1...2

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     the kia motors company CEO is having a hard time to deal with his son at the moment.becouse he got the information thet said his son was bulliyng another student from his universty.at the moment the CEO or mr.kim is moving side ti side in his office while waiting for the son to caming after he make a call.its been almost 1 hours but the son doesn't appear in the office so the CEO was so angry more.after waiting for more he call to his driver and ask him to prepare the car to go to his school by himself and bring the son to hom or office to discuss.after he make sure the driver was ready to go he fastly run to out of his office and goes direct to his target place.
   
   when he arriev he went out of the car befor even the drive had a chance to open the door for his boss.
Mr.kim was runing and mumling something for himself that he dont realize what was infront of him.but suddenly he bieng pushed bay soemone and landing on something soft.when he open his eyes he was in a shock that undernez him was a small figure.he stand fastly and open his hand to help the small finger that was groaning inn pain.MR.kim almost forget why he even come to school when he saw the small figure is beleeding on his forhead.
 
he quikly call his driver and tolled him  to bring the enjured man in hospital.but the small man shock his head in uprovall and start to walk.stop in his trace when Mr.kim called him.
  
   'hey..are you sure you are okay?'worriend was on his face as he asked the man.

'yes..sir am fine,thank you'he give a small smile that lead to Mr.kim to lost himself.
 

'what is your name'he asked the small man.maybe he can ask him when he came next time.

bowed 90 degree to the old man and answer with still his beautifull smile. 'i'm youngsaeng sir'
 
'ohh.youngsaeng-ah,thank you for helping me' he smile back to junnie and was turning his body to continue searching his son.but someone coute his attention behind youngsaeng.Mr.kim frown his face and walk to that someone.

         -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 kim hyun joong was having fan with his friend.having fan by hiting and splush his drink to one of the sudent in the sport court.he was angry becouse somehow he can't find his favorite person to bullying him like he do in the morning.so he choose one of the student who was passing by him to play basketball with his friends.

   hyunjoong don't see someone was walking to his direction behind him so he just hit hit hit hit the student who was already lost himself from being beaten by strong arm and foots.
suddenly hyunjoong was hushed back and trown to the grass.
  
  "YAH!! WHO THE HEL...dad" he shocked to see his dad.he straten himself and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter