vacation

Wishing On A Star

9 month later

jung trying to talk and text suzy a many times. But he failed and just one reply did he get."jung plz stop it.i dont want to say this but i just want to be ur friend.Plz understand.Sorry"~suzy

jung try not to cry but when he read suzy text he cry a lot and he cry when no people see him.Everytime he remember suzy he cry so much and he dont like it. One day jung get a vacation trip 4 1week. He told it to his co-members,manager& the pres.Of their company. Jung go to bijin island 4 his vacation trip.1st to 4th day of his vacation he do whatever he like. While in the seoul fans is very worry to him but the members say that "no need to worry he is just in a vacation trip"suzy is worried 4 him too but jb comforted her.

the next day jung exercise, jogging in the morning and walks in the afternoon. Then he decide to walk.(jung flashing backs)(playing day by day by snsd)he remember the happy and sad day in his entire life.When one girl sit beside him.

(the girl their is kim soowon she is my character in girl high.Try reading it to know about her)"ahhmm. Excuse me."

jung look to her"ye?"

ahm.Are u ok?I was asking u but u dont answer.

oh!sorry ne im ok what is ur question?

jinjja?u ok?if u want u can tell me what ur problem. I will listen.

no i dont! Jung stand

wait. I know u have a problem, we dont know each other but u need a friend pretend im ur bestfriend

jung stop and sit then he started to tell and he cry a lot.(love pain by shinee playing)soowon comforted him she hug the crying man.

gwaenchanayo!u did very well. Oppa plz listen as im ur bestfriend i want u to do my advice. Do what she said. Set her free.she will be happy when u do that. Try to erase her.u will find another a girl. Trust me.