It Will Rain

Song Inspired One-shots

 It Will Rain 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's time to wake up princess." a voice ordered. Yoona groaned because sleeping in was a rare thing for her and this was one of the few days that she could do it. "Princess." the voice called out again. She opened her eyes and looked in the direction the voice was coming from. Kyuhyun, her bodyguard, and tutor was standing at the side of her bed.

"No classes today." She reminded him with a frown and hugged her pillow once more. He took a deep breath in and looked at the window. He smirked and pulled them wide open to let the sun rays hit her face directly. "Yah!" She yelled.

He continued to smile evilly. "I said it's time to wake up."

She pouted and sat up. "But i don't have anything planned until the afternoon." She looked up at him. "Why do i have to get up so early?"

His smile slowly faded. "You have a meeting today... with you future husband." He looked away from Yoona and straight ahead.

Anyone who knew Kyuhyun knew his personality. He had this cool, mysterious, know it all aurora. No matter how confident you were.... Kyuhyun was always 10 times more. He was hated by a lot of young men his age, but he couldn't care less. However, when it came to the princess, Yoona, he would show a pinch of insecurities. Yoona, had a way of sometimes making him feel like he wasn't in control.

Yoona stared at her feet for a while before jumping off the bed and running to close, and lock both of her bedroom doors. Kyuhyun's stare didn't faze; he continued to focus on the wall. Frustrated with him, Yoona ran up to him, grabbing a fist-full of his shirt and pulled him in for a long kiss. He reacted almost instantly by wrapping his arms around her waist and slightly picking her up off the ground, so only the very tips of her feet were touching the floor.

Finally running out of breath, they parted their lips. She stared up at him for a while and he just smiled. "You still need to get ready."

Yoona pushed him away and crossed her arms. "I hate you." she walked to her bed and sat down. Kyuhyun chuckled lightly as he walked over and sat down next to her. She grabbed his hands and looked him straight in the eyes. "I don't want to go Kyu."

He shook his head. "You have to..."

"You told me once that you would do anything for me." he looked up at her. "I love you and you love me.... so let's forget about everything and runaway." she pleaded.

It took all of him not to agree with her. "I'll go and tell them you'll be down in a couple of minutes." he stood up and walked out the room.

Yoona just sat there staring at the empty space where he use to be. There was a knock at the door and her maid Yuri walked in. "Princess, i'm here to help you get ready." she bowed. Yoona nodded and stood up, letting Yuri undress her and start to prepare the corset.

Yoona stared out the window as she heard Yuri yell for assistance. She started to feel them tighting the corset, she could hardly breathe but all she could think about was Kyuhyun.

He had been with her as long as she could remember. He was assigned to her when she was five and he was 8 years old. She remembered how he always acted like he was much older than his actual age. She would run around the palace and cause trouble wherever she went, and Kyuhyun was always there shaking his head and giving her disapproving looks. She tried so many times to get him to act his age and play with her, but he always reminded her that she was a princess and that he was there to take care of her.

When she was 15 years old she started to have interests in guys. She had the slightest crush on one of her father's friend's son. Changmin. She would always act her best around him. Try her best to impress him. She would ask Kyuhyun about him, since Kyuhyun and Changmin were friends. However, Kyuhyun never really answered any of them.

Suddenly Changmin started showing a little bit of interest in her and she was on cloud nine. She remembered telling Kyuhyun about how Changmin held her hand while walking through the garden (even though he was walking a couple of feet behind them), and how fast her heart was beating when he asked Kyuhyun to leave the two of them alone while they played on the swing. Then she told him that she almost had her first kiss. She would never forget the look on Kyuhyun's face... or what he did after.

"Raise your arms princess." Yuri ordered as she adjusted the top. "Ok." she put them down. "You're ready."

Yoona touched her lips. Kyuhyun didn't just take her first kiss that day.... he also took her heart. She'd been in love with him ever since.

"Princess Yoona." Yuri and Sooyoung announced as she walked down the stairs. Kyuhyun stood at the end of the stairs waiting for her to walk down so he could follow behind and keep an eye on her.

