Surprise!

Wishing On A Star

Continues....

jb & suzy arrived at the place that jb prepared.

"wait baby, close your eyes!"

"eh? Why?"

"Baby dont ask! Just close your eyes!"

then jb put his hands to suzy's eyes, then they walk.

"1..2..3!!" jb get away his hand then quickly said

"Surprise! Baby you can now open your eyes!"

suzy open her eyes and she saw a beautiful sea that twinkling in front of her, she also saw a picnic set that full of flowers and candles then jb get a bouquet of flowers and give it to suzy.

"i dont have an idea to be a romantic boyfriend but i do this with a full effort, i wish u like it?"

"you.. you do this?"

"hmm. Why? U dont like it?"

suzy nodded

"im sorry baby! next time i will do it perfectly, letx sit?"

suzy starts to cry then she hug jb from the back "i dont like it cause i really really really love it! Thank u for this!"

jb smiles "mm. Baby u make me happy, thank u too. Baby dont cry! U look so ugly now."

"Yah!!" suzy punch jb's shoulder then she quickly sit

"baby dont be angry ok! Im just joking!"

suzy ignore it. Jb get his cell then he play a music and start to sing.[ROMANTIC - SHINee]

suzy look to jb and jb touch suzy's hand while singing. Suzy just looking and listening to jb. When the song ends suzy claps

"wow! Baby youre so great! DAEBAK!!"

"baby thats for u i dont know how to play violin or romantic instrument so i just sing to become romantic so do u like it?"

"jagiya! U dont need to be romantic cause youre more than a romantic guy for me."

"jinjja? Thank u baby, well what were waiting for? Letx eat while watching the beautiful view?"

suzy smiles then she get the food and eat, they happily talks while eating. When phone rings.