CHAPTER 4 - HOSPITAL

I Need This

 

 

 

I found myself in a unusual room. 

 

Everything is white...

 

Wait, am I in Leeteuk-hyung's room?? 

 

Oh.. now I remember I got into an accident, am I ... Dead??

 

I looked at my surroundings.

 

This doesn't look like Heaven. 

 

Or do they have a Flat Screen Tv there?? 

 

Wow.. I never knew Heaven is pretty Hightech. 

 

"Donghae." someone called me as she- basing on the voice, I could tell it was a woman- held on my hand tightly. I looked at her blankly. 

 

Who is she?? 

 

What is she doing here?? 

 

I don't remember her. 

 

"Uhmm.." I managed to speak out but nothing came out of my mouth. What's seriously happening to me?? 

 

"Donghae." she sat up, shocked to see me wide awake. She then called for a doctor and held again unto my hands. 

 

Well.. She has soft hands but it kinda bothers me, for now I'm feeling a certain electricity rushing into my system. I flinched and removed my hand from her grip. 

 

She looked shocked at what I did but said nothingless for the doctors has arrrived inside my room. 

 

Yeah.. I quite figured that I'm inside the hopital. I'm not that dumb, you know.

 

"Mr. Lee, do you know why you're here?" one particular doctor asked as she eagerly waited for my reply.

 

"Well.. I think I got into an accident." I told her nonchalantly.

 

"Do you know why you were involved in that certain accident?" another doctor asked. 

 

I was about to speak out, when suddenly, my head started hurting. The pain is to intense, it's like drilling a hole in my head. 

 

"Don't forc yourself to remember." he said again and gave me a tablet. I took it and drank water to help digest the medicine. 

 

"Our intuition was right." Another doctor said and faced the girl who was with me earlier. 

 

"We believe that he is suffering from Amnesia for the injury on his head is grave." the doctor ended with a sigh. 

 

"So, what will happen now?" the girl from before asked the doctors.

 

"We aren't that sure about it yet, but then, we will conduct tests." the doctor said as she left, along with the two others. 

 

"Donghae, are you okay?" The girl asked me, this is really getting out of hand! How come she knows me?? 

 

Don't tell me she's my stalker!! 

 

Aigoo.. Am I really that handsome that even this gorgeous being is oggling over me?? 

 

This is the bad effects of being too handsome.. tsk, tsk.. 

 

"Uhmm, miss, who are you?" I asked her casually, grabbing a pen and paper in the process to give her an autograph. 

 

"I'm Dara, Donghae. Don't you remember who I am?" She asked me, her eyes widening every second. 

 

"Should I?" I asked her as calmly as I could, truthfully speaking, I'm getting pissed at her. 

 

"Stop this nonsense Donghae." she told me as she once again held my hand and looked at me, pleading.

 

"Hey.. what's with you?" I asked her, panick stricken as I saw that she was about to cry.

 

"Stop this joke Donghae. It's seriously not funny." she said as she wiped her tears that somehow escaped from her eyes. 

 

"I'm not joking miss. To tell you the truth, I really don't remember who you are." I told her as I felt myself getting sleepier by the second. 

 

"Well.. I need some sleep. Goodbye, thanks for taking care of me by the way." I thanked her and said farewell. 

 

As I saw her retreating back, I felt somehow, I don't understand it also. 

 

It feels like I'm alone. Like, I want her to come back and hold my hand to sleep. 

 

Aigoo.. Seriously what's happening to me?? 

 

But, kidding aside, when i looked at her, she really looks familliar. Like, she's someone important but I just can't pinpoint out who. 

 

Oh well.. I need some beauty sleep. 

 

I'll think about that matter later on. 

 

-----

 

He doesn't remember me. 

 

Is this some kind of joke?? 

 

I got called by some hospital saying that Donghae got into an accident and now he has Amnesia?? 

 

and worst.. he says he forgot about me.. 

 

What will I do?

 

----

 

Author's note: 

 

Hello Dear Readers, 

 

This story is ending soon, maybe the next or the next to that will close this said story. I hoped you liked it. 

 

Who watched BOF here?? Do you remember Minho's amnesia on the later part of the drama?? I got my idea from that, hehehe, so that it won't confuse you and  all. I'm not some med. student or anything- i don't plan becoming one- cause I'm still in high school, grade 8 to be exact. LOL. 

 

Well, that's all. 

See ya' on the next update you. (;

 

Love, 

Majo401

Author