CHAPTER 8 - THE TRUTH

I Need This

 

 
If you're bored, listen to this. I don't know really. I just listened to this song while making the story.  
 
 
 
 
"Dude, when are you going to stop this nonsense?"Eunhyuk  asked his friend Donghae as he returned to his bed. 
 
 
"I don't know Hyuk, but.. this is for the better. " He told the latter truthfully. As much as it hurts him, he just saw how happy she was with him- so he thought. 
 
 
"YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT!" Eunhyuk shouted at him, his temper dangerously rising as he heard what his so-called friend said. 
 
 
"Haven't you seen how happy she was with him??" he asked the latter as he looked at him nonchalantly, but his eyes says it all. 
 
 
He is longing for the girl, but afraid to fight.
 
 
"Talking with you is just a waste of my time! What happened to the strong and willed friend I knew, huh?"he asked him, as he looked at him with much hatred and dissapointment.
 
 
"He.. he fell in love with someone who won't love him back. I don't want to hurt both of us Hyuk. As much as I want her with me, it's just impossible for she already loves someone else."he said, as he looked at the scenery the infront of him. Tears pouring down his porcelain skin. 
 
 
What a pity indeed. 
 
 
"I have to go. See you later. "Eunhyuk left, fighting back the tears welling in his eyes as it hurts him more to see his friend crying and in pain. 
 
 
"Please.. help these two be together. "he said to no-one in particular as he went his way, leaving behind his friend sobbing silently in his room. 
 
 
 
Donghae's POV 
 
 
 
 
I lied. 
 
 
I didn't really forget about Dara, I just.. I just want to start anew. 
 
 
Weird as it may sound, I payed the doctor to and told him to announce that I have amnesia. 
 
 
First, they were taken aback with what I said but did it nothingless. 
 
 
I may sound idiotic, but I did that for Dara. 
 
 
Eunhyuk told me in one of our conversations that Dara already knew about my feelings for her.  He also told me about her feelings for me, sure I was glad and all but .. things changed. 
 
 
After that incident, some news article surfaced that Jiyong and Dara are dating. 
 
 
At first I didn't believe it but when I saw the pictures of them together, the happiness is evident from her eyes. 
 
 
I doubt I can make her that happy, and maybe she already had moved-on.. 
 
 
Thoughts came rushing inside of me. 
 
 
I've been  away for months already. I know Dara loves me but what if she already loves somebody else?? 
 
 
I couldn't stop thinking of the possibilities. 
 
 
Luckily, after some time in Japan, our manager allowed us to visit Korea. 
 
 
I gladly packed my stuffs. I'm excited to be back there, meet my friends and loved ones- especially Her. 
 
 
Sandara. 
 
 
I want to know the truth from her, so when I landed, I quickly located her. Asked some of our friends where she'll be heading. 
 
 
I arrived at the Icecream shop, only to witness them both having the time of their lives. 
 
 
Laughing, giggling.. the usual couple things. 
 
 
I  was happy for them both but the pain... It's too much for me to bear. 
 
 
I went on my way and drove as fast as I could as tears continuesly poured from my eyes. 
 
 
That was when I saw a truck coming my way. 
 
 
Is this how I'm supposed to die? 
 
 
Well, take me then for I see no purpose in my life no more. 
 
 
I woke up to be in some room, all white. 
 
 
I thought I was dead but I then heard someone wailing by my side, holding my hand tightly. 
 
 
I looked at her, and there she is. The goddess, before me is crying primaly because of me. 
 
 
I wanted to hold and carres her face and say that everything is okay but then the scene flash backed before me. 
 
 
I remembered how lovingly she looked at Jiyong, a pang of jealousy poured down inside of me. 
 
 
I don't know what happened but I just acted like I don't know her. I acted like I don't remember anyone. 
 
 
Foolish may it seem but I just want her to take care of me, just like before when I get injured and sick. 
 
 
Maybe I was just being selfish. 
 
 
Selfish to have her by my side. 
 
 
So I did everything just to have her by my side. Paying the doctor to lie about my condition and whatsoever. 
 
 
But Eunhyuk just know everything doesn't he? Haha. 
 
 
That guy is just pretty sly for his own good, but good thing he kept it to himself. 
 
 
I'm truly sorry for making her cry and it hurts much more for me to push her away to where she truly belongs but why?? 
 
 
Why am I still doing this extremely foolish act? 
 
 
Lying to everyone that I'm sick and lying in this hospital bed wherein I'm totally fine. 
 
 
Hearing the sobs of the one I love silently and secretly. 
 
 
Maybe it's just due to my selfishness. 
 
 
As much as I say that I want her by the side of the one she loves, still I'm keeping her by my side. 
 
 
I'm a hypocrite, aren't I? 
 
 
I'm sick of pretending but if I don't.. I might lose her completely. 
 
 
I can't risk my chances. 
 
 
I lost her once and losing her once again would be too much. 
 
 
Maybe in this state, I can keep her with me. 
 
 
Love is really mysterious right? 
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
 
 
 
Donghae kept his thoughts to himself. 
 
 
Smiling bitterly as a conclusion reached in him. 
 
 
And that is... 
 
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
Author's note: 
 
 
As promised,  the next chapter would be the last and final chapter of this sequel. Will I make this to another sad ending or not?? Hahahaha. You decide, but it's fine if you just leave it to me. But don't regret your decision!! I have an ultra ending that may or may not suite your liking. ( I hope it will work!) 
 
 
So, that's chapter 8 people! (; Hope you liked it!