give up

Wishing On A Star

soowon continue to comfort the crying man

try to be ur friend. U need to stor ur craziness for her. U need to give up. Try to be a happy person. Move on u need to start again start from the beginning. Try to be u again. U need to help ur self. ur not alone. Im here ur bestfriend. U have a family. Remember that. Today ur doing very great. Im thankful u share ur problem. Thank u.

soo stop to hug jung then she stand

"oppa. Do my advice. Im sure youll be happy. Fighting!"

soo start to walk. And jung stop to cry he stand and look to soo.he run and find soowon but he dont see it he just saw a handerchief in his hand.

"kamsahamnida! Noona"

jung decide to go back home. The next day jung just remembering yesterday and the moments of him and suzy.

playing blankly by miss a, in my room by shinee, just one day by bts and superhero by boyfriend

jung also remember the time that he cry to a girl. Jung stop hugging soowon

"ah!why am i like this? Im like a gay. Crying to a woman's shoulder."

"stop saying that! Ur not like that, ur not a gay for me, ur so manly, true man can cry, can cry even if theres a girl in front of him. Ur so manly!"

he smiles."shes right. Jung wake up"he slap his face

the next day. the last day of his vacation. Jung going back to seoul, jung text suzy and jb

"please lets meet i have a very important thing to say to u. Please meet me in soo's cafe this 6 pm today. I will wait."

suzy decide to meet jb even if jb dont like it.jb want to be with suzy but suzy replied

"im sorry im busy today."

when jb bored so he decide to meet jung. 6:15 pm Jb and su arrive

"jb! Suzy!" jb and su said

"noona!hyung! Lets go inside its cold here"

to be continue...