CHAPTER 1 - REMINISCE

I Need This

Months have passed since Donghae left for Japan. 

 

You don't know how much I regretted not confessing my feelings for him. 

 

I cried each night just thinking about him. The pain he went through as he gave me away to Jiyong. 

 

He doesn't have any right to do that! 

 

Doesn't he  know that he the person I love is him and not Jiyong! 

 

Yes he doesn't.. because I was too scared to confess. 

 

I'm a coward. I don't deserve to love him since all I was thinking was myself. 

 

Truly regret only comes after the situation is done. 

 

With that in thought, fresh tears started running down my cheeks dried with tears. 

 

---

 

 

 

Jiyong called me reminding me about our appointment with YG. 

 

I fixed myself and gazed at my reflection at the mirror. 

 

My hair disheveled and my cheeks stained with the tears that I recently shed. 

 

I tried fixing myself with my hand but utterly failed. I gave up fixing myself and dipped myself inside the tub. 

 

I scrubbed myself and once again recalled Donghae. 

 

"Yah, did you take a bath today?" He asked as he raised my arms and smelled my pits. Leaving me shocked and stunned at his actions.

 

"Ughh!! You smell bad!! "He joked as he blocked all my hits as I continuely punched him.

 

"I'm just joking.. You smell good, so stop hitting me." he said as he then enveloped me into  a hug.

 

Stunned by his actions, I just hugged him back and then smiled as I felt his warmth against mine. 

 

But now that his gone, I could no longer feel his warmth against mine. 

 

Why, oh, why?? Why is fate too unfair to me?? 

 

Am I not deserving to be happy with Donghae?? 

 

And once again, tears poured down my eyes, mixing with the water in the tub. 

 

---- 

 

"Hey, you okay? You're eyes are puffy as usual. Please stop crying." Jiyong said as he helped me inside his car. We are on our way to YG as of the moment. 

 

"I'm fine. I just.. let's just not talk about it." I told him and tried my best to smile. As he saw that, he then started the engine and went our way towards YG. 

 

 

The drive was utmost silent. The silence is killing me. 

 

Nobody uttered a single word. Not even Jiyong, the once jolly dongsaeng of mine now is dead silent. 

 

"Ji." I called out to him nervously, afraid that he might be mad at my cold treatment earlier. 

 

"Hmm.. " he answered back, concentrating on the road. 

 

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him finally, my fingers fidgeting on it's own due to my nervousness. I looked down and continued on with my , afraid to look at him. 

 

"Dar.. " he said as he stopped by the side of the road. I looked at him in hopes that he isn't mad at me. 

 

"I'm not mad at you Dar, I just want you to open-up more to me. Just tell me your problems, you know that I'm always by your side right?? Don't you know that I'm hurting even more when you're sad?" he told me as I saw his eyes getting more and more watery than before. 

 

I hate it when  I see him in this state. I may not love him romantically but his still a close friend of mine and seeing him hurt, hurts me more and especailly for the fact that he is hurt because of me, is what hurts the most. 

 

I've already hurted him before, I don't want to hurt him further more. 

 

"I'm fine really, as long as you guys are there by my side. I'll live." I said as I carresed his cheeks. 

 

I'm definitely lucky to have him in my life.

 

Even though Donghae's not by my side and my love life ain't that perfect. 

 

I'm fine as long as I have their presence with me. 

 

"Arasso, I believe you. Let's go somewhere after the meeting. K?" He asked me as he held unto my hand. 

 

"Okay." I smiled at him. He then kissed my forehead and freed my hand. Leaving me stunned by that suprise kiss he just gave.  

 

He smirked as he saw the shock on my face and drove of to our destination. 

 

I just smiled in return and looked back at Jiyong. 

 

I don't know if this is real but why does my heart beat in such a fast phase right now?

 

I know it's absurd but it feels great. 

 

Am I falling in love with Jiyong?? 

 

---

 

Author's note: 

Hello there!! Thanks for those who subscribed even before I made an update!! I sincerely apologize for the delay but I hope you liked the first Chapter of I Need This. I'll be waiting for your thoughts about this chapter. 

Thank you once again. 

Sincerely yours, 

Majo401.