SHINS PLAN

Wishing On A Star

"whats because of me?"

"jb at first that i know ur relationship, i thought she will live happily with u, but everytime im together with her shes not in her mind, she alwayx look at her phone and i dont know why, so tell me what is the reason?"

"i dont know" angry jb turns like a puppy

"jb shes ur gf but u dont know whats in her mind?"

while in suzy stage

"so what im going to do now? Aissh"

suzy tantrum walk when a man stand in her front

"noona! What r u doing here?"

¤¤ "ko..kook..kookie!"

"noona why r u here? R u alone?"

suzy nods "ah im just walking, i like wailking in the evening! u kookie why r u here?"

"ah im driving when i saw u, r u going home? Lets go ill take u home"

suzy smile and nodded. Lets back to the boys talk

"i..i dont know but theres one thing i know that i love her and she love me, shes very important to me and im important to her, yes i dont know whats in her mind but i know we love each other, i know that because she always saying that to me and thats the thing that im proud of"

shin is in silent mode in 5 min. Then he smiles

"great. jb u learn now very good, now i heard what i like to hear from u, jb u really grown up from the time that i know u, u really a diff. Man now. Im proud of u"

he touch jb's shoulder then he go out in the car, jb is in silence in a second then he follow shin

"hyung! Wait!"

shin stop then he look to jb and he walks to him

"jb! Do u know that im just testing u? Now that i heard what i like to hear ill go now" he turns

"wait hyung! Do u like suzy?"

"of course i like her but as a friend, jb please continue to love her, if something happen to ur relationship, please dont hesitate to call me"