Chapter 9

A Year Later

 

Ever since they became official they were inseparable. They would make sure to out on a date once or twice a week, or when they have free time. They would always be together but of course they never forgot about Yuri and Krystal. They would sometimes hang out with them.

They’ve been happy for a while but it didn’t last long. They’ve had misunderstandings and arguments that would result to them ignoring each other. Yuri and Krystal would do their best for them to make up.

Of course there was no perfect relationship. They had their ups and downs but they were still able to be together until one day it all happened so fast, the next thing they knew they totally ignored each other. They didn’t talk and neither Yuri nor Krystal was able to do anything about it.

“C’mon unnie, you know Onew oppa he won’t do something like that. I’m positive that it’s just a total misunderstanding.” Krystal was trying her best to convince her sister.

She and Onew had been ignoring each other for weeks now.

“You didn’t see it with your own eyes, so don’t tell me that it’s a total misunderstanding.” she answered back.

“But at least try listening to his explanations.”

“Will you just stop? This time it’s for real we’re over and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

 

“We’ve been quarreling about the stupidest thing and this time it’s big so I don’t think I would stand another chance.” he said as he looked at his friend.

“At least try explaining to her.”

“I did but she won’t listen we’re through for good. I guess we’re still too young.” was all he said.

Yuri lost the will to convince him since he himself already gave up so what’s the pint on her helping them.

“I guess time will tell what will happen to the two of you.” she patted his back and left.

 

“There’s nothing we can do now.” said Yuri.

“I just hope that someday their friendship would be back.” Krystal said as she looked so down.

 

Throughout their school year they never once talked and they were like complete strangers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry for the crappy chapter... hope you like this fic... so basically everything that happened from chapter 1 to 9 were all flashbacks... hope you like this... and thank you for reading... I hope you would leave comments since it has already ended.... I'm actually not saitisfied with this...