1...7

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 sorry for the late update guys.i have lost the inspiration to continue this story for sometime,but now am back and i will continue.so please comment and subscribe.though this chapter is short,i hope i don't dissapointed you all.

love you guys. enjoy.

 

 

                              

The two couple had finish the day with a smile on the face and hyun and jungmin had drop the two boys at there house after school finish. It doesn't look like the first day of they become a couple for minjun couples because the moment they accept each other to the time they separate at house they was being all lovely dovy and the two friend was having a hard time looking at them as the two continue eating each other face.

 

Hyun' was having a time of his life as he was smiling and pinching his now new boyfriend as the latter face was a deep red in emparassment of those two eating each other and his boyfriend teasing too. as they arrive nothing new was happening as they only waved eachother and hyun give a hesistant hug for his saengie and leave as the other 'minjun' was having their goodbye with a lot of kissing and even more if not for hyun they sure will continue what have in thire mind.
 

that night hyun has call and they talk a lot,even if its only hyun the one talking a lot and saengie the listening one the older doesn't felt dissapointment or anything bad about it.becouse afterall its thire first day as a couple and he know his saengie is having a hard time to accept him fully and to trust him.the phone call has ended with hyun smile by himself as he listen to the younger snoring in the other line and he goes to sleep with that sound too.  

                                       ..........…....
 

 Tuesday  morning come and saengie had wake up with the perfect smile on his face,he had felling things will going good but also thinking if hyun' really love him and if all he said to him yesterday was true.he felt like its all dream and if it is he doesn't want to wake up.he has been in love with hyun' since the frist day he come to this school and now he got the same felling from his crush.

 all four of them was grinning ear to ear and can't wait to see their boyfriends . Junnie and saengie was waiting them at the gate talking and laughing when the other two arrive hyunjun was the first to run and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter