continue

Wishing On A Star

in the park

"honey plz stop crying!"

"Jb im so sorry!"

4 what?About jungkook?Honey its ok.I heard it all, i heard what ur feeling for him.And im not angry.Im happy.so plz stop crying.I dont want to see cry.

suzy hug jb"jb,thank u a lot.Thank u"

honey.Its ok.Then jb hug back

the next day

jb and suzy arrive at the shoot(jb dont have a sched 2day)(suzy shoot for her movie.suzy and kim soo hyun is the lead, jungkook is a friend of soo hyun and joy is sister of suzy.)jungkook is so happy when he see suzy but his smiles gone when he saw jb looking to him.

"wow!Jb is so supportive to her gf"said the 1st staff

ne!suzy is so lucky he have a supportive, loving,caring,kind,handsome bf.

and look at them they are so sweet.

joy is so irritated."ya! U staffs so noisy.just go back to ur work.ill tell the director what u doing now"

ya!ya!Ok were going back.Thank u for kindness. The 1st staff said

"lets go guys the witch is angry i dont want to be a frog"Said the 3rd staff

joy gave them an angry look,then the staff back to work.5 hours later..the shoot done.jb and suzy walks to jb car and jung looking to them.

"ya!u happy just look to them?"joy 2 jung. And jung ignore her, get his jacket and go to his car.

"YAH!im talking to u"then joy get her bag and follow jung.

honey what do u like to eat?Jb 2 suzy

ahmmm.

ya!wait!im talk...oh hello my dear friend!

baBy!get inside.jb open the door, jb vow to them and run to the drivers seat and drive.

jung look to jb's car then ride in da car"why are here?"

i want to ride!kappshida! Joy 2 jung

"get out"

"i dont want"

"i said get out"jung shouts.

joy quickly go out jung start to drive