Falling Out

Song Inspired One-shots

 

Falling Out 

 

 

 

 

The door slammed. Hard. I sighed as i gripped the side of the kitchen counter until my knuckles turned white. It seems that was all i heard in this house. The sound of a slamming door. I reached for the house phone and dialed away.

"Hey."

"Tiffany unnie are you ok?" Yoona answered.

"Yeah...." I took a deep breath. "No."

"I'll get Taeyeon unnie and we'll meet you at the cafe." She said before hanging up.

Slowly i hung up the phone and walked into my room. It was a mess. Balled up tissue paper all over the unmade bed and floor. I sat in front of my mirror and stared at myself.

If my friends could see me now.... what a mess i am.

I picked up my make-up and started to apply foundation to cover the bags under my eyes. There was no way i was going to let something like this ruin my day. All i needed was a little make-up, my favorite pair of heels, coffee, and my friends. I smiled at myself in the mirror and continued to apply my make up.

 

 

"Finally." Yoona glared. "We've been waiting for you for almost half an hour already. What gives?"

Taeyeon shook her head. "We just got here like 5 minutes ago. Traffic was a pain in the ." Yoona waved the waiter over for the menu's. "So, Yoona said that you were having problems."

I sighed. "Can we not talk about it right now?"

"Oh no missy." Yoona wiggled her finger at me. "We're talking about this. Now what's wrong?"

I played with my thumbs. "It's nothing really." I looked up at them. "It's Siwon oppa."

"What did he do?" Taeyeon asked worried.

"We argued." I laided my head down on the table.

"Again." They both asked. I groaned and nodded.

"It seems like that's all we do now." i said as i sat up straight. "I mean it wasn't always like this. We use to have fun."

"What did you guys argue about this time?" Taeyeon asked as she reached out to grab my hand.

I grabbed a hand full of hair. "I don't even know." I tried remembering what the reason was that we fought earlier today. "We just fight all the time now that i easily forget why we started in the first place."

"That's not a good sign." Yoona pointed out. Taeyeon glared at her and hit her on the arm. "What?"

"She knows that Yoona." Taeyeon said. "You don't have to point it out." Yoona frowned and looked away. "What is with you anyways? You're all grumpy and we're suppose to be here for Fany."

"Well this is what you get when i'm hungy." She yelled. "Kyuhyun oppa was suppose to take me out to eat, but i canceled on him." She looked at me. "Not that i mind, but you know how i get when i'm hungry."

I smiled. "I know Yoona." She somehow managed to make me smile without really trying. "Why don't we order first and then we can talk." Yoona smiled at my suggestion.

 

 

>>FlashBack<<

 

"Oppa." I sighed as i sat down on his lap. "It's raining."

He smiled and brushed my bangs away. "What's wrong with rain?" He asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong with it?" I backed up a little. "It means our plans to go out are ruined."

"I liked the rain." He pinched my cheeks. "That's how we met remember."

I pouted. "How can i forget. I was having the best hair day ever, i wore my pink and white dress, and had on new heels."

He chuckled. "You were nearly in tears standing under the slide at the park because your look was ruined." He lightly kissed my lips. "But you were still stunning to me."

"Lucky for me that you had an umbrella or i would have lost it." i giggled as i rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you oppa."

"I love you too." he hugged my waist tightly.

 

>>End of FlashBack<<

 

 

"So where is Siwon now?" Taeyeon asked as she took a bite out of her lemon bread.

I shrugged. "He just walked out in the middle of our argument." I sighed. "Fighting has just become a habit."

"You can come home with me." Yoona offered as she the whip cream off of her straw. "Kyuhyun oppa can just sleep on the couch and we can have a girls night. Get your mind off of things for a while. Maybe you're too stressed and that's what causes you to fight with him so much. I mean even i get sick of Kyuhyun oppa sometimes, so that's why i allow him to spend the weekend with his friends so the both of us can have time to ourselves and then we start to miss each other."

"That sounds like a great idea Yoona." Taeyeon smiled.

Yoona frowned at looked at Taeyeon. "Why do you sound so surprised?"

"I guess that could be it." I thought. "Are you sure Kyuhyun won't mind?"

Yoona nodded. "I'm sure of it." She looked at Taeyeon. "What about you Taeyeon? Want to join our girls night?"

She shook her head. "Leeteuk oppa and i are going to have dinner at his parent's house today." She patted her stomach. "They want to discuss baby names."

"Do they really think that they're going to name your kid?" I asked slightly giggling.

Taeyeon frowned. "That's what they think because Leeteuk didn't stand up to them. But there's no way i'm going to let that happen. This is MY kid and i'm going to name him or her what i want."

"You go girl." Yoona teased. "You've got the power." Taeyeon punched Yoona. "Oww, that hurted."

"Well it wasn't meant to tickle." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Anyways." Yoona looked at me. "Why don't you get your things packed and i'll go home, tell Kyu, and get everything set up."

"Sounds great." I smiled. "You guys are the best."

