Chapter 1

A Year Later

Jessica’s POV

I didn’t wake up from my alarm I woke up from my phone ringing. I just ignored it hoping it would stop but no it just constantly rang. I lazily sat up and took my phone. My eyes were still closed and I didn’t bother opening them just to see who it was. I just answered it.

“Yah! Miss Ice Princess if you don’t want to be given detention get your lazy up and come here immediately.” said the voice from the other line. Okay I don’t remember having to do anything today. Usually when it’s the weekend I just stay at home and do nothing. Why did he mention detention? What day is it today? I opened my eyes and asked him what he was talking about.

“Today is the start of our special class so if you don’t want to be late better hurry.”

“Omo today is the start?” How come I didn’t know? Well anyway it’s a good thing Onew is there.

“Palli.”

“Neh.” I said as I hung up.

I took a bath and just grabbed a shirt and jeans and matched it with closed shoes. When I got down my mom and sister greeted me.

“You’re up early.” I heard my sister say.

“It’s because I have to attend a special class.”

“Why?” asked my mom.

“One of our teachers arranged it. It’s like a tutoring class.”

“So you’ll have to be tutored?” my annoying sister asked. I get annoyed because she has a lot of questions and she acts like she’s older than me ‘cause she will have to know everything I do and everywhere I go.

“Ani I’m actually going to be one of the tutors.” I said happily. I’m not bragging but I’m not really that smart just average.

I quickly ate my breakfast and then I went off. I made it just in time I arrived a minute before our teacher did. We started the special class and the good about it is that it’s only for half of the day. I can still have my rest time in the afternoon.

After class me and Onew went home together.

“Oppa thanks for waking me up I totally forgot about that.”

“I know you would ‘cause you weren’t listening that time.”

“It’s because I already got bored.”

“I’m still amazed that you can maintain your grade even if most of the time you’re not listening in class.”

“That’s what you call a genius.” Don’t get the wrong idea I’m not the bad type of student. Sure I don’t listen but I still study.

He pinched my cheeks.

“Yah that hurts.”

“That’s your punishment.”

“Why do I get a punishment?”

“For forgetting.”

Onew is my bestfriend we knew each other since we were little so basically we kind of grew up together. He acts like my big brother that’s why I’m happy and thankful to have known him. And these past few days I get a different feeling when I’m with him but I don’t know what that is.

 

 

~ I decided to make chapters for this... sorry if the first chapter is kind of boring... I promise to make it interesting on the following chapters ~comments are much appreciated ^^ ~oh and thank you for my two subcribers ^^