CHAPTER 3 - DREAM

I Need This

 

 

Am I just seeing things? Or am I just dreaming?? 

 

It can't be Donghae right?? 

 

He is currently in Japan for his promotions and whatnot he has. 

 

But why does the guy who entered recently really looked like him. 

 

Well, here goes nothing.. it's better to be sure than sorry. 

 

I approached the guy, who I pressume is Donghae, more like hoped for. 

 

I could feel my stomach experiencing butteflies right now. 

 

Why am I nervous?? 

 

I should be strong!! 

 

But heck!! What if it's really Donghae?? 

 

What will I say to him?? Aigooo.. I should thik rationally before I do things.. 

 

Curse my stubborn self. 

 

What a nice trait.. 

 

Well.. this is it.. 

 

Just a step more and I would officially know if my inquires where right. 

 

I really don't know what I'm feeling as of the moment. 

 

It feels like my heart is about to explode from too much beating, yes, I'm nervous. 

 

What if it isn't Donghae?? 

 

Oh well, better be sure than sorry. 

 

I tapped the man's shoulder.

 

*Gulp* It's finally the time that I would know who this mysterious guy is. 

 

 I anticipated for him to look back and turn around, for me to see his face. 

 

My hands are sweating due to too much stess and nervousness. 

 

Can you blame me?? Have you ever tried approaching a stranger?? Much more tap him on the shoulder.. 

 

Aigoo.. What's up with me anyway? 

 

"Yes?" he asked as he finally looked back at me.  

 

To my dissapointment, it wasn't 

 

Him. 

 

Aigoo.. this is why I hate myself at times. 

 

Note to self : Don't assume things, for it will lead you to dissapointment. 

 

As I saw him clearly, he wasn't Donghae even a bit. 

 

I bowed in apology for distrbing him.

 

"I'm sorry, I thought you were someone I knew." I bowed once again and he just smiled at me and went back to his business as I walked back to my seat. 

 

Humiliation and Dissapointment stirring inside of me. 

 

How can I be soo stupid?? 

 

i shouldn't think about Donghae too much, it's Dangerous. 

 

Also, I need to stop talking to myself.. 

 

It doesn't bring too much to my advantage, it also makes me do crazy stuffs. 

 

I propped my chin on my palm as I layed it on the table. 

 

I looked back on the busy streets up ahead. Many were going here and there, seemingly busy about their lives. 

 

I wonder how Donghae's doing as of the moment.. 

 

Is he doing fine?? Cause I, I don't really know If I'm doing fine, but if he is.. 

 

I'll try to be fine. 

 

---

 

I saw Dara, thinking deeply by the window. 

 

The look in her eyes mean only one thing. 

 

She's thinking about Donghae. 

 

Him again, why can't you see me Dara?? 

 

I have been loving you for the past years, taking care of you, when that Donghae left you all alone. Making you cry a bucket of tears. 

 

He's not worth it Dara. Please be strong. 

 

I'm always by your side. 

 

Loving you. 

 

Am I really that undeserving?? What's with Donghae that I aint?? 

 

With that thought in my mind, made me chuckle bitterly. 

 

I'm really no match for that Fish. 

 

That Lucky bastard. 

 

I'll make one thing for sure though.. 

 

If you ever come back.. I won't give you any chance to talk to her. 

 

He already had his chance, but he blew it. 

 

Now it's my time and I assure you that I won't ever, EVER give her back to You. 

 

---------

 

My thoughts were distrupted by a presence before me. 

 

Jiyong was there, holding two cups of Icecream, smiling brightly, his gorgeous smile that can blind the receiver. 

 

"Thank you." I thanked him as I reached for the cup and straightened myself. 

 

"Haha, no problem." He replied as he ate a spoonful of the cold and delicious treat.

 

I smiled back as I saw how adorable he looked. 

 

Yes, I love him but then not as much as I loved Donghae. 

 

Jiyong is like a precious brother to me, a friend that I can truly rely on. 

 

And I'm happy for that. Seeing his smile, also made me smile. 

 

I didn't really know smiling could be also contagious but seeing him smile could lift up my worries and make me forget about my problems. 

 

Why not just enjoy this day right? 

 

I ate my icecream and once the cold treat reached my tastebuds, my face lit up with delight. 

 

I soo missed eating these things!! 

 

"Dara, you look funny." Jiyong said as he chuckled at me. 

 

"Oh really?" I challenged as I scooped another spoonful of my treat. 

 

Revenge is mine dongsaeng.. 

 

"Really!" he answered back as he chuckled some more. Oh, you won't be chuckling anytime  soon..  Bwahahha!!

 

As he was chuckling more to himself, I used this chance to drop the icecream on his head. 

 

As he realised the cold, sticky liquid on top of his head, he then stopped chuckling and touched his hair. 

 

The look on his face is Priceless!! 

 

I couldn't contain my laughter any longer and roared out loud, not minding that we were in a public area. 

 

Who the cares if they realise we are celebrities, what matters to me now is seeing Jiyong in this state. 

 

It sure is funny. You should try it! Hahahaha. 

 

"You soo didn't just do that." Jiyong hissed, his eyes narrowing every second. Oh-uh.. I forgot Jiyong is particular about his image, his clothes and his hair in particular matters to him..

 

I think I just unleashed the dragon. 

 

I stood up uneasily, making my escape out of this shop. 

 

"Hehehe.. " I laughed nervously, afraid of his next moves. 

 

"As I count to three, I advice you to run." He said calmly but the look in his eyes is somewhat creepy. 

 

Before he could start counting, I ran off ahead. I don't want to take my chances! 

 

"3" Jiyong shouted and ran after me. 

 

Unfair, he just shouted 3 directly. He didn't count!

 

But I have more pressing matters to handle and that is to escape Kwon Jiyong's Wrath!!

 

---------

 

Unbeknown to the seemingly happy Couple is a guy, staring at them from a distance. 

 

His heart breaking from the scene he just witnessed,

 

them eating icecream, fooling around inside the cafe. 

 

His grip on the steering wheel tightened as he remembered the look on the girl's face. 

 

She looked extemely happy. 

 

He is indeed happy for her, but what aches more is that he isn't the reason behind those smiles, he isn't the one who is receiving those genuine smiles. 

 

It was Jiyong. 

 

He rested his head on the headrest of his car and laughed bitterly to himself. 

 

"She's already happy with Jiyong.. " he said to himself and glanced again at the shop, both already gone but there presence is still fresh in his mind. 

 

"Move-on Donghae. " he said to himself. 

 

"Just be happy that she's happy." He said once again and smiled but deep within that smile hides his ahing heart. 

 

He his engine and drove off, breaking traffic rules in the process. 

 

He doesn't care for all he wants is to escape that place for he can't take it any longer.. 

 

He drove off, going to no where in particular, letting his tears drop down his face. 

 

Up until he saw a face approaching truck about to hit his direction. 

 

Due to his fast driving and the thoughts in his mind, he didn't have the chance to manuever away. 

 

"I love you dara." he said as he then collapsed due to the impact. 

 

----

 

Author's note: 

 

Sorry if I haven't updated. And sorry if Donghae got into an accident. It just came into my head. It's an interesting addition to the plot for me. 

 

I hoped you like it! 

 

At your service,

Majo401