Shinsu's Can Do

Wishing On A Star

shin & suzy didnt expect the director said. 5 minute silence in the two of them.

"mwo..mwoya?"

"haha. I didnt expect it. Its so weird day"

"so oppa what were going to do now?"

"well do it. Lets do what they like. Trust me"

angry jb stand and go back to their place, happy joy follows jb while irritated suzy look to them so mad Then the determination face appears, she look straight to shin and nods.

"ok so lets do it, let them see what SHINSU can do" shin smile su smiles back

A minute pass.. Shin & suzy ready to start while jb stare silent to them

"3.2.1.. Action!"

shin & suzy start to move. They gave their best to it. They act naturally, enjoying the environment. Time to say their lines, suzy want to give her best so she imagine that the man infront of him is jb.

after their lines shin & suzy do a soft, loving couple kiss, its a long kiss with a loving passion of a couple. Staffs so impress and so happy.

"cut.. Ok.. Good."

staffs clap then run to them and congratulate them, suzy & shin vows. Suzy look to 100% angry jb, nervous alert! Jb look back to their staff.

"suzy be dont nervous! Ill talk to him. Trust me" shin said and su nods

a minute later... Jb's shooting end. He walk straight to nervous suzy and get suzy and her bag then go to his car. Shin follows them, joy just stare them.

"ride! Go ride now!"

"JB!! Wait! Lets talk!"

but jb didnt answer and ride the car, starting engine. When

"why are you here? Go out!!"

"no. I want to talk to you. Suzy can u go out?"

"no. Will talk. So hyung u should go out."

"i dont. Ill ride.

"hyung! Please go out!!"

"sorry, i dont. Whatever u said ill not do that!"

"what the!!, ok then ill go"