Chapter 10

A Year Later

A year had already passed since they didn’t see each other and now by faith they will meet again.

Jessica was getting ready when her mom knocked on the door and told her she has a visitor. She was surprised since she wasn’t expecting anyone to pick her up. She said that she’ll be down in a few minutes. After she was all dressed up and ready she went down and was surprised to see her visitor. She never expected to see him again. She signaled him to have a seat and she sat on the opposite side of him.

“How have you been?” asked Onew.

“I’ve been doing fine. What brings you here?” she asked curiously.

“I just wanted to see you and check if you’re doing fine.” he honestly answered.

“People must learn to move on and so that’s what I did.” she said.

“Well that’s good to hear. I guess I was worried for nothing.” he said as their atmosphere became more awkward.

Jessica just nodded and gave a smile.

“I can see that you have some place to go so I’ll go ahead.” he said as he was getting up.

“Wait.” said Jessica as she stood up as well.

Onew looked at her.

“I have a request.” she said.

Onew was still looking at her.

“Can we just forget about what happened in the past and be friends again?” she said. “I know it might be hard but you’re my best friend and I just miss hanging around with you.” she added.

“To be honest after breaking up I realized that I still need you but only as a friend.” he said.

“Then we’re back to being friends?” asked Jessica.

“Yeah and let’s forget that feeling and never talk about this topic ever again.” he said.

“I agree.” she said with a smile.

They hugged each other and became friends again.

They were best friends and they fell for each other but they eventually broke up. And after a year they met again and decided to leave the past behind and move on. They realized that they were not mature enough at that time but they didn’t have regrets because they know that they were able to be happy even for a short while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~just placed this here for the last chapter ^^

~if you have time please read my other fics ^_^