mystery girl?

Wishing On A Star

{Continues}

suzy and jb stop there moments when they heard a voice. They look around to find it

."is ur manager know it?i guess they dont know of course im first. Well guys chukahaeyo!."

suzy and jb look at their back and they see joy who is standing

. "what the hell are you doing here?is the evil call you?" jb 2 joy.

"damn you. FIY im here because i want to relax. But now it destroy because of you too. How dare you to say that.".Joy to jb.

Then joy look to suzy

"oh. Hello my dear friend. So hes now ur boyfriend huh? Hows ur date? Are you enjoying it?." joy to suzy.

"of course where enjoying it. But when you here it became hell."jb to joy.

"lets go suzy its getting hot here. I thought this place is very go od. I dont know it will become hell."

then jb hold suzy hand and pull and walk faster. Joy is so angry.

"yah! People jb is here!"

joy shout loud so the people look at her then they searching for jb. Joy quickly hide. Jb heard it so he walk slow.

"honey dont worry were going out here." suzy nods.

Jb and suzy quickly enter the car. The people keep searching for jb. Jb apologizes suzy but then jb continue their date and go to the park and eat their.

9:30 pm. Jb and suzy is in the car now.

"MK. THAnk you for this day im so happy.im so enjoy. Its my unforgettable experience."

"its nothing i enjoy this day too.Thank you too."

when suzy receive a text and it says there.

"suzy where are you? Go home now."~min.

"oh i need to go home now.MK THank u thank u again.ill go."

jb nodded.

"bye. Sweet dreams. Saranghae!"

suzy nods.

"saranghae, sweet dreams too."

then suzy kiss jb's cheek. And quickly run to the building. Jb shock. And so happy.