CHAPTER 2 - A DATE??

I Need This

True enough, after the meeting with YG. Jiyong brought me around the streets of Seoul to tour around. 

 

I truly missed strolling artound the streets of Seoul. Before I could open the door of his car, Jiyong pulled my arm.

 

"You need a disguise." He said as he handed me a pair of glasses and a bonnet with it. I pouted in annoyance for the fact that I can no longer roam without these stupid disguises. 

 

I heard Jiyong chuckling at my whines. I looked back at him as I finished putting both my bonnet and glasses. 

 

I glared at him for laughing at me. He then chuckled again, much to my annoyance.

 

"Mianhe, you're just sooo Cute!" he complimented as he pinched both of my cheeks.

 

I looked at him deeply as he withdrew his hands from my face, much to my dissapointment. But what shocked me was when he fixed my bonnet and glasses. I looked at him once again, looking at his actions. The way he cared for me all along. The gentleness in his eyes when he looks at me.

 

Why haven't I noticed this before??  

 

"Dara, stop staring or I might melt." he said as he sat back and grinned as he looked back at me.

 

"Whatever." I told him as I playfully slapped his arm continuesly. I was having fun punishing him up until he stopped my hands. He held my wrist and looked at me warmly. His gazes made me melt deep inside. I hate to admit it.. 

 

but I think, I'm falling for Jiyong.

 

This is a good thing right?? Jiyong loces me and Donghae ain't here anymore??

 

What are you thinking!! You're being selfish dude! Don't hurt Jiyong even more and making him hope for nothing.  You clearly are only making things up just to erase the pain Donghae brought you. Please, you're only going to hurt Jiyong and yourself. 

 

Can't I love someone else, huh?? Am I not deserving to be happy in someone else's arms??

 

I'm just saying. Don't do anything stupid and rash. I don't want to hurt Jiyong and myself, since I'm your conscience.

 

I looked back at Jiyong and thought of what my conscience told me earlier. 

 

I hate to admit it but it was right. Saying that I love him in a romanctic way is a lie. He's just a friend and a younger brother to me. 

 

Jiyong is my soulmate. 

 

And that's just it. Nothing more and nothing else. Hurting him is never in my list of things but I already did it, and I don't want to do that again. 

 

"Dara.. You still here?" he asked as he waved his hand infront of my face.

 

"Huh?" I asked as I snapped away from my thoughts. 

 

"I thought you were estatic with our outing but then you looked like you were enjoying your thoughts more." he said as he feigned a hurt expression. 

 

"Sorry about that." I apologized and opened the door of his car.

 

"Let's go! " I said to him as I waited for him outside his car, showing my enthusiasm to roam around. 

 

He went out of his car and followed me beside his car. He held my hand, much to my suprise. 

 

"Ji." I asked him, earning a sly grin from him. 

 

"Just let it be." He answered as he swung our inertwined hands together. 

 

I glanced at his smiling figure. 

 

Why can't I truly love you?? Why are you soo stubborn you freaking heart of mine? 

 

Donghae is clearly over me already.as he already has Toda Erika. 

 

I'm sure he's happy with her. 

 

---

 

Jiyong dragged me into a Icecream parlour and ordered some of my favorite treats. 

 

I sat by the corner of the shop, gazing the passerby's by the street up until something, rather someone caught my eye. 

 

Is that Donghae and why is he entering this Icecream Parlour??

 

--

 

Author's note: 

 

I made a double-update as of today. I just feel like it. (; Hope you liked it by the way. (;

 

Sincerely yours,

Majo401