chapter 7 - Will I Give-up?

I Need This

 

Days passed and no improvement whatsoever happened. 
 
Whatever I do, Donghae would just not remember who I am. 
 
I tried everything! I talked to him about the past but he'll just get mad and say that I'm lying and all. 
 
He even kept on persuading me to go to Jiyong. That I should be wth my boyfriend and not here bothering him. 
 
Do you know how much it hurts?? 
 
The one you truly love is pushing you away. Giving you to someone you don't love! 
 
I'm not saying I don't love Jiyong, but I don't see him that way that I love Donghae. 
 
"Dara, what are you thinking about?"Jiyong asked as he sat beside me.
 
"Let me guess.. you're thinking about Donghae again aren't you?"he asked, looking down on his lap. 
 
I held his hand for I know that he's hurting more than I do.
 
"I don't know Ji. I think he won't remember me."I told him honestly, my tears once again flowing.
 
He wiped the tears on my cheeks. 
 
"Don't lose hope Dara. He'll remember you."He said as he cheered me up.
 
"It's just that.. I think I need to give him some space." I said to Jiyong and left the building.
 
I should give time for both of us. 
 
I don't know where I be heading but, I think this would be for the best of everyone. 
 
Goodbye Donghae. 
 
I hope we'll see each other soon. 
 
"Dara!!!!!" someone shouted behind me as I am about to enter my car.
 
I looked back to see Jiyong panting, catching his breath. 
 
Did I just ran all the way from the 5th floor to the parking lot to make Jiyong that tired?
 
"why are you in such a hurry?? I never knew you could run that fast?" Jiyong said as he finally cauhgt his breath.
 
"Sorry, I didn't notice I just ran all the way here."I apologized for making him run all along.
 
"Where are you heading by the way?" He asked as he inched the gap between us. 
 
"Nowhere in particular. I just want to unwind and think."I told him my plan and he just sighed. 
 
"Are you really sure with that?"he asked me as he looked at me dissaprovingly.
 
"I don't know ji, but I think I need to give both of us some time."I said and went to the comfort of my car. 
 
Before I could enter, a hand grabbed my wrists and snatched the key from my hand. 
 
"I'll drive. I'll bring you to some place nice." He said as he carried me to the other side of  my vehicle. 
 
Before I could protest, he already placed me on the passenger's seat and buckled my seatbelt. 
 
"What's up with you??"I asked him, this guy is getting a lot weirder these days I tell you!
 
"Well.. you said you want to unwind and relax, so I, as Kwon Jiyong will bring you to some place nice. I assure you."he ended with a sly wink and closed the door. 
 
What is he really up to?? I can't think logically. 
 
This is Kidnap!! 
 
"Hey, promise me one thing. "he said, looking back at me. His voice, undeniably serious, different from his tone earlier. I nodded for him to continue. 
 
"Don't think about Donghae. Just  for this day, forget about him."he said, as he held unto my hand. 
 
I looked at his face. His eyes, they look lonely and broken. I know Jiyong is also hurting. I shouldn't be selfish anymore. Jiyong has been there for me, so I, inreturn should be there for him. 
 
I just nodded in approval, making the latter smile that bright smile of his. 
 
I sure do miss seeing that smile. Maybe this trip wouldn't be that bad at all. 
 
"You know, it would just be fair since Donghae forgot about you too."He said, earning laughs from both of us. 
 
"So, let's go?"he asked, I just smiled at his foolishness and off we go. 
 
I wonder where we will be heading. 
 
---------
 
Unbeknown to the two, a certain person is just watching them from above. 
 
His heart aching from seeing the person he loves, enjoying her time with someone else. 
 
It hurted him soo much to tell her off and offer her to someone else, but he shouldn't be selfish. 
 
For he knows that, that girl  needs to be with the guy she truly loves and not with him. 
 
----
 
A/N: I know it's short but, let's leave it to that. I kept on saying that the end will be like on chapter whatever but ideas just kept on going inside my head. Sorry, if you think I'm just bluffing or whatever. Blame it to my imaginative head. LOL
Donghae's secret will be up next. (; Hehehe. Ciao.