1...11

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello guys :-)

This chap is all saengie pov so that you would know about kyusaeng past before kyu had go to US.

 

 When i was born and two years has past,was kyu and me know each other becouse of our family who was a long time friend and has to come from japan to an other work in seoul.

 We,me and kyu wasn't that close at the time we meet.i was so quite for a kid and kyu was opposite.by any chance we were together the day would finish with a fight between the us.

 This has gone till we were in middle school.if it was the teacher or heaven plan but we had ended up in same class and same sit.

 Kyu the always happy and smily boy had gone bored and he never want to sit next to me becouse i was so quite to his liking and even if i  sometimes open my mouth to speak the word,kyu would never understand my word.

 Kyu always saw me as a weird boy.but i wasn't like kyu.i like him.i like kyu since we meet.

 I want to talk say a little word to kyu.but i never ever got a chance for that.becouse to the reason unknown to me i always felt weak infront of kyu.

 I am  the older,i have to say or mad at the younger one but the moment kyu eyes are land on me i would forget everything i had plan to say before going to school.

 One thing i didn't know is why i was like that for kyu.he is a boy like me,he is a human like me..i don't see a different that will make me afraid of him.he is younger than me!!

 But one day as i was passsing by the alley in evening i saw three boys circled one person in the middle and they were beaten him.i don't know whay got over me when i saw the boy lift his face and kyu!! I shout at them and just by my look had they rushed to save themself as i go to kyu and help him to stand.

 That night i took him home and i was glad he never say anything to start a fight between us.the next morning had he come to my locker with his friend hyunjung and thank me which makes me excited and jump just becouse he talk me and he talk me like we never had fight and we were a friend.

 After that we start with a simple 'good morning' and 'good bye'.but after a weeks we got to closer and we always walk in and out of achool together becouse our house was in same area.for break we spend in my house and his and we go to my grand parents house.

 the two of us were so close that make people surprise becouse we were known to fight a lot.but still hyunjung was not a frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter