Geotjimal

I Need This

I had a fun time with Jiyong. We went to eat out, sharing stories and jokes with each other. I missed times like this. It's like problems never existed when I'm with him. Just the two of us, having fun in each other's company. I gazed at him, his excellent features outshining the rest. His well-sculptured nose, long and thick eyelashes that beats mine. His eyes, full of love and affection. But what I admire most is his lips, his pink and plump lips. He's overly perfect. His future girlfriend is indeed lucky. 

 

"Ji, are you dating anyone as of the moment?"I asked him as I looked at him, my eyes full of curiosity that he once said he couldn't resist. It felt somewhat good when he said that, mind you. But you all know, I only see him as a brother so DaraGon lovers.. STAY OUT! Hahahaha, just kidding. 

 

"Hmm.. Actually, I'm not dating anyone."he said as he continued to eat the dukkbokki we ordered. 

 

"Really?? You're bluffing right? The great Kwon-Leadah is single?"I asked him, mocking him in the process. 

 

"Yah!! Are you mocking me? You don't even have a boyfriend!" he joked, as he said that silence enveloped our once loud conversation. 

 

"Sorry bout that. I know you're sensitive about those things."He apologized, making me smile. He really is a person who is willing to forget his pride for others. For him, friendship is more important than his love for oneself. That's what I admire about this guy, he's so Selfless and caring. 

 

"It's fine, but do tell me. Why don't you have a girlfriend? Does no one reached your statistics yet? "I said as I wriggled my eyebrows to more, much to his delight. 

 

"Actually, I already have someone in mind, but then that girl is just pretty much dense and also.. she loves someone else. "He said as he looked at me. His eyes bore pain and suffering. What kind of friend am I? I never realized this even before.

 

"Oh, sorry about that. "I apologized, for I asked him a matter not to be talked about. 

 

"It's fine actually. Maybe I was also at fault. I never really confessed my feelings for her. I was just to afraid that maybe when I tell her, she might avoid me. Also, I believed in the saying, 'Actions speak louder than words'. Guess it doesn't work in love. "he ended with a bitter laugh. HIs eyes once again, full of regret and pain. 

 

"Dude, maybe she's not really for you. Just be patient and I know that someone will come and make you happy, much more than she will ever make you. "I did my best to give him a boost. I hate seeing him in this state. It's just weird you know! And also, I value him too much, that it pains me more to see him sad. 

 

"Also, it's her lost you know! You're such a fine man and she didn't even recognize her feelings for you. So cheer up! There are lots of girls lining up for you, just wanting to even touch your hand!" I added, making the latter laugh at my antics. I more like him this way, laughing like there's no tomorrow. Like problems never existed. 

 

"Yeah... it's her lost. " he said and grinned, showing his eye smile also, making the girls inside the cafe squeel in delight. 

 

"You're such a tease. If they ever find-out your G-Dragon, I will really leave you behind for  you're fan girls to devour!"I said as I playfully slapped his arm. 

 

"Ouch.. that hurts.. You're going to leave me behind?"he said as he feigned hurt, placing his hand above his chest where his heart is located at. 

 

"Such a Drama Queen!"I scoffed making him laugh at my act. He then pinched my cheeks out of nowhere. 

 

"Cute!" He squeeled as he grabbed my hand and stood up, much to the  customers- which are all by the female raise- envy, as they threw dagger-like stares at me as Jiyong's grip on my hand tightened. He dragged me out of the cafe and pushed me inside his car. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he sat beside me in the driver's seat. He looked at me as he grabbed his keys and placed it on the keyhole. 

 

"It's still a bit early. Let's watch some movie. "  he looked at me, his eyes emmiting a dangerous aura. I don't feel good about this movie thing. Before I could ask him what type of movie, he then drove off. Leaving me speechless and in wonder what this guy beside me is up to. 

 

I have a bad feeling about what's up ahead of me. 

