1...5

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay douple update guys.hope you like it.

       Hyun pov

The weekend has come to end and I was really ready to see my friend boy and to talk youngsaeng to.am not sure what to talk but all I want to do is apologize. The I have been thinking about youngsaeng and I really felt like I love like that guy because all I think is how cute he is,how his dimple make him more preety when he smile,how his voice was like angle.. I don't know since when I know those thing about him but in anyway I have felt happy and the warm felling was not helping at all.

Jungmin has come to my place on sunday and we had a lot of talk which including me telling him everything happen with youngsaeng. To say he was surprised or angry was understandable. He give me hole two hour of lecture how to treat people by the way they are and how I need to accept anyone as they are like I accept him. And I was being tease by him about the kisiing too which I curse myself for telling him that part.but when I tell him about the thing a feel he had come to conclusions saying I already feel for that boy which makes him ended up with bloody noise.

I don't deny thought I told him he might b right but not love only like and I told him to not say anything to youngsaeng aeng because I want to make sure at first. So that now he I am standing at the classroom waiting for jungmin to come and we can go to louch together.

As we start to eat jungmin has start to search around and I already know what he is looking for and for that I make sure to until his face is looks like a tomatoes. But my tease and smile has flaterd when my own eye land at my own problem..youngsaeng.he was with his friend eating and talking. I saw look around and when his eye land on me I try to give him a smile but he turn away and I was already regreting on what I did yesterday.. Not the kiss though.

      Young saeng pov

That idiot what he think he is? God, he have a gut to smile at me after what he did to me? I was so sad and i cant even think of anything to do at that moment.i have been crying for hours seating in the alley alone.its really break my heart knowing that he is playing with me.i dont know what i di in my life ti desereve this,but now its enough.

Atlist i got a chance to teste his lip.hmm i cant get oit of that from my mind.i was really hoping that he was feeling the same as i do.but who am i kidding.he will never love me.

And today i decided to give him a cold face and am sure i wont never afraid of him from now on.he is the one who is disgusting playin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter