love confession

Wishing On A Star

"noona."

jungkook shouts. Suzy happily walk to him.

"kookie!why are you here?"

"ah. I just what to visit and talk to you. Can we? Letx go to a park."

suzy nodded ok letx go.then they go to jungkook's car.

*while driving jungkook is preparing for confesing*

arrived at the park. Ahh .noona letx sit first. Ah wait me ill buy foods. Suzy nodded while jungkook buys suzy remember jb said. And she smiles a lot. When jungkook back he saw suzy smiles and he smile too. Then he sit next to suzy

"noona here.Eat this its delicious. Ah noona why are you smiling?" jung ask.

"thanku ah. Its nothing i just remember a happy time." suzy reply.

Jungkook nodded and became so quiet.

*preparing*

"ah noona."

"ne?" suzy ask with smiles.

"ahmm. Noona."

suzy now a questions?_?

"why? Kookie."

jungkook kiss suzy ¤¤

then suzy quickly break the kiss

"kookie. You. Why you do that?"

"suzy!! I love you. Ilove you more than my myself i dont know it starts. But one day im awake that i like you i love you. Please be my girl"

suzy shocks

"kookie. What are you talking about?"

"suzy im saying is i likeyou ilove you. I want to be with you. Please be my girl"

"kookie. Im sorry i cant accept ur feellings i...i..."

"what? Why you cant accept me?"

"i..i..i falling in love with other man. Im sorry jungkook but try to forget me. Forget ur feeling. I cant accept u cause ur like my little brother yes i like you but as my brother.So please stop that i dont like it."

"no. I wont.Suzy its the 1st time i feel it for a girl like you.I love you."

"im sorry jungkook"

then suzy walk,jungkook stop her and he hug suzy.suzy take away jungkooks hand.

"im sorry jungkook"

then she run fast.Jungkook like to follow him but people recognize him. And take a pics of him. So he just looking to the running suzy. He say to his mind"

no. Suzy i cant.I will not stop. Cause i Love u.