kiss

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      it's been a week since the accidebt happen to meet Mr.kim.
something weird for youngsaeng becouse hyunjoong is stoping bullying him for a week and he was surprise hyunjoong never even look at his direction at all.somehow youngsaeng had miss to hear his voice.he miss the star that he always recive every morning from the other man.he was walking to his home to change his cloth and going to his first work.
  
  but he was felling scared becouse someone was following him from his school to now.he felt more sweat caming from his forehead when he arrive in empty alley near his apartment.finaly he take all his corage and turning back to see who the person was.he yellp and jumping in surprice when he came face to face with the board chest.the man arm was landing behind his back.

      "wh..who..who are.... you?" he asked without looking the person face becaouse he was still in the man chest.
but instead of answering the man lift him by his chin so that he can see him better.he smirk when he saw the fear and surpricing in youngsaeng eyes.
 
"miss me?" the man speak with his killer smile.he still hold youngseng by his chin.

"wh..what...what... are you ...doing?" youngsaeng asked,somehow he was felling happy to see those eyes and smiling face again.

"hmmm...lets see..ah..i came to see you" hyunjoong said and leting his arm from youngsaeng and stand streat while putting his hand on his pocket.still smirking.

  'is that right?,did he really came to see me.aishh.'yongsaeng thought to himself smilling inside.
 

"wh..wh..why?..you saw me in school,right?"he felt butterflies inside when he saw the older smiling for him again.

"alone..i want to see you alone" hyunjoong was getting annoying by now becaouse the man infront of him was now relaxing instead of fear.so he slap him hard and slap him hard.he take him by his collar and shove youngsaeng back against the wall.youngsaeng cry in pain and let the tear down from his eyes.
hyunjoong was stanned by the tear from youngsaeg.he stare at him for a moment.many tear was falling down from the man infront of him.suddenly he lend closer his face to youngsaeng face and kissed the tears away.

  youngsaeng widden his eyes in shock.but hyunjoong was never stoping and kiss him more.down to his cheek and to his nose,fainaly to his lips.his heart beat was stop at the moment their lip meet.youngsaeng can't bring himself to think what was happening.but he felt good.hyunjoong lip was so soft,so kisseabl.shuting his eyes and let himself to enjoy the kiss.

  hyunjoong was shock by himself but when he start to kiss him in his cheek,he felt more needy..so he went down,down to youngsaeng soft and seat lips.somehow he doesn't have the felling to stop the kiss.he kissed him more..and youngsaeng kissed him back.after like 5 minute unstopaple kiss he pulled back.both of them was panting so hard.they stare at eachother for a moment.

  youngsaeng was blush,he can't stop himself from smiling while looking at the other.how he wished to never stop it,how he wished the time to stop.

 "you are a gay" 

youngsaeng don't know what to say nor what to think.the man was kissing him but again his face was disgusting.

"so gross..i can't belive i did this" hyunjoong walk off while brushing his lip by the hands.

youngsaeng was felling like someone was stuping his chest by knife.he felt to the floor where he was standing.crying a lot just like always.



             hyunjoong pov

'god what is happening to me?...' i cant belive myself.i have never kissed a man before.that was so gross so disgusting.but i was felling good when we kissed.GOD.this is so stupid.i need something to disteruct myself.
                                          ------------------------------------------
     that night i can't even sleep for a second thinking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter