As your master.”

Junghyuk stopped in his tracks, flinching as Hyesung used his authority unexpectedly.

“Promise me. Promise me to always defend yourself if you’re doing the right thing. Promise me…. to always call me Hyesung……and to leave when I ask you to.” Hyesung’s voice drifted as he knew he’s asking Junghyuk to turn his back on his duty.

“But I won’t leave you! Why…….”

“Because I’m tired! I’m tired of worrying for you! I’m tired of seeing you living this pathetic slave life!” Hyesung yelled towards the sea.

“I’m fine! I’m happy staying by your side like this. Please, don’t chase me away.” Junghyuk got on his knees and pulled Hyesung’s hand.

“You know yourself that it’s only a matter of time until dad realize your identity and what you did behind his back. He won’t let you off without completely destroying your back with the whip. I don’t want to see you hurt.” Hyesung felt terrible just by thinking of the sight. He knew he needed to prevent that from happening and that he cared too much for his bodyguard.

Junghyuk panicked. He knew that Hyesung was doing this for him. He knew that Hyesung will feel twice the pain if he’s hurt. He need to stop this. He need to stopped the pain Hyesung’s in now. And the only way is to promise Hyesung. No matter how conflicted his heart is, he will still do whatever Hyesung wants him to as long as Hyesung is happy but this time, Hyesung’s wish will destroy the both of them deep in the heart.

“Mun Junghyuk, answer… me.” Hyesung’s voice trembled.

“Yes, master.”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

“Can someone tell me what happened?!” Yelled a furious Minwoo at their gang hideout.

“The Vipers said we’re weak and challenged us to a battle… and Junjin hyung agreed to it.”

“A battle? They called that a battle?! A battle shouldn’t involve taking someone’s life nor having any weapons! Jihoon you cheating bastard!”

“Minwoo ah, calm down.” Dongwan patted his back.

“How can I calm down when Andy is still in the emergency ward?! I swear I’m going to make Jihoon pay!” yelled Minwoo as he slammed his fist onto the table.

Suddenly, Minwoo’s phone rang.

“What?”

“Hyung…. Andy…….”

 

 

 

 

 

Note: Congratulations to Shinhwa oppas for their first win on Show! Music Core!!!! Yippeee!!!!! Ehhem, back to the story. Sorry for doing that to Andy and Ricsyung, but it had to be done to move the story forward. Don't kill me!!!! So, how was it? Please comment and subscribe. I promise that I will treasure every single subscriber and try to upload more often but college is seriously drowning me. Anyway, let's continue to support Shinhwa!! SHINHWA CHANGJO <3