1...10

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 This is double update.so read chap 9 First.

 

After spending the next hourse visiting many place and jumping around they both felt tired and they decide to call it night.so with kyu winning,he got to walk saengie to his house.

They are walking with the evening wind gushing and the weather had suddenly got cold as it was getting late.it was 9:30pm.saengie hug his arm as hi is only wearing a thin shirt and he jump as he felt an arm around his shoder.he rise his head and saw kyu smiling at him and his body relax as he was surrounded by his bestfriend warmth.

On the way kyu remember something and ask saengie.

'Saengie..can i ask you something?'

'You already did kyu' kyu chukle and tighten his arm .

'Do you ....remember one time ...you told me about..someone..you know?' 

'Someone..who someone?' Saengie ask confused 'couse he deosn't remember what kyu was saying.

'Someone that you had a felling with' saengie stop for a moment to think again and as it hit him..

'Oh..yea..i remember...so what?' 

'Did you ..you know..got together?'

'Hmm..no ...' 

'Why not?'

'that person had gone far away that i can't do anything to get a chance' kyu notice the sadness on saengie voice and he felt bad for his friend.he did really want to do something when saengie told him that he had felling for someone.

But becouse of his family moving he did not get enough time to work on it.saengie might think he is being secretive about the person but kyu had enough evidence to know who that person was and he was happy for saengie becouse he know if there was a chance between them,that person was enough to protected and treat saengie like a prince..

'We are here kyu..yhanks for walking me'

' oh..Its okay..saengie i know we are a grow person now but i hope we will be like before '

'of coures kyu..we will..so go now..thanks again and good night'

'why so fast? Do you get tired of me already?' He tease.

'No! am tired and we need to go to school tomorrow morning'

'Okay okay..bye saengie' he said while waving at him and saengie also did back and run to his house with a cute smile on.kyu look at saengie until he disapear and sigh as he start to walk to his.

saengie open the door and saw the light still on and he found hyunjun on the living room studying.he walk to him and greet him only to get an 'emm' reply and he frowd as he felt something is wrong.he took a sit beside his friend and turn his full body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter