Chapter 5

A Year Later

 

Onew’s POV

I was already on my way home from my classmate’s house when I started to sneeze. I think I’m getting a cold. I was already in our neighborhood when I saw Yuri and when she saw me I think she just smirked. I decided to greet her since I wasn’t a snob and she’s my classmate so there’s nothing wrong if I would greet her.

“It’s kinda late, you went to Jessica’s place?” I casually asked. She just nodded. I suddenly told her I’ll walk her to the bus station since it’s dangerous to walk alone at night. She gladly accepted.

We were quietly waiting for the bus when she asked me something. “You like her, don’t you?”

“Who?” I stuttered, am I that obvious?

“Jessica.” she simply stated. I suddenly blushed and when she noticed that she burst out laughing.

“You two are so cute.” she said as she rode the bus which had stopped just now. I looked at her confused. Two? Is she talking about Jessica as well?

When the bus had left I headed back home. I have to admit I like Jessica but I never showed any sign that I did. I don’t want to ruin our friendship. I just hope she doesn’t notice yet. I got home and it was quiet probably my parents went to bed early. I went to my room and lay down onto my bed. Should I tell her that I like her already? But what if she won’t accept me? And after confessing it might be awkward. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I really want to tell her but I just didn’t have the guts to.

As I opened my eyes I sat up and stretched and then took a shower. After that I wore my uniform and then headed down to greet my parents. After breakfast I bid goodbye and went out. As I was locking our front gate I saw Jessica and Krystal and I told them I’d walk with them to school. Jessica seems to be not in the mood so it was only me and Krystal that was talking about random stuff.

We got to school with a few minutes to spare. Krystal went to her own class while me and Jessica was still currently walking down the hallway.

“Are you alright you seemed to be in deep thoughts.” I asked and she just shrugged. “Is something bothering you?”

“Ani I’m fine I was just thinking of something a while ago.” she answered and went ahead of me. Something’s up and I wonder what it is?

When I got inside the classroom Yuri cheerfully greeted me then she sat down beside Jessica. She was happily talking to her. Did I do something wrong that when she was with me she didn’t even say a thing? Or maybe she found out that I like her so she was now avoiding me? Ahhh~ I can’t help but be affected.  I sat down on my seat and just watched her talk with Yuri. I told myself that I should forget about that first and concentrate since first period just started.

I didn’t get the chance to talk to her today because Yuri was always around her. As much as I was happy for her that she found a new friend I can’t help but feel frustrated because I can’t talk to her. Tomorrow my goal would be to talk to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~i think this fic would just be about 10 chapters anyway please leave comments ^^