Time Machine

Song Inspired One-shots

Time Machine

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Waving him over as i waited at the park. "Over here Oppa!" He smiled and ran to me with my ice cream in his hand. "Did you get me my favorite?"

"Of course." he smiled. "Coffee and Vanilla bean, with gummy worms and a cherry on top." He smiled and sat down on the bench with me. "I don't know why you insist on having this in the middle of winter."

I smiled. "It makes me happy." i smiled and held the spoon to his lips. "Want some?" He smiled and opened his mouth. "Good?" he nodded.

 

 

"One strawberry sundae special."

"Sulli." i said surprised. "What are you doing here? Didn't you have a group date?"

"Aish." she frowned. "The guys were such jerks. A waste of time if you ask me." She smiled as i started fixing her a Strawberry Sundae Special. "Extra rainbow sprinkles."

"I know." i rolled my eyes. "What happened?"

"The usual." she sighed. "Immature. I don't even know how to deal with them anymore. I mean how can my friends even sit at that table with them? Unnie, did you ever have to go through this?"

"No." i answered. "I was patient and he came and found me."

 

 

"Yoona, we're going out to party want to come?" Jessica wrapped her arm around my neck.

I shook my head. "Can't. I have a paper to write." I sighed. "I have to head to the library and check out some books."

"Fine." She let me go. And followed the rest of the girls out.

I listened to my ipod while i waited at the bus stop."Excuse me." i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Do you go to SM University?"

"Uhh, yeah." i pulled both of my earphones out of my ear.

He smiled brightly and held out his hand. "Hi, i'm Lee Donghae. We go to the same school." i shook his hand, but was still confused why he was talking to me. "I thought you look familiar. You're Im Yoona, right?" I nodded. "I knew it. Are you headed to library." I nodded again. "Great. Mind if i join you."

"S-sure." His smile grew.

 

 

"Unnie?" Sulli called for my attention again. "When are you..."

"Sulli..." i looked behind her. "Do you think we can talk about this later? There's a line growing behind you."

She smiled. "Sure." while taking her sundae. "Thanks unnie."

"No problem." I smiled and watched her leave. "Hi, what can i get for you?" i asked the customer. While they gave me their order i took a quick glance at the clock. Only 2 more hours of work. "Will that be all?" i asked as i added up their total.

"Bye Yoona-shii." the manager waved at me. I bowed and walked out.

"Aish." i wrapped my scarf around my neck and continued to walk down the block. "So cold." i frowned as i made my way pass a couple of people.

"Where's your car unnie?" Sulli suddenly appeared.

"What the... what are you doing here?" I looked around. "Did you wait out here the whole time?"

"No." She shook her head. "I walked into a couple of stores. Unnie, can i spend the night at your place?" she asked. "I really don't want to go home."

"Why not?" i asked. "Is your dad...." She quickly nodded. "Fine, come on." She linked arms with me.

"Where's your car?" she asked again while looking around. "Eh? I don't see it anywhere."

"I took the bus." i answered.

"The bus?" she sounded surprised. "But why?"

"I just felt like it today." I answered. "So are you going to take the bus with me or shall i call your father to pick you up?"

"I'll take it with you." she sat down on the bench as we waited for the bus. "Can i listen to your ipod while we wait?" I nodded and she dug into my bag for it. I closed my eyes and let the cool breeze hit my face.

 

 

"Faster oppa!" i screamed as he pushed me on the swing. "Come on put your back into it!" i giggled as he use all his might to push me.

"Yah, you're really heavy you know." he finally sat on the swing next to mine. Slowly i came to a stop and faced him. "What?"

"I want you to meet my friends." i smiled at him. He looked down at his feet.

"Have you told them about me?" he asked.

I shook my head and faced the sky. "But Sica unnie keeps on asking me questions about you.... i told them i made friends with the new girl in class."

"Oh... NEW GIRL?" He yelled and i couldn't help but laugh. "You said i was a girl."

"Well you act like one sometimes." i laughed.

"Why you little..." we jumped off of the swings and started running around the park. "Get back here Im Yoona!"

"It's not like i'm lying..." i continued to run. "You cry at all the romance movies we watch..."

"Real men cry." He protested as we ran around a tree.

"You seem to care more about your appearance than i do... ahh." he finally caught me by my waist and pulled me into him. My back hit his chest and he placed his head on my shoulder.

"I want to look my best for you." i could feel his breath on my neck. It have me goose bumps.

I turned my head to look at him. "I really want you to meet Sica unnie."

He smiled. "Then i'll meet her."

 

 

"Whoa!" Sulli screamed as soon as she entered my house. "I just love your house unnie!!!" She spun around and smiled. "It's so big and has that grown up classic look."

"Call your appa and tell him you at my place." She nodded and ran to grab the phone. "And tell him your spending the night!" i yelled after her. "Did you hear me Sulli? I don't want a repeat of last time..... Sulli?"

"OK!!!" She roared back.

I headed into the kitchen to make something to snack on. Everytime Sulli was over she always wanted to pig out on junk food and watch movies that her father wouldn't let her watch. Then she would boast about it to her friends. One of the many reason Sulli thought she was too mature for her age.

