Chapter 10 » one day trainee

Wishing On A Star

Joy who is now a new trainee of SGMB ENT.,

because of ETP/Exchange Trainee Project.

To start a new life and pursue her career, she enter the trainee's room with a big smile...

"So this is the trainee room?and they are the trainee's? OMG! they all PABO and so pathetic!! How come im the only trainee here that has a unique talent! Hahaha!!

First day of a trainee here? I will give them a sample.I will show them my world class and exotic talent Surely

, they were all in shock...

Joy go to the center of the room and dance while singing.

The trainee were all shock.

"so she is the new trainee? Wow shes amazing. Said the trainee's.

The manager of new pre debut group enter the room and she see joy who is dancing. She watch joy's performance happily

. She ask one of the staff there for some info about joy.and The manager talk to the ceo, about joy.

"Maam, i like joy to be one of ur new predebut group violet,i know she's new but shes good, amazing. And i think she deserve it No wonder she will be one of the popular star worldwide. The manager also said all the options.

She talk to the ceo in about 3 hours, at last CEO approved her request. manager min ah was so happy.

Next day....

2nd day of joy as trainee. Manager Min ah and Ceo Kim Bum enter the room and look for joy.They talk to her.

"Joy because ur amazing, i think u desearve to be one of a new group violet. So u will join violet as one of the member. We talk about it and the current member of violet also accept it. So congratz. Someday u will be one of the most popular star in world.

Congratz again.min ah said

*shaking hands*

Joy is in shock when she heard it. She was so happy and full of big smile.

"Thank u very much Mr.ceo and ms. Manager.

Thank u for the opportunity. Ill do my best to become a popular star. Thank u. The manager and ceo smile.

"Ok good, so joy for some options follow ur manager. Kim bum said and he go back to his office. While joy only said

"well. I desearve it. Haha but in low voice.

Then joy follow her manager to talk about it and meet the other member.