"Hello." She bowed to her mother, and the guest. Kyuhyun watched as she was about to sit down, but her mother instantly pushed her to sit down next to Nichkhun, her fiance. He smiled when he saw how Yoona glared at her mother. "What brings you so early to the palace?"

"Yoona." He mother warned.

"Sorry." she bowed her head.

"It's quiet alright." Nichkhun's mother laughed. "We just wanted to give the two of you time to know each other. What do you say?"

"Of course." she nodded. "As long as Kyuhyun can come along."

"Oh sweetheart," Yoona's mother started. "You and Nichkhun should really get to know each other alone. Give Kyuhyun a break."

Yoona shook his head. "No offense to either of you Mrs. Horvejkul but i don't feel comfortable being alone. Kyuhyun has always been watching over me. Especially when it's these types of meetings."

"I understand." she nodded.

"Thank you." Yoona smiled and looked up at Kyuhyun. Who had an unreadable expression on his face.

No one spoke as they walked through the garden. Kyuhyun wore an amused smile as he walked a foot away from the awkward couple. He couldn't wait to teaser about this later on.

"You have a lovely garden." Nichkhun finally spoke. "I've never seen one so.... colorful." Yoona couldn't contain her giggle. "What is it? Did i say something wrong?"

Yoona only laughed harder. "Ani." She looked at him and smiled. "It's just.... you're really awkward."

Nichkhun frowned. "It's not like you're doing any better." She continued to laugh and as much as Nichkhun tried, her laughter soon won him over.

All Kyuhyun could do was stare at the two. Laughing. He rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "Princess, i think i hear your mother calling."

"Eh?" Yoona looked at him.

Nichkhun finally acknowledged Kyuhyun. "But i didn't hear..."

"Actually i'm sure it was for you sir." Kyuhyun motioned back to the house.

Nichkhun looked back at Yoona. "I guess i'll go see what she wants." He bowed to her. "Excuse me." Kyuhyun stepped closer as he watched Nichkhun walk back towards the palace.

"Awfully friendly for someone who didn't even want to meet him." Kyuhyun circled around her.

"Jealous?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Me?" Kyuhyun stopped and placed a hand on his chest. "Not at all Princess. Just wondering what it is that made you change your mind so quickly."

"Hmm." Yoona placed a finger on her chin and began to think. "Maybe it was his big cute eyes."

"Men shouldn't look cute." Kyuhyun argued.

"He's smart." She continued.

He laughed sarcastically. "Please, i was the top of my class, and i'm now teaching you. I'm as bright as you get."

"Then could it be, his manners?" She pointed out.

"Fake. I'm sure when he's with friends or not under the supervision of his mother he's a jerk like the rest of them."

"I've got it." Yoona snapped her fingers. Kyuhyun stopped in front of her, ready to argue with whatever she was about to say. "His hair."

"Hair?" It caught him off guard.

"Mmhmm." She nodded with a smile and reached to touch Kyuhyun's hair. "It's neatly done, and.... straight." She smirked before walking away. Kyuhyun lightly chuckled. He looked back at the palace and then ran towards Yoona. "So what do you have to say about..." before she could finish her sentence Kyuhyun covered her lips with his. She quickly pushed him away. "Kyu." she gasped and looked around. "Someone could see us." He stared down at her panicked face as she continued to look around and then grabbed his hand. "Come on."

She pulled him along as they ran towards the stables. She finally let go of his hand and they each ran to their horse. Yoona was the first to get out so she led the way. Though Kyuhyun loved being the leader... he didn't mind following Yoona.

He enjoied watching her smiling as she turned back to look at him. He enjoied watching how she lifted her head so the wind could blow the hair out of her face. The way that she always forgot she was a Princess when ever the two of them were left alone. He loved the way she called out his name to hurry. He loved her.

"Kyu." She whined. "Hurry." She snapped him out of his day dream and back to reality. He smirked as he kicked the sides of his horse and sped up, this time racing past her. "Oh no you don't."

"Give it up Yoong, you'll never beat me." He yelled to her with a smile. "For i am the almighty Kyuhyun."

After a couple of minutes they stopped racing and just started ridding side by side. Though neither of them said anything they were both happy. However, they knew that they had to start heading back soon.

"Yoona."

"Umma." Yoona gasped and pulled her horse to a stop.

"What are you doing ridding you horse when Nichkhun is..."

"It was my fault madam." Kyuhyun got off of his horse. "I thought..."

Yoona's mother just rolled her eyes. "I'll deal with you later Kyuhyun. Come down Yoona, the Horvejkul's are leaving and you must see Nichkhun off."

Kyuhyun helped Yoona down from her horse. As he gently placed her down, Yoona stared into his eyes and smiled, mouthing an "I love you" before getting pulled away by her mother. "I love you too." he whispered as he watched her walk away.

It was time for bed and Kyuhyun had to check on Yoona. He knocked at her door. "Come in." She called out. He opened the door and saw he sitting in front of the mirror brushing her hair.

He closed the door behind him. "You're all ready for bed?" He asked as he stepped closer to her. She nodded, not even turning around to look at him. "Is your mother still upset with you?" She shook her head. "Then what's bothering you?"

"Nothing." She finally answered and stared at him through the mirror. "Nichkhun said he wanted to see me again."

His smile faded into a straight line. "Oh?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?" She turned around to face him. "I tell you that he wants to see me again and all you can say is 'oh'." she frowned as she stood up and walked to her bed.

He sighed and followed her. "Well," he stated calmly and sat down next to her. "can you blame him?" She looked up at him confused. He just chuckled and took her hands into his. "You smiled."

"So?" she frowned.

"So?" he laughed. "Don't you remember what i said about the way you look?"

She nodded. "You said i have no womanly wilds, whatever that means."

He laughed. "Yes, but..." He motioned for her to continue.

"But i'm irresistible when i smile." He smiled and nodded.

"And you did more than just smile when you were with him." he poked her nose. "You made him laugh."

She sighed. "Darn me and my irresistible smile." He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I love you Kyu."

"I love you too Yoona." he laid down in bed with her. "More than you can imagine." He whispered as she placed her head on his chest.

>>2 months later<<

"Yoona." Her mother knocked at the door. "Yoona it's time to wake up sweetie." She tried opening the door but it was locked. "Why is the door locked honey? Yoona?"

Yoona groaned as she sat up. Her eyes went wide as soon as she realized her mother was at the door. "Kyu." she shoved the half boy next to her. "Kyu wake up." He groaned. "Shh, Kyu my mother is outside."

"Eh?" he sat up quickly. She placed her hand over his mouth.

"Hurry, hide in the closet." She motioned as she threw his clothes at him.

"Yoona." Her mother continued to call.

"I'm coming." She yelled back. "Just a second." She waited until Kyuhyun was safely inside her closet to open the door. "What is it umma?"

"Get ready you're dress fitting is today." she said as she walked into the room. "Have Yuri start your bath. I'll get your clothes ready."

"No!" Yoona yelled and stepped in front of her mother. "I mean... Yuri unnie usually picks my clothes."

Her mother narrowed her eyes. "You act like the maid has better taste than your own mother."

"She doesn't..." Yoona stopped her again. "But she knows what i like and what looks good on me."

"Fine." Her mother finally gave in. "But make sure it's something nice. Nichkhun is coming to pick you up for lunch. You guys have a lot to discuss about the wedding."

"Yes umma." Yoona walked her mother back towards the door.

"Oh." Her mother turned to look at Yoona before she walked out of the room. "Where is that boy Kyuhyun?"

"Eh? K-Kyuhyun? Why?"

"Well it is his job to look after you." She rolled her eyes. "Honestly that boy is around you 24/7, i'm surprised he's not here now. But i guess it's better this way."

"Why?"

"Well you and Nichkhun will be out and i think it's about time you start going alone. Besides once you get married you'll move out and Kyuhyun will remain here to take care of Krystal." She walked out of the room. "We'll talk later, hurry up and get ready."

Yoona closed the door after her mother and Kyuhyun stepped out of the closet. He didn't say anything and just approached her. She turned to look at him, the brim of her eyes were filled with tears. She did her best to keep them in but Kyuhyun knew how badly she wanted to let them out. So he reached out for her and pulled her in. She hid her face in his chest.

"Princess's don't cry Yoona." He reminded her. He did his best to sound cheerful, but his heart was breaking. "How many times have i told you that?"

Just as she was about to answer the door opened. "Omo!" Yuri squealed. "Sorry." she bowed and closed the door again.

Yoona couldn't help but laughed. "What's her problem?" Kyuhyun asked as he stared at the door.

Yoona looked up at him. "You're not wearing your shirt."

"Oh."

"I should start getting ready." She sighed. "Yuri unnie." She called out.

"Neh." she answered from outside the door.

"You can come in."

"I should go." Kyuhyun announced as he finished the last button on his shirt. He walked past a blushing Yuri and smirked.

Kyuhyun did his best to not run into Yoona's mother, but luck was not on his side today. "Oh Kyuhyun."

"Good morning madam." Kyuhyun bowed.

"It's good that i see you." She motioned for him to follow her. "You won't be taking care of Yoona today. She is going to me Nichkhun so that they can discuss their wedding. I think it's time for you to start looking after Krystal."

Kyuhyun bowed to her. "Of course madam."

She eyed Kyuhyun one last time before turning around and walking away. "That is all." she dismissed his without looking.

Kyuhyun knew this day would come. He knew that he wouldn't always be able to look after Yoona, and her parents would want to marry her off to another rich and powerful family. He's been preparing himself for this since the first day he realized that he was in love with her. Yet, the one to worry about is Yoona. She's always been stubborn, but this was something she wasn't going to ever get out of.

He remembers 3 years ago when Yoona asked Kyuhyun to wait outside while she went into her mother's room to ask her a quick question. She made him stand far away from the door so he couldn't hear. However, Kyuhyun never listened to Yoona, after all he was the one in charge of her. But now he can't take back what he heard.

>>FlashBack<<

"Umma." Yoona walked towards her mother, who was sitting in front of the mirror brushing her hair before bed.

"Oh Yoona." Her mother smiled through the mirror. She handed Yoona the brush and Yoona ran up to take it. She gently started to brush her mother's hair. "Is something on your mind Yoona?" She nodded. "Tell me."

"I was just wondering..." Yoona started as she stared at her mother's soft hair.

"About what honey?"

"Love."

"Love?"

"Mmm." Yoona nodded. "I've been thinking about it a lot lately and..." She sighed. "I want to know what you think."

"About love?"

"Well yes, but not just about that i want to know... how did you fall in love with dad?" She asked. "And how did you know that he was the one?"

"Hmm..." her mother turned to her and smiled. "Are you in love Yoona?" Yoona just looked down at her feet and said nothing. "Who is it? Changmin?"

"Ani." Yoona quickly shook her head. "Changmin will no longer talk to me. Didn't you hear that his parents arraigned for him to marry someone?"

"Ah yes, how could i forget." Her mother sighed. "That would have been you."

"Eh?" Yoona looked at her mother confused.

"So tell me who is the guy?" Her mother insisted."Tell me. Tell me." She pulled on her daughter's arm. "Is it someone i know?"

"Umm..." Yoona looked down at her hands. "It's..."

"It's not Kyuhyun is it?" her mother's voice suddenly turned serious. Yoona looked at her mother. "Is it?" It was clear that her mother would not be happy if she answered yes.

"W-why?" Yoona asked.

"I knew it." Yoona's mother stood up from her seat. "I knew it was a bad idea from the beginning to have that boy look after you, but your father insisted that a bodyguard close to your age would be better. But i knew something like this was bound to happen. Aish. I'm going to have to get rid of him. There's no way..."

"It's not him!" Yoona nearly yelled and pulled her mothers arm. "I-it's not Kyuhyun." Her mother stared back at and finally gave a sigh of relief.

"That's good to hear." her mother smiled as she place her hand over her heart. "So who is it then?"

"Huh? Oh... n-nobody, i just want to know what to expect or rather i want to know how one knows if they're in love."

"You just do." Her mother smiled. "You never want to be apart from that person..."

"Even if they drive you insane?" Yoona asked recalling the way Kyuhyun sometimes made her so mad that she would try to kick him. "Umma.... what if i did fall in love with someone like Kyuhyun... you know... a commoner." She hated that term but it was the only way she could communicate with her mother.

"That can never happen Yoona." Her frowned.

"Why?" Yoona wanted to hear her reason, even though she already knew what she would say, she needed to hear it.

"You just can't." her mother insisted and stood up. "You are going to marry someone in your class."

Yoona stayed quiet for a while and finally took a deep breath in. "Is that how you and dad got together? Forced to marry him? Hmm?"

"Yoona." Her mother warned, slowly her eyes grew wide. "You are in love with Kyuhyun aren't you."

"I don't see what is so wrong. I'm not saying it's him, but what is so wrong about liking someone who had always been there for me and has protected me from..."

"He is not..."

"But what if he makes me happy?" she argued. "Why can't i be with someone who makes me happy?"

"Because it's not right!" Her mother yelled.

Yoona just sighed. "I can see asking you about love was a waste of time."

"Yoona."

Yoona started to walk away. "I will never marry someone i don't love." Yoona slammed the door behind her and searched for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had heard everything. She walked towards him and grabbed his hand pulling him along. Once they reached and empty hallway she hugged him tightly. "I hate everything."

Kyuhyun slowly started to rub her back. "I know."

"It's not fair." She continued to complain.

>>End Of FlashBack<<

Kyuhyun ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. No matter how hard he worked or how happy he made Yoona... he was never going to be good enough for her parents. Neither of them dared to come forward after Yoona and her mother's talk because they would have been separated. And he wanted as much time with her as he could get.

??

"See anything you like?" Nichkhun asked Yoona as they pasted stores. She smiled at him and shook her head, then turned away. "Is something wrong Yoona? You look sad." He asked concerned why his wife to be, who was usually so bright and bubbly, was all of a sudden quiet.

"Eh? Oh it's nothing." She answered. "Just a little hungry." She was still upset with what her mother had told her in the morning. The reason she went along with the whole marriage is so that she could stay with Kyuhyun. So she could keep him.

"Then how about we go eat." He smiled at her. "I know a great place near by." Yoona just nodded. "Come on." He held out his arm and she slowly linked her arm around his. She forgot that Kyuhyun wasn't watching her.

Yoona and Nichkhun were seated at the best table in the restaurant and he offered to order for her since he had been there before. She just nodded and agreed to whatever Nichkhun said. He soon started talking about their wedding and moved on to his house. Yoona just stared at her cup of water and smiled occasionally so he would think she was listening. But her mind was else where.

"Yoona."

"Hmmm?"

"Are you sure everything is alright?" he asked again. She slowly nodded her head and took a continued to eat her food. "Was it your mother's idea to leave Kyuhyun?"

"No, i just decided he needed a day off and that we should get use to being alone." She answered with the lie her mother had given her. "He watches over me everyday so he deserves a day off."

"I see." he smiled. "How long have you and Kyuhyun known each other?"

"All my life." She answered with a smile. "My father assigned him to watch over me because he felt that i needed a friend and someone to look up to. Kyuhyun's father has worked for my father for a long time. They're like family in a way."

"That's nice." he took a sip of his water. "To have someone know you so well." She nodded.

"Yes... is it."

Yoona arrived home a little late. Her mother didn't mind though, in fact, she was extremely happy that Yoona spent nearly the whole day with Nichkhun. In a heartbeat her mother started asking her questions about their day together. However, Yoona was not in the mood.

"Not now mother." She sighed as she dragged her feet on her way to the stairs. Her mother followed behind her.

"But i want to know what the two of you did. I think this is the first time that the two of you have really been alone." She smiled as she lightly reached out for her daughter.

"I said not now mother." Yoona snapped her head around. "I'm very tired and... i just want to rest." Her mother drew back her hand and nodded. "Goodnight mother."

"Goodnight Yoona." Her mother responded, still in a small state of shock about her daughter's sudden out burst.

Yoona continued to walk up the stairs. She caught sight of Yuri walking with a pile of dirty clothes in her hand. "Yuri unnie." Yoona ran to her. "Have you seen Kyuhyun?"

"No princess, i haven't." she answered, but quickly remembered. "Oh, i think he's in the stables."

Yoona grabbed Yuri's hands and squeezed them. "Can you tell him to meet me in my room as soon as possible?" Yuri nodded. "No one can know about what i just asked you to do." Yuri nodded again and walked away.

Hours later Yoona laid in bed exhausted, not from her day out with Nichkhun, but she was tired of trying to remember to act like a lady, say the right things, and lies. She slowly started to close her eyes when she suddenly heard the door open. She sat up and saw Kyuhyun slowly closing the door behind him.

He walked towards her and sat down at the edge of the bed. "Did you have fun? You must have if you stayed out for that long."

Yoona quickly frowned. "What's with the attitude?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He refused to look at her. Yoona grabbed her pillow and hit him as hard as she could. "Yah wh..." He stopped as soon as he saw Yoona's eyes filled with tears. He didn't know how to react... so he just stayed quiet and stared at her.

"I'm tired." She said in a horse voice. She was trying her best to keep her voice strong but she wanted so badly to let out a loud scream of frustration. "Everyday i have to do what everyone else wants me to do. I have to act a certain way and say certain things to people." She continued to stare at Kyuhyun as she gripped her sheets harder. "I can't even be with the person i love." Kyuhyun finally looked away. "I'm tired of lying." Neither of them said anything for a while. Yoona finally calmed down a bit and stared at the side of Kyuhyun's face. "Tomorrow.... you'll take care of Krystal..." He slightly turned his head to look at her. "I will no longer..... be needing you." She stared into his eyes. "Goodbye Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun stared at her and stood up. "Goodbye... Princess." He bowed and walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him and walked down the halls of the palace. He stopped half way and nearly fell to the floor. He rested on the wall and slowly slid down.

He began to hit away at his chest. His heart was hurting. He knew it would hurt... just not this bad.

>>Weeding Day<<

The palace was chaos. Hundreds of people were here to attend the wedding of Yoona and Nichkhun. Everyone was running around making sure everything was perfect. Yoona sat there with a blank expression on her face as they fixed and perfected every inch of her. They showered her with compliments and told her over and over that she was lucky to be marring such a handsome and rich man. But Yoona could careless.

"Yoona?" Yuri noticed the way Yoona stared at herself in the mirror. "Is something wrong?"

"I..."

"Of course look at this curl here." Her mother cut her off. "Someone fix it." she ordered with the snap of her fingers. All Yoona could do was stand there and wait for it all to be over.

Kyuhyun walked behind Krystal as she played with the rest of the kids her age. It was like looking after Yoona all over again. Except she wasn't Yoona. He glance down the hallway that led to Yoona's room. He knew she was in there getting ready for the wedding.

"Yah." Krystal glared at Kyuhyun with her hands on her hips. "You're suppose to be looking after me."

"Ah... sorry princess." he bowed. She was defiantly no Yoona.

"That boy over there just hit me and you were staring at an empty hallway." She complained. "What kind of a bodyguard are you?" She shook her head. "I don't understand how unnie put up with you."

He couldn't believe he was getting yelled at by a 13 year old. "Sorry." he bowed again.

"YOONA!" someone yelled. Kyuhyun instantly turned and the sight of Yoona running past him suddenly appeared. "Yoona come back here!" Her mother yelled while trying to run after her. Yuri was following close behind.

Without a second thought Kyuhyun ran after her.

"Yoona!" Kyuhyun called out to her. "Yoona! Stop!"

"Why?" she suddenly turned around. He stopped not really knowing what to answer.

"Where are you going?" he asked, deciding to ignore her question.

She looked away. "I need to talk with Nichkhun."

Those were the last words he wanted to hear. "I-is there something wrong?"

She stayed quiet for a while and finally shook her head. "I.... just need to talk with him."

"Why?"

"Because.... he's the only one who will listen." she stated. Slowly she turned to face him again. "You should go back to Krystal.... you should....go."

"Yoona."

Yoona looked away. "I have to talk to Khun oppa..." she mumbled absent mindedly. "I need to talk with him."

"Yoona." Kyuhyun held her wrist. "Just tell me what's wrong and i'll..."

"Khun oppa." she mumbled again.

"Yoona." Kyuhyun shook her.

"Let go of me." She ordered and shook him off. Shocked by her sudden action, Kyuhyun stepped back. "Excuse me."

She had never done that to him before. But then again, they had been apart for nearly two months now. She was always out with Nuchkhun or with her mother preparing for the wedding of the year. He tried talking to her one day when she was out reading in the garden. Krystal ran inside to pick out a book and she had told Kyuhyun to wait outside for her. As soon as Kyuhyun tried to get close to her, Yoona stood up and walked away. It pained him to see her walking away from him, but what could he do.

"Where is she?" Yuri finally caught up with him. "Her mother is going crazy inside."

"What happened?" he asked. "What made her run out like that suddenly?"

"I don't know." Yuri sighed sadly. "She's been quiet all day. The whole time we were in there she had a blank stare on her face. Expressionless. It was kind of scary. Then all of a sudden, she mumbled Nichkhun's name and ran out." She looked at Kyuhyun again. "Where is she?"

"She went to find him." He answered as he looked out in the direction she ran off. "Where is he?"

Yuri shook his head. "He's not here." She sighed. "He's not suppose to be here until a few minutes before the wedding."

"Well then where the hell is she.... the stables." he quickly ran after her with Yuri following behind.

They finally found Yoona staring at her horse. Yuri was first to approach her. All Kyuhyun could do was look as Yuri tried to get Yoona's attention. She looked lost as Yuri tried convincing her to go back to the room.

Kyuhyun just stared at Yoona. Truth was that neither of them had been happy since Yoona ordered Kyuhyun to look after Krystal. Kyuhyun never felt this.... hopeless. It was like the life was out of him. It pained him not being able to see Yoona smile, but it killed him not being able to see her at all.

He couldn't do this any longer.

Without saying a single word to either girl he walked up to Yoona and grabbed her wrist. Yoona's eyes grew wide. Yuri gasped and stared at Kyuhyun and Yoona. Yoona's eyes met Kyuhyun's, his stare was was intimidating, she could hardly stand it.

"Come on." he said pulling her along with him. They headed down a path to the garden. "Yuri i need you to call the queen and the king over. We'll be waiting at the bench under the cherry blossom tree." Yoona was struggling to be released but this only caused Kyuhyun to hold on tighter. "Go Yuri!" He yelled causing her to let out a small gasp and start running towards the palace. "Run Yuri! Damn it Yoona stop it!"

"Let go of me." She ordered. "You have no..." He pressed his lips over her. How he missed her. Two months felt like years to him as well as her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held onto her waist tightly. He didn't want to let go but he did need to breathe.

He stared into her eyes as they parted their lips. "Im Yoona." he breathed out. "I can't let you go."

"Kyu..."

"Listen." he cut her off. "I love you. And for sometime i thought that as long as i could see you i would be happy, but...." He shook his head. "there's no way that's happening. I can't go without talking to you, teasing you, holding you..." he passed his fingers over her lips. "kissing you." She slightly blushed. This was the first time in two months Yoona actually smiled. "If i let you leave... if i lose you..... i don't think i will be able to live with myself."

"Oppa." Yoona wipped a tear falling from his eyes.

He chuckled. "I love you Yoona. And i know your parents are going to hate me, but... i will do anything to keep you by my side."

Yoona lightly punched Kyuhyun. "It took you long enough." he smiled as she pulled him in for a hug.

It wasn't going to be easy but Kyuhyun was ready to fight for Yoona, because without her there was no way he could continue living. There was no way he was going to let her walk away from him.

 _______________________________________

A/N: Sorry it's taking me so long to update, but i've been sick for a while now and i'm finally getting better. Anyways i wrote this while i was sick so sorry if there are any errors (and if it ). To be honest i was to lazy to go over it lol. Anyways tell me what you think and i hope you enjoied. ^.^ Thanx for reading.