I drove home after my coffee with the girls. My head was filled with memories of the good old days.

 

 

>>FlashBack<<

 

"Tiffany can you pass me the popcorn?" Taeyeon asked as she drank up the rest of her coke. I smiled and passed over the bowl to her, but before i could evern hand it to Taeyeon, Yoona pounced and stole it. "Yah Yoona."

"I'm not handing it over until you tell me what's going on with you and Leeteuk oppa." she glared.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. "What's going on with you and Kyuhyun?" Yoona lowered her head and handed over the bowl. "I see."

"I didn't say anything." Yoona yelled.

"Exactly." Taeyeon and i giggled.

"Ugh! Kyuhyun oppa and i are just friends. We have the same classes and we're applying for the same internship so..."

"Awww they even want to work together." I shook Taeyeon. "How cute."

"Yah!" Yoona yelled.

My phone started ringing. "Hold that though." I answered it. "Hello...... Oppa!" i squealed as soon as i heard the voice on the other line.

"How's it going with your friends?" he asked. "Are you having a good time?"

"Yup." I smiled. "Taeyeon and i were busy making fun of Yoona and her new boyfriend Kyuhyun."

"He's not my boyfriend." Yoona yelled in the background.

Siwon chuckled. "Well i'm glad you're having fun. I just called to check up on you. And because i missed you."

"I miss you too oppa." I swatted Yoona and Taeyeon away as they made kissy faces at me. "I'll see you soon....bye." I hung up the phone and got a pillow thrown at me. "Oww."

"Oh i miss you too oppa." Taeyeon mimicked me. Yoona just rolled on the floor with laughter.

"Jealousy is such an ugly thing." i teased.

"Yah." both girls yelled.

 

>>End of FlashBack<<

 

 

I started packing a small bag with an extra change of clothes, toothbrush, hair brush, and PJ's. I was looking for my shoes when i felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I knew who they belonged to so i didn't say anything and continued to pack my bag.

"Going out?" he asked.

"Yup." i answered. I expected him to ask me where i was going but instead he stayed quiet. "Yoona invited me over to spend the night." I took a quick glance at him and he just nodded his head.

"Ok." he said and just walked away.

I sighed and picked up my bag off the floor. He use to ask me about everything. He wanted to know who was going to be there, what i was going to be doing, and he always told me to have fun and be safe. He really cared about me, but now.... i wasn't so sure.

 

 

 

"Welcome!" Yoona opened the door. "Don't worry about Kyuhyun oppa he'll be leaving in a couple of minutes." She turned to glare at him. "Right oppa."

He looked upset about something. "Yes." he answered.

"Hello Kyuhyun." i bowed as i was pulled in by Yoona.

"Hello." He bowed back. I saw the way Yoona frowned at him. "What?" he asked her.

"You." She shook her head. "You're so.... weird."

"Me? Weird?" he laughed. "HA! You should take a look in the mirror before you start talking about weird."

"Ya, what is that suppose to mean?" She walked up to him with her hands on her hips.

"Exactly what it sounds like." he answered with a sly grin.

"Well it sounds like some one is going to be sleeping on the couch when he comes back." She narrowed her eyes. He opened his mouth but said nothing. "Thought so." She grinned as she walked into the kitchen. "I'll get you something to drink."

Kyuhyun started mumbling to himself while pinching the bridge of his nose. "I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her."

"What are you doing?" I asked giggling.

He looked up at me. "Reminding myself why i let her win all the time." I couldn't help but laugh. He watched as Yoona walked back into the living room with a cup of lemonade and handed it to me.

"What?" She looked at Kyuhyun and me as we stared at her.

"Nothing." We both answered. She raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"Well," Kyuhyun sighed. "Are you going to feed me before i leave?"

"Can't you eat at Sungmin's place?" Yoona questioned. "I'm sure he has food at his place." He frowned. "Don't give me that look."

"Sungmin always burns the food in the end, or adds too much garlic." he complained. "I don't want to come back home and have my mouth smell. How am i going to kiss you?"

"Who said i wanted you to kiss me?" She smirked and he quickly glared at her. "Fine, i'll make you something to eat." she finally gave in with a smile. "Come on Tiffany." She grabbed my wrist and led me into the kitchen.

I giggled. "The two of you are so cute." She frowned. Yoona hated hearing that she was cute. She wanted to hear that she was mature and lady-like, which would be a lie. "Well you are."

"He brings out the worst in me." She sighed as she started to take out the food from the fridge. "I try to be mature, but.... one way or another he causes me to act like....well me."

"But that small bickering is normal and it's nothing serious. He's just teasing you and you him." i smiled. "Besides he loves you."

"Siwon oppa loves you too, unnie." Yoona looked at me. "Like i told you before I love Kyu oppa but sometimes even the happiest couple needs some time to be apart. Especially if they've always been together like you and Siwon oppa have."

"I don't know Yoona." i started helping her with the food.

