1...9

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


 saengie doesn't really know what got into him.well actually he know.he meet his best friend after a long time which he did miss him to much.but that is not enough reason to leave his friends..no his boyfriend too.he just pray to god that hyun' will understaand him.idiot you don't even explain to him.how he is supposed to know that-.good,now he will missunderstand everything.he work hard for the past two weeks and i ruined it.i always thought hyun' will be the first to destroy our relationship.but here i am the one..but what if if he really misunderstand and leave me? what am i going to do?..no..no..he won't ..he said he love me right? am sure he did love me.i know he will wait for me..am just stupid stupid stupid stupi-

 'saengie are you listening?' kyu voice bring him out of his tought.kyu had been talking him about his life in US and he don't even hear anything.
 

'ahh..sorry kyu..wh-what did you say?' kyu sigh and he felt bad for making him sad.

'Lets talk now.am sorry i was just ...thinking of...something'

'Yeah i can see that saengie,whats the matter? Even if we haven't seen eaxh other gor three years you can talk to me you know,we are still friends,right?'

' of course we are...it just ...i was just thinking of something..just talk ..where do you like to go now kyu?' He try to change the subject.even if kyu he had a felling that kyu wasn't conviece he just shurugged it off .

'i dont know i just come yesterday and i dont know anything here..what do you think?'

Saengie think a little and said 'i have some place i spend my free time ..hmm?' Kyu give him a nod and with thier hand still holding they run like a baby with saengie leading.

kyu and saengie has known eachother since birth and even if saengie is the older one mostly kyu was the one who used to act like emature than saengie.they have been together and they have spend every houre together untill kyu family got a new job in US and decide to move then.kyu had a big arguement with hsi family becouse he don't be separate from saengie and the family was ready to leave him alone if not for saengie calm kyu and advice him to not let his family go without him and so they drift apart with the promise of to meet soon.but after kyu left soon turn to a months and a years that saengie think his friend had already forget about him.

and today,it has already passed four year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter