Not an Update (My very Late Welcome Message to RV's new Evil Maknae)

Red Velvet One-Shot (Inspired from Taylor Swift Songs)

Welcome to the new maknae of Red Velvet! Hwaiting!)

 

               

 

               

 

Since this is a collection of Red Velvet one-shot stories let me introduce to you the newest addition to the cupcake family, Yeri. Kpop fans especially Red Velvet stan got the shock of their life (that includes me) when SM all of a sudden announced the addition of the new member in their comeback. Although there are previous rumors of the addition of a new member I really didn’t take it too seriously but now it’s actually happening. Even though I love the RV4 as a fan I’m gonna be supporting the 5 members or if ever SM plans to add more in the future (which I hope they don’t because it’s seriously not funny anymore).

 

Anyway, who could actually hate this cutie new maknae that doesn’t really look like maknae to me. She’s pretty and she looks like a combination of Naeun and Boa. No hate and bias aside I honestly think that Joy looks more of a maknae than Yeri. Joy has a cute baby face and baby aura while Yeri has a model-like aura to her. She has an ordinary feel yet classy. You know the type of person who looks plain but pretty and not the over rated kind of prettiness.

 

Anyway, all of these are just my opinion. You may or may not agree to it.

 

And since I don’t have and I can’t think of anyone to ship with Yeri because first, she’s just new and second she’s so young that I feel so old (she’s the same age as my second younger sister). So yeah, this chapter is dedicated to my reaction and feelings on the addition of a new RV member. And I would like to ask for your help if you can suggest anyone to ship with Yeri or what kind of story should I do with her character. 

 

Also I would like to apologize for the very slow update. I just got tied up with school works and I got seriously busy and I had writer’s block. Also I got super addicted to Healer and I haven’t recovered until now. I’m super in love with Ji Chang Wook and I’m a proclaimed ChangMin shipper. They just look really good together. It’s the number one reason why I had a writer’s block actually. Everytime I try to write Ji Chang Wook comes to my mind and I get distracted.

 

I’m in the moving on stage actually and my roommate introduced me to High School Love On. Let’s face it honestly speaking the Infinite members aren’t really good in acting and I’m not a fan of Kim Saeron’s acting in the series but I got hooked so I’m currently addicted to it right now.

(edit: I’ve already finished watching the drama and I’ve also watched Kill Me, Heal Me. And the drama is just so amazing that I can’t find the right words to describe it. Okay, I’m actually being biased because Ji Sung is the main character and I’m a super fan of psychology related things [books, dramas, etc.])

 

I’m such a hopeless soul when it comes to kdramas. They’re the thing in my life that I wished I never knew yet I can’t imagine my life if I haven’t known them.

 

And that statement above proves that I’m getting crazy.

 

So yeah, I’ll just stop this useless babbling of  mine and I hope that I can hear your suggestions or reactions whatnot to my story. I would gladly appreciate it and I will surely reply to whatever you will say.

 

Thanksie :)

 

P.S. I would like to apologize I can't post Joy's story because I misplaced the flash drive where I placed her story. I feel like a total idiot right now :'(