 

 

--------

 

 

"So what are your plans now? "Eunhyuk asked me as he sat on my bed as I am busily arranging my things. I jusr got discharged today and the first person who came inside my head to call is Eunhyuk. I just want him to know about my plan for today. Actually, no one else knew that  I just got discharged today, might as well keep it as a suprise for everyone- especially for her. 

 

"I thought about what you said to me earlier and I know that you'll help me with my plan. " I looked back at him as I sat at the chair beside me, facing him as I tell him about the Suprise I have. 

 

"That's EPIC! "he exclaimed as he stood-up and clapped at my brilliant idea. 

 

"Thanks Hyuk. I'm still nervous about this and that's also why I called you here. Can you please help me set-up my plan? "I pleaded as I gave him my ever-so famous puppy-dog eyes.  He can never resist that. Hahaha, I always use that to my advantage. He can be pretty gullible at times I tell you. Hahaha, enough about that, I know you all will go,  'Omo, EUNHAE!! ' That's somewhat disgusting. We are just friends, brothers to be exact. Thinking about thos fanfics you guys write about us gives me the chills! What a nightmare... 

 

"Don't worry, I'll certainly help you! What are friends for, right? "he asked as he stood up and extended his arm and closed his hand, forming into a fist. I smiled and extended mine as well. We made our usual and trademark Fist bump. I really am lucky to have him as my bestfriend. Without him, I don't really know how I'll live. 

 

"Do you know how much I love you Hyuk? " I asked him, nonchalantly grabbing him for a hug. Leaving the guy, astounded and shocked. 

 

"Dude!! Are yoiu gay?? I thought you love Dara!"he shrieked as he tried to push me off, but I just tightened my grip against him. 

 

"But I love you more." I proclaimed as I snuggled my head unto his neck, much to his disgust and shock. It sure is fun teasing him. 

 

"What happened to you?? Where you infected by the EunHae Fans huh?? Please dude!! I don't date guys!! I'm straight!!"he cried as he continued pushing me off of him. 

 

"You're too full of yourdelf you know that?" I said as I pushed him off of me, making him land on the bed. His eyes, round as saucers due to shock. I laughed at him, seeing his shock state is truly funny. I kept on laughing up until my stomach couldn't take it anymore. 

 

"Yah!! You scared me out there, you know!! "he cried out as he placed his hand above his chest, panting. Such a Drama King! 

 

"You're over-reacting dude. So gay. "I wagged my finger straight at his face, much to his annoyance. 

 

"Do you want me to help you or not?"He smirked as he stood up and went for the door.  I grabbed his hand and kneeled infront of him. 

 

"I was just kidding.!!"  I pleaded. Heck!! Why did I pull that stunt?? 

 

"Well.. okay. You know that I can't resist you right? " Good thing, he's forgiving. 

 

"Okay!! Thanks dude! You're the best!"I  complimented him, earning a huge grin from the latter. 

 

"Let's go!! " he said as he placed his arm against my shoulder, dragging him outside with him. 

 

Hope it works. I really hope it does, also I hope I'm not yet too late. 

 

Whatever the outcome. 

 

 

-----

 

After watching the movie with Jiyong, a phonecall suddenly interrupted our ongoing conversation. 

 

"Excuse me, I got to take this. "I excused myself and answered the call. 

 

"Dara, it's an emergency!! " the caller said in a rush, basing on the voice, it's Eunhyuk.

 

"Oh, Eunhyuk.. What happened? "I asked him in a rush, feeling that something bad has happened. 

 

"Donghae.. He.. He.. " he couldn't continue his sentence, making me more and more frustrated by the second. What happened to him?? 

 

"Eunhyuk! "I shouted at him, making Jiyong startled. 

 

"Just come here, please."He pleaded as he said the address to me. 

 

I quickly told Jiyong the address and told him to drive quickly. 

 

Please be safe Donghae. 

 

I lost you once, I wouldn't allow that to happen again. 

 

------

 

Author's note: 

 

Sorry if it's boring dude.. Mianhe!! I promise that everything will be merry happy on the next chapter- well I guess will be the last. LOL, hope you liked it though. 

Ciao!