 

 

>>FlashBack<<

 

I came home after a long day at work. I was beyond tired and all i wanted to do was curl up next to Siwon oppa and have him give me a massage and maybe watch some T.V.

"Oppa?" i called out. "I'm home." No answer. "Oppa?"

"Hey." he ran pass me. "I'm going out."

"Eh?" i frowned. "But i just got home." I checked my wrist watch. "And it's already late." I grabbed his arm and tried pulling him back. "Why don't we just watch a movie together?"

"I can't Tiffany." He said and pulled out of my grasp. "I have to meet some friends at the bar."

"Friends?" i frowned. "You rather meet your friends than be with me?" I tried not to get to upset. "But oppa i just really want to lay with you to..."

"I told you i can't Tiffany." He cut me off. "At least not today." he put on his jacket and walked out the house. I stood there a little hurt that he didn't even say goodbye.

Weeks passed and i started noticing him becoming distant. We wouldn't talk much when we were home together. I tried getting him to talk by asking him about his day but he would always answer in "It was fine" or "Good." He was always busy with something or had to meet one of his friends. He use to call me just to say hi or see how i was doing but now i never had any calls from him. He usually thanked me for the little things i did, cooking, having his clothes ready, or buying his favorite ice cream after a long day at work. But not anymore.

"How was your day today oppa?" i asked. I knew the answer but i hoped today would finally be the day that he gave me more that three words.

"It was fine." He answered as he drank his juice.

"That's..." I couldn't take it anymore. "That's not ok." He finally looked up at me. "What is going on with you? We use to talk all the time and we use to do just about everything together, now i'm lucky if i get more than three words out of your mouth."

He stared at me for a while. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Why?" i laughed sarcastically. "Are you really asking me why?" He nodded. "Because you've changed oppa. That's why?"

He shook his head. "I don't agree at all." I wanted to laugh out loud so badly but i just took a deep breath. "I'll just go and let you cool off." I didn't say another word and he just left.

After that the fights just continued to come. We'd fight over my "attitude problems" and him not talking to me. I'd accuse him of cheating, but i know he would never do something like that. Never. Sometimes over stupid little things like him not saying thank you to me after i did something nice for him. Stupid things like that. We fought almost everyday. The only time we didn't fight was when we were to busy with work to even talk to each other.

"I'm going out with my co-workers." he announced as he fixed his tie. "I'll probably be back late." I nodded and didn't say anything. "Bye." He walked out.

"It's not suppose to be like this." Could it be that we were falling out of love? I let the tears i was holding in fall down. "How did it end up like this?"

 

>>End of FlashBack<<

 

 

"Unnie." I groaned as i felt someone shoving me. "Unnie wake up. I made pancakes." I opened my eyes and saw Yoona with a plate of pancakes. "I thought we could have breakfast in bed."

I smiled. "Mmmmm, they smell so good." I took the plate from her. "Thanks for letting me stay here Yoona."

"No problem." She smiled as she took a pancake. "So, how do you feel now?"

"Great." I answered. "I don't want to leave. I have it made here. Breakfast in bed, i don't have to cook." i joked.

She laughed. "I'm being serious unnie." she hit my arm.

I looked down at the plate of pancakes then back up at her. "You were right Yoona." i took a deep breath in and smiled. "Sometimes you just need some space to think. This was... perfect."

"Glad i could help." She smiled and hugged me.

 

>>Hours later<<

 

"So your leaving?" he asked me. "Just like that?"

"Just like that." i was already packing up my clothes. "Taeyeon and Leeteuk are letting me stay at their place since they have an extra room."

"Why?" Siwon grabbed my wrist.

"Because Siwon." i looked him straight in the eyes. "I shouldn't have to try this hard to make a relationship work. It shouldn't be tiring to keep us together. It shouldn't feel like work." I raised my voice. "I should want to see you instead of hoping that you left with your friends so i can have the place to myself."

He shook his head. "So in other words you wanted me gone."

"No." i yelled. "I wanted to want you. But i grew sick and tired of putting in my all and watching you just push me away every time i made an attempt of trying to make things work, and get back to where we were."

"You're blaming this on me?"

I took a deep breath. Even now he wasn't listening to me. "This is exactly what i'm talking about Siwon. It's like we're not even on the same page anymore. This isn't normal." my eyes began to build with tears. "Yoona said that we just need some time apart to miss each other and maybe that would fix things, but... i didn't."

"You didn't what?" he asked.

"I didn't miss you." i answered slowly. Tears started to roll down my cheek. "We don't talk anymore oppa." i tried my best to make him understand. "It feels better when i'm alone... and it shouldn't be like that."

He stared at me. "So this is it?"

I nodded and picked up my bag. "I'll be back for the rest of my things." I walked up to the door and turned back to look at him. "Goodbye."

_____________________________________

A/N: Whaaaaa! I have the worst writers block ever! Nothing comes to mind. It took me forever to write this crappy chapter and it's super short. I'm sooo sorry.