"My dad said it was ok...." she placed the phone on the table and picked a chip out of the bowl. "At least i think that's what he said... he was too drunk to understand." She sighed. "I'm going to pick out the movies." i nodded and handed her the tray of junk food. "Oh and you have a couple of messages." She said before leaving.

I picked up the phone and placed it to my ear. "First unheard message.... Hey Yoona it's Jessica i just wanted to talk to you and see how..." Beep. "Message erased. Second unheard message..... Yoona, i think it's time for...." Beep. "Message erased. Third unheard message..." Beep. "There are no new messages."

"Hey." Sulli poked her head into the kitchen. "I've got the movies all picked out. Do you have anything i can change into?"

I nodded. "Yeah, i bought some PJ's for you the other day while i was out shopping." I smiled. "There in my closet."

"Really?" She smiled and looked at the phone in my hand. "Who was it?" I looked down at the phone.

"Jessica unnie." i answered. "I'll call her back tomorrow." i smiled. "Now go get dressed. I'll get everything set up down here."

"Ok." she ran to my room to get dressed.

I took out the last tray into the living room and set everything out. I picked out a move and placed it into the DVD player and sat down on the couch.

"I'm ready." Sulli jumped onto the couch next to me. "I love the PJ's unnie." she smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem." i smiled. "They're for whenever you come to spend the night."

She sighed. "I wish i could just live here with you." She leaned her head back onto the sofa. "I feel like i would have a ton of fun with you." i laughed and pushed play.

 

 

"Bye unnie!" i rushed passed Jessica with a toast in my mouth. She grabbed my hand and stopped me from leaving. "Oppa is waiting." i frowned.

"Well your oppa can wait." She fixed my hair. "Where are you two going anyways?"

"We're going to the theme park with his friends." i answered. "We said we would meet them there at a certain time so can i please go?"

"Fine." She let go of me. "Be careful and have fun."

"You can't do both of them at the same time unnie." I teased as i ran out to meet Donghae. "Oppa!" i yelled while running to him. "Sorry i'm late. Sica unnie held me up."

"It's ok." He smiled as he drove away. "So are you ready to have the time of your life?"

I smirked. "Are you sure your not going to cry when we get on the big rides?"

"Are you kidding me?" he rolled his eyes. "I love big rides... but don't worry i'll hold your hand if your scared."

"I'm not scared of anything." i laughed.

"Your not?" he asked. I shook my head. "We'll just have to see about that." he grabbed my hand and held it as he drove.

 

 

"Aigoo." i lifted Sulli up from the sofa and carried her into my room. "You're so heavy Sulli." i silently complained as i set her down on the bed. She groaned as she turned to her side and cuddled up to my pillow. "Not even a thank you." i joked as i covered her with a blanket. "Good night."

I walked back into the living room to clean up the mess we made while watching movies. Scary movies, popcorn, and Sulli did not mix well. I groaned as i kneeled down to pick up the popcorn she dropped during the movie. I swear this was the last time i let her watch a scary movie and eat at the same time.

The phone suddenly rang and i quickly ran to it before it could wake up Sulli. "Hello?" i answered.

"Yoona?"

"Oh my goodness." i smacked myself on the forehead.

"I take it your remembered." the voice asked.

"I'm sooooo sorry oppa." I frowned. "I promise i'll be there tomorrow. I have Sulli over with me."

"I sent her to talk to you." he sighed. "Did she..."

"She tried but i was busy and told her we'd talk about it later. I promise i'll go with Sulli tomorrow."

"Ok, i'm counting on you Yoona." He said. "You can't keep..."

"I know oppa." i cut him off. "I promise i'll be there tomorrow...... goodbye." i hung up the phone. "Aish.... i need a bath." i complained as i set everything down and headed to the bathroom. I let the warm water run and finally slipped into the tub. I sighed as i sank all the way to the bottom.

 

 

"I've never been so hungry in all my life." i looked up at Donghae as he set down the plate of rice and kimchi. "Oppa... are you feeling well? You look rather pale."

"I'm fine." he smiled. "Just a little tired from work." he coughed. "Dig in." he motioned to the food.

I frowned. "If your tired then why don't you just go rest. I could have just stayed home and ate with Jessica unnie.... of course we would have ended up ordering out because Sica unnie always burns the food."

He laughed. "I'm sure she'd try to strangle you for saying that. Is her cooking really that bad." he asked as he watched me eat.

"Worse." i laughed. "She tries her best though." i sighed. "And since she knows i love to eat she insist on learning how to cook." i laughed as i placed the spoon at my lips.

"You guys sometimes look like a married couple." he said as he handed me a napkin.

"Thank you." i wiped the corners of my mouth. "Well we've been friends since... forever." i smiled. "We have that kind of bond that will never break." I stared at him.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to eat?" He shook his head. "Oppa if you're not feeling well i think it's best if you eat. It'll give you strength."

He smiled and took my hand into his. "Just being with you gives me strength." he smiled.

"Yah, no cheesy lines and eat." I stretched out my arm with a spoon full of rice. "Eat." i held it to his lips. He opened his mouth and ate it. "Good oppa." i smiled.

"I'm really not hungry though." he insisted.

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't want you to get sick oppa." i looked up at him. "What am i going to do if you get sick." he lowered his head and looked away. "Oppa?"

"Yoona."

"Hmm?" i smiled.

He looked me straight in the eyes. "I love you."

 

 

"Hurry up unnie." Sulli pulled me. "Oppa is waiting for us." She opened the doors and continued to pull me in. "Oppa! Eunhyuk oppa!" Sulli screamed. "I brought Yoona unnie with me." she motioned to me. "See."

"Hello Eunhyuk oppa." i bowed to him. "Sorry about..."

"It's ok." he smiled apologetically. "I know you've been.... stressed."

I shook my head. "I'm fine."

"No she's not." Sulli decided to into our conversation. "She was working part time at the ice cream shop down a couple of blocks." She looks at Eunhyuk. "Did you know that? Did you know that's what she was doing with her time off?"

"No i didn't." Eunhyuk smiles at Sulli. "But then again Yoona is allowed to do whatever she wants with her time off."

"But she's the top dancing teacher here and the most wanted choreographer in all of Korea. How can she..."

"Sulli." Eunhyuk stared her down. Sulli sunk in a little and hid behind me. "Are you ready to start working?" I took in a deep breath and nodded. "Ok great because i have a couple of appointments set up for..."

"Yoona!" i couldn't move. "Yoona..."

I looked at Eunhyuk. "She'd been calling the office non stop... i told her you were coming today and if she wanted to see you then she'd have to be here."

"Yoona." Jessica was now standing next to me. "I've been calling you.... i tried going to your house a couple of times but you were never home."

"I'm busy Jessica." i said without looking at her.

"Unnie." Sulli tugged on my arm.

"Yoona, why don't we go get some ice cream? Huh? My treat." She grabbed my hand. "What do you say?"

"Jessica you forgot you coat...." i couldn't breathe. "Oh... Yoona." I turned to face the couple.

"Hello Donghae." i faked the biggest smile of my life. "I'm sorry Jessica unnie but i've got meeting to get to..." i bowed and tried to keep my voice from cracking. My throat burned so badly. "I have to go... but congratulations on the pregnancy and the wedding and everything." I bowed again. "Good bye."

"Yoona." Jessica called after me.

"Unnie." Sulli ran after me.

I ran out of the building and didn't stop until i reached the park. I couldn't stop from shaking and no matter how hard i tried to calm down i couldn't seem to breath properly. Crying is not an option. I had to remind myself.

"Unnie." Sulli finally caught up with me, out of breath. "What.... happened..." she sat down next to me. "Unnie? Are you ok?" I shook my head. "What's wrong?"

"I ruined everything." i cried. "I ruined everything."

 

 

"Yoona." Donghae stared at me.

"Oppa don't..." i pleaded. "Just please don't..." i turned away from him.

"Yoona look at me."

"I can't."

He was on his knee. A small black box in hand. I knew exactly what was in that box.... and i wish it wasn't there.

"Yoona." He called out again.

"Oppa." I turned to look at him. He stared at me for a while and i finally shook my head. "I can't."

"Why not." he looked like he was on the verge of tears. "Why?" he asked again.

"I'm not ready for this." i answered. "Just put that box back in your pocket and let's forget that this..."

"No." he said in a stern voice. He looked up at me and our eyes met. "I can't forget that this happen." He stood up and held my hands. "I love you Im Yoona."

"Then why can't you do this for me?" i asked. "Why can't you just forget about this?"

"Because i love you!" he screamed. "We've been going out since our freshman year in college. We've done everything together. I can't imagine my life without you." He cupped my face. "I want you, Im Yoona, to be my wife." I shook my head. "Why?"

"I want to focus on my career and..."

"How is being married to me going to throw you off track?" he asked. I didn't have an answer. "I love you Yoona." he made me look at him. But i said nothing. He gave a bitter chuckle. "Why is it.... that in all our years of dating.... you've never said i love you to me?" More tears left my eyes and his finally began to fall. "Say it Yoona. Tell me you love me... and i'll do whatever you ask.... say it." he begged.

"I...." i started. "I.....can't."

He in air and back away from me. "I'm sorry." he said while looking at the box. He threw it on the floor. "Good bye Yoona."

A year later he and Jessica started working together in a T.V. station. They started dating, got married, and were now expecting their first child. I couldn't face them because i realized that i loved Donghae.... and i messed up. He managed to move on while i was still stuck in the past.

 

 

"Unnie." Sulli said with tears in her eyes. "Don't cry." She wiped my tears. "Please don't cry."

I looked at her. "If i wasn't so stubborn about my career then...I just want to go back in time and fix everything." i cried as i held onto the necklace around my neck. I clutched the sliver ring that hung from it. The same one from the night that i ruin everything.

____________________________________________________

A/N: What did you guys think? And i just wanted to thank all those of you who commented. I'm glad you like the Kyuna one-shot. Anyways of you've got any couple that you want a one-shot of please let me know.  ^.^  Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting