1...8

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


its douple update so read chapter 7 first.
love you all.


  it has been two weeks already and things had gone right between the couples.hyun' did really makes thing good and saengie is glad about that.he saw how the older try his best to be a perfect boyfriend ever and he sure he is. hyun' always pick him in the morning and they would go to have breakfast at the cafe before going to school and he would drop him after school and he would make a call at 9:30 every night and they would talk a lot about a lot of things and both would sleep with a smile on thire face and wake up at the same felling and hyun' will spend a lot of his time with saengie.they even study time together and they spend it at the lybrary.
 

 in all in all saengie has felt good about everything and his boyfriend has make him to fell special and wanted.during this week hyun'  never ask him anything that would make him bad or say anything about a lose of skinships between them.after the second day the school has alredy make a rumor about the two dating and he doesn't want to make any news about him bieng date a man to reach his family,so to make things easy he had ask hyun to stop hugging and kissing even if it was only on the cheek and sometimes on hands.and hyun had complied his choice by doing what he asked.he know that hyun' is felling sad about that but he doesn't want to ruin his chance as a good son and make a bad impression about to his family right now. he also know hyun' is try to give him a time and this had make him to love him even more and more everytime.
 

 hyun' has told him that his family don't have a problem with their relationship and he was surprised as he told him how much his father had about him after they meet at the school last time(ch 2).becouse his father has found him cute and how much he really want to see them both together.as thire second week start hyun' had asked him if he was willing to meet his father but saengie has politly reject the offer telling him he is not ready for that and they both of them are still have a long way to go before reaching the family things.

 now as usual hyun' had pick him in the morning and they was on the way to school talking about many stuffs as always.hyun still will bring about meeting his father and saengie will just keep silent as he already give his answer before.saengie sometimes wonder why his boyfriend realy want him to meet his father now .it is not that he hate it but,isn't it too early? its just a week and they are still on the stage of knowing each other better.they still have a long way to go too. 
 
 and today they will have thire first date and hyun' is so excited about that.he had asked his boyfriend three days ago and after they finish all thire school stuff saengie had accept to go with him tonight because they don't have class in afternoon and he has everything planned and ready for the day.he had promise himself to make it the best date ever his boyfriend will have and he was sure saengie will love it too.

 they meet with 'junmin' couple who was the only thing to do to eat each other face and they walk to the class.saengie is glad they meet the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter