Chapter 4

A Year Later

 

Jessica’s POV

After school Onew didn’t go home with me since he had something to do and that was the pair work assigned to us. Luckily me and Yuri were already done since it was just a piece of cake, well at least for me that is. When Yuri heard that Onew wasn’t going home with me she asked me if we could go home together, she said she wanted to know more about me.

“So you like Onew right?” she bluntly asked.

I was kind of shocked. Why are they asking something like that? Even my sister asked me that earlier. I don’t get it. Do I like him? Does my action make me look like I like him?

“W-hat are you talking about?” I stuttered.

“C’mon I can see it through the way you look at him.” she said.

I paused for a while thinking, what kind of look do I have in my eye?

“What kind of look are you talking about?” I decided to ask her.

“Aish you’re denying or are you dense?” she said.

“Yah! I don’t know what you’re talking about? I don’t even know why you say I like him? He’s my bestfriend and nothing more.” I got irritated. I’m not dense and I’m not denying anything, I think.

“Sure.” she just beamed a smile.

The rest of our walk home was silent. I kind of made the atmosphere awkward but when we got home my mom greeted us. She was happy that I brought a friend home besides Onew, is it my fault when my classmates think of me as an ice princess that they don’t want to befriend me? Anyway she was so excited that she got all hyper. I mentally face palmed myself this is so embarrassing and through the corner of my eye I can see Krystal, who was in the living room, grinning like a Cheshire cat. I’m just glad Yuri didn’t think that my mom was crazy. She actually enjoyed listening to her stories. While we were eating they were still talking. Krystal easily got close with her because they enjoyed teasing me to Onew. Oh! and don’t forget my mom she always does that. Geez these people are starting to get on my nerves they know my feelings more than I do.

After dinner Yuri said that she would stay for a while so I told her we’ll talk to my room. I opened the door and when she got inside, she scanned the whole place. I guess she wasn’t expecting to see my room all girly. I may look like an ice princess on the outside but I’m still a girl besides my room wasn’t that all girly. The walls were painted pink and I had stuff toys on my bed and a few cosmetics on my table and the other typical things you can see in a bedroom.

“You have a nice room.” she said as she sat on my bed.

“Thanks.”

We started to talk about random things first then our conversation ended up with our stories. I got to know her more and to be honest I was really happy to have a friend other than Onew. When I was young I was bullied and my classmate before spread a rumor saying I was an ice princess. I didn’t bother cleaning my name because even if I would they would just bully me so I said to myself that it was better that I was the ice princess that people would avoid than the person they would bully.

“I better get going its already late. See you tomorrow.” she said as she stood up.

I escorted her up to the door. We were in front of our gate, before she left she said something that made me think and after that she left.

“You know unnie she has a point.” I was startled I looked back to see Krystal leaning on the door.

“Yah! You scared me don’t just randomly talk.” I said as I got in and she followed me up to my room.

“What do you want I want to sleep now. We still have school tomorrow.”

“Arasso I’ll leave but think about it unnie.” she said as she left and closed the door.

I plopped myself on the bed and thought about what she said.

~~~Earlier before Yuri left…

“You know what? I noticed one thing, when you were talking about him you were lively.” she said and then headed off.

~~

“Does that mean I do like him?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~finally I had an idea in mind... :p sorry for the late and sort of boring chapter... please leave comments ^^

~thanks for subscribing ^^