Chapter 6

A Year Later

 

Jessica’s POV

Another morning, me and Krystal was on our way to school. That’s weird Onew should be coming out of his house just about now. Maybe he went to school early.

“Unnie why are you staring at Onew oppa’s house?” I didn’t notice that I was staring until my sister asked me.

“I was?” I said and then I quickened my pace. I heard her shouting at me because I left her behind. I don’t want her asking anymore questions.

When we reached school I left her and went to my class. As I opened the door I scanned the room and I saw Onew already there talking to Yuri. I suddenly felt something, I don’t know why I felt it but I think I was jealous. I sat on my place and when they saw me they greeted me. I greeted back and then after that they talked again. They didn’t bother asking me to join their conversation. Was Onew getting back at me for yesterday? But he’s not the type to do that. I decided to just stay quiet maybe they’ll tell me later.

 

Onew’s POV

I went to school early to talk to Yuri. I need to ask her to give me some time to talk to Jessica. When I got to school I didn’t hesitate to approach her ask her for a favor. She kept quiet and was thinking. Does she have to think about it? I mean all I’m asking is that she would give me and Jessica time to talk without her. I was asking her again when Jessica came, we greeted her and then she greeted back. After that I went back to ask Yuri for the nth time. She then said yes. I was so happy and then the bell rang so I sat back down to my seat and I saw Jessica looking at me. I smiled back at her but she just gave me a faint smile. Wonder what’s wrong with her?

 

Normal POV

The bell rang meaning it was lunch time. Onew looked at Yuri to see if she would really give him time to talk to her. Yuri approached Jessica.

“Hey! I have to do something so I won’t eat lunch with you.” she said to Jessica. Jessica just nodded and watched her leave. Before leaving she saw Yuri wink at Onew. She thought that there was something going on between them.

“Want to eat lunch with me?” Onew asked. Jessica just nodded and then they went to eat.

“Where did Yuri go?” he asked, he was actually curious as to what excuse that girl gave her.

Jessica can’t help but think that Onew likes Yuri since earlier he was talking to her and now he was asking about her.

“She said she had something to do.” she answered.

“I see the two of you seem to be closer now.”

“Well yeah since she’s easy to get along with.”

“I have to agree on that.” he said with a smile. She never saw Onew smile like that.

“Do you like her?” she suddenly asked as she looked at him.

Onew almost chocked on his chicken. I drank water and wiped his mouth. He then looked at her and he just suddenly laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” Jessica asked, she kind of got irritated that he didn’t answer her question. When Onew noticed that he stopped laughing and looked at her in her eyes.

“She’s not the one I like.” he simply stated and went back to eating.

Jessica heaved a sigh of relief. She didn’t know why but she was happy to know that his best friend was not interested with her new found friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~please leave comments ^^ sorry if the chapters are boring...