...1

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

youngsaeng groan when someone shake him from his heavely dream. he want to go back to sleep but can't help it.so with a heavy and still closed eye he stand up and start to streach his body and then when felt the hand that was shaking him before slap his cheek softly he open his eyes and smile to the
person beside him.
  

      "hyung,good morning" junnie said softly to his hyung aka his friend.

     "hmmm....morning junnie" still yawuning and smile to junnie.

     "come on i prepar breakfast...take shower and come down"said junnie and wallking to   kichen to finish what he was startd...yeah breakfast.
    
   after like 20 minute youngsaeng coming to kichen and aproach junnie from behind and hug him.jumping by the sudden someone contact junnie turn arround and smile when he saw anyone but his hyung. they smile at eachother and went to dining room to eat their breakfast.they eat silently becouse they need to finish quikly and move to thire daily duty.after finish eating they washing the dish togethr and ready to go scool.

 yes..junnie and youngsaeng is friend since chiledhood becouse theire mother and father were friends since they were in college.both of the family live in busan but the two come to soul to study. but youngsaeng was having more busy in his life becouse he have to study and work at the same time becouse he need to pay his scool fee by himself.he is caming from very poor family same to junnie.

he work since he was a chile and save money for himself,and he was so good by his studying so that he get the scolarship to enter the soul universtiy.but junnie family can make a good income every month and junnie school fee was paying by his parents.as for youngsaeng his mom have a small reastaurant at busan but after her hasband(youngsaeng father) passed away they have so many debt to repay so all the money she gate was paying for debt.


 as junnie and youngsaeng made their way to school. youngsaeng was reading somthing from his book.becouse he have exam today.since he was busy and coming late at home he doesn't have time to study,he just went direct to sleep.

 
 
 "hey..they are caming " somebody said as they pass the gate and went inside to get some book from the locker.they sign and just continew to walk to the locker.becouse they knows who the person is...the world very annoyed and stupid people as youndsaeng describe them.after they get what they want from the locker they start to walk to their class but someone stand infront of them and blocked their way from moving.

"what do you want now?" youngsaeng asked by annoyed voice. but the man infront of him was just smirk and stare at him.after look like 5 minute stare
the man bring his hand up and slap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter