Confession

I Need This

 

 

Dara's POV

 
 
We've finally arrived Eunhyuk's house. Eunhyuk told me earlier that Donghae has been discharged earlier. He didn't mention about the so-called emergency and just told me to hurry. I wonder what happenned to Donghae. I hope he's just fine and well. 
 
 
"Thanks for driving me here Jiyong. I owe you."I bid farewell to him and rushed inside Eunhyuk's house. 
 
 
Darkness welcomed me, no one is around. Why did Eunhyuk rush me in here? No one is around I pressume for it's really utterly dark. I was about to exit the premises and blame Eunhyuk for making me worry over nothing up until I heard a soft melody.  
 
 
Love U More - Super Junior  [ A/N: Just play the song, if you like. XD ]
 
 
 
I squinted my eyes to see the person infront of me. Heck! If Love U More ain't playing, I'll really  think that he is some robber or ! Like who sneaks up on someone in the dark, am I right? The lights suddenly , much to my suprise! I adjusted my vision to the lighted surounding and saw that the man before me is Donghae. 
 
 
He was holding  a boquet of red roses and he was fixed on  a glamorous tuxedo. He looked elegant and his handsome features where much highlighted by what he waas wearing. Seeing him all glamed up made me look at myself once again. 
 
 
I looked HORRIBLE! My hair is disheveled due to running my way to this place, my clothes are all dirty and messy, thanks to the one who bumped me earlier that was carrying his lunch and most especially.. I stink like HELL! He looked all Godly while I'm here, looking shabby and beggar like. 
 
 
Remind me later to kill Eunhyuk, ladies and gentleman. 
 
 
My thoughts where cut short on how to assasinate Eunhyuk for making me worry over nothing and face Donghae in this state of mine, when Donghae cleared his throat. He seemed pretty nervous as he stepped closer to me and held my hand.
 
 
What is he doing? I don't understand a think about what is transpiring infront of me! Can someone explain the situation at hand to the poor old me?? Somebody?? Anybody? 
 
 
"Dara.. Please, don't get mad at what I'm about to tell you okay and please, let me finsh what I have to say before you interject or ask questions. I'm begging you.. " he pleaded as he held both of my hands towards his face. He sure is acting all creepy.
 
 
I just nodded in approval as he began his speech if I may say. I don't know why I'm all nervous and anxious all of a sudden, like I feel like he is about to tell me something that I want to hear or something that I don't want to hear. My mind is acting all reared up, my feelings and emotions are mixing and the tension is killing me! 
 
 
I looked up at Donghae's face as he took in a deep breath and did the same that I did. He looked deep within my eye, as if he was deep in thought and doubt. His eyes bore affection and love, the same look I see from way back, different from the current stares I received the past few days. Does he remember who I am? 
 
 
"Dara, actually.. I lied. I never forgot about you. I payed the doctors to issue that I have amnesia and I pretended that I forgot about you. Maybe it because I want you to be by my side, selfish may it seem but that's the only resort I had left but seeing you happy with Jiyong made me realize that I should stop this foolish act of mine for I now that Jiyong owns your heart now. I know its my fault that I left and I'm already too late and that he already had taken my place in your heart but all I want to tell you is that...
I Love you." he ended as he looked down and loosened his grip on my hand. Tears dropped down the floor as he continuesly averted his gaze far away from me. As if I was Medusa, that  one stare could turn him into stone. 
 
 
I cupped his chin and looked at him, wiping away the tears from his face as sheds of tears started forming from mine. I looked at him, longing and compassion deep inside. How I waited for him to say those words to me, how I longed for his touch the past few months. I never thought that he too felt the same way I did. How foolish, for we both wasted our time and lead everything to this only to have a merry life afterall. 
 
 
"What if I tell you that I.. Love.. You.. Too.. "I replied as I gathered all the courage that I have as I kissed him. The kiss wasn't hungry nor forceful but gentle and subtle. Full of passion and longing with one another. I broke off the kiss and looked at him. Finally, after all these years, all those sacrifices I made took effect. Finally, I have him in my arms. 
 
 
Finally, I can call him mine and say out loud that I love him without any doubt for he loves me too. 
 
 
------------- ------------- ------------------ ------------ -----------
 

 

Bom's POV  

 

I looked at the couple before me. They looked so happy and merrily inlove with each other. I'd be such a liar if I tell you that I'm completely and utterly unaffected by it. Well, for starters, the girl had a boyfriend before I did, and I'm older than her!! Life is truly unfair but kidding aside. I admit it still hurts. Even though they are already together, I still like Donghae. You can't erase love and forget it like some trash easily. It hurts badly but what can I do? 

 

He loves her and she loves him back just as much. 

 

*Deep breaths.. Deep breaths...*

 

You're one strong hella lady, Bom. You can surpase this, I assure you. I said to myself as I willed up the courage and laughed along with them, masking the sadness deep within. I should be happy, for they are.

 

That's what matters. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I excused myself after laughing and putting the facade after hours of spending time with them.I just.. just couldn't take it anymore.  The pain is too much for me to bear. Yes, I'm glad that they are together but seeing the man, obviously in delight to have her by his side pains me.

 

Why can't it be me?? I know I sound selfish and delusional but the thought just lingered deep within me. Tears started pouring once again my now puffy eyes. Good thing I wore water-proof make-up or else I'd be scaring away the citizens peacefully waking down the streets of Seoul. 

 

Foolish as it may sound, I cried as I continued walking on the pavement. Sobbing continuesly as sat down in one of the stairs of some building. People started staring at me, maybe wondering what happened to me, up until someone stood infront of me. 

 

"Don't cry, crying will lead you to no good." said a low-baritone voice. I looked up to see a man in a white v-neck shirt paired with jeans and a coat as he handed me a white handkerchief. I gladly accepted his offer and messily wiped away my tears, making him chuckle at my ridiculousness.

 

"Here, let me do it for you."he grabbed the handkerchief as he then carefully wiped away the mess I created. I looked at his eyes, his  black orbs seems to draw me in closer and it somehow gives of a mysterious vibe. His nose, fine and straight and his lips seemingly inviting as he let out another round of chuckles.

 

"Miss, don't stare too much or I might melt."he retorted, making me scoff at his cocky remark.

 

"Just kidding. I just want to brighten up the mood you know." he reasoned out as he pinched my nose, making me scrunch it in annoyance.

 

"By the way, I'm Choi Seunghyun. "  He greeted as he held out his hand. I accepted his handshake and greeted as well.

 

"I'm Park Bom." I then smiled at him, maybe getting my first heartbreak from Donghae is just an instrument for me to meet Seunghyun.

 

For now, we enjoy each other's company. Thanks to him, I moved-on from that one-sided love affair I had with Donghae. Who knew that Jiyong and him are friends way back? The world is sure is small. 

 

------------------- ---------------------------- ---------------------------

 

Author's POV

 

After a few months...

 

Dara and Donghae, well known to fans as DaraHae are know happily in each other's arms. They decided to let fans know about their certain relationship. They had good results and most of them accepted their relationship, but you really couldn't escape those who love to hate right? Might as well leave them alone. XD 

 

As for Bom, let's just say she's happily inlove with the guy named Seunghyun, also known as TOP. He helped her with her break-up and all and helped her rise up and face the challenges up ahead of her. Falling in love wasn't really part of their agenda but it just happened. Now, they are just plainly contented in each other's love for one another. 

 

Jiyong on the other hand is still single but not ready to mingle. Sorry girls but the Legendary Kwon Jiyong is on the top of his game and love is still not on his priorities. Now he is a world renowned composer and artist. Well, to his looks and talents, who wouldn't be shocked at his achievement? Well, he is indeed happy but well, let's just say he still longs for that Ssantoki of his but then, he is also starting to move-on, maybe because of someone lingering on the corner.. That's for him to now and for you to either find out or just leave it be. 

 

Love is truly amazing right? It can hurt you deeply but still you seek for it. It can make you into a better person or bring out the worst in you. Trials come up and test you, but it's up to you if you'll hold on or give-up.

 

Just be sure that that person is worthy of your sacrifices. 

 

 

Author's note: 

 

At diyan nagtatapos ang aking istoryang "Kailangan ko ito". 

Thank you for those who read and subscribed to the story. It means a lot to me! 

I hoped you enjoyed the sequel of Casualty of Love and I hope that you are happy with the results. LOL XD. 

Once again, thank you! 

Please do look-out for my upcoming fanfics in the near future. 

Bye-bye!!

 

 

 

Majo401