Crazy For This Girl

Song Inspired One-shots

Crazy For This Girl

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, Kibum aren't you coming with us to get something to eat?" Sungmin asked as he flung his arm around Reyowook.

I shook my head. "No, but i'll see you guys later."

"Fine, you're loss. Sungmin is paying." Reyowook laughed and started running away from Sungmin. I watched them chase each other down the street before i started making my way to my favorite tree.

"Finally." i sighed as i sat down in the shade and took out my favorite book. Being able to relax like this was my favorite part of the day. I loved hanging out with my friends but given the choice between going out and sitting under the tree to read a book i would choose the book.

"Pssst." I ignored whoever was doing that and continued to read my book. "Pssssst! PSSSSSSTT!!"

Finally i looked around and.... i didn't see anyone. I frowned and looked back down. Giggling emerged. Without moving my head my eyes scanned around.

"Up here." a voice said. I looked up and saw a small girl sitting on a tree branch, swinging her feet back and forth with the largest smile on her face. "Hi." she waved.

"Hello." I bowed my head to her and stood up.

"Whatcha reading?" She asked cutely.

I was still confused as to why she was up there. "Umm.... Harry Potter."

"Oh." She clapped her hands. "I've heard of that book. The kids at school make fun of me for wanting to read it but i don't care. So is it good?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Haven't you read it?"

She sighed and shook her head. "Sadly no. I can't afford to buy it. I save up my money but in the end i spend it on ice cream and other junk foods."

"Ummm...." I looked down at my feet then back up at her. "What are you doing up there."

"Huh? Oh....." she looked around and then smiled. "I don't remember."

"C-can you get down?" i asked.

"I sure hope so." She giggled. "Now how did i..." She started to mumbled to herself and started looking around.

I closed my book and stepped back. Not really sure what i should do in this situation. I just watched as she talked to herself and move around, looking for ways to get down from the tree. She finally screamed in glee when she worked it out and yelled out, "HERE I COME" as she jumped down. She started giggling as soon as she hit the floor.

She dusted herself off and held out her hand. "I'm Yoona." she smiled brightly. "What's your name?"

"Huh? Oh. I'm Kibum." i answered and shook her hand. This girl was weird.

"Kibum." she smiled. "Can i call you Bummie. Yeah, that's what i'll call you. Ah, so cute Bummie." she clapped.

"Eh? But my name is..."

"I'll see you around Bummie." she waved and walked away.

I sighed and looked back down at my book then back at the tree. "H-hello?" I moved a little closer. "I-is anyone else hiding up there?" No one answered. I slowly sat back down and opened my book. "Weird girl." i shook my head and continued reading.

Yoona. I don't think i'll ever be able to forget that name or face even if i wanted to.

 

>>2 Years Later<<

 

Sungmin sighed as we stood in front of the high school. "I can believe today is the first day of school. It seems like only yesterday we were let out for summer vacation."

"Stop complaining at least we all get to be together right." Reyowook hit Sungmin and took out his paper. "What classes did you get?"

I slowly took a couple of steps away from them and started looking around. Where is she?

"Yah, Kibum you looking for someone?" Reyowook asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh, ani. Just... sad about starting school again." i answered.

"Show us your classes." Sungmin reached for my paper. "We have to be in at least one class together." I continued to look around as they compared our classes.

"BUMMIE!!!"

I swear at that moment, everyone stopped talking and turned to look at who was yelling out. I didn't have to look to know who it was. Suddenly my arm was being hugged tightly and a beautiful girl was squealing with glee.

"Can you believe it Bummie? We're finally going to the same school." she jumped up and down and let go of my arm. "What do you think? Does the school uniform fit me well?" she spun around and stopped. "Where are your friends? Are you going to introduce me to some of them?"

"Uhhh..."

"That would be us." Sungmin and Reyowook pushed in front of me. "I'm Sungmin and he's Reyowook. And you are?"

"Yoona." She smiled brightly and bowed. "Im Yoona."

"And how is it that you know Kibum." Reyowook asked. "He hardly talks to anyone and he never mentioned.... you."

She frowned and looked at me. "You didn't tell them about me." i looked away. "I'm Bummie oppa's friend too. I met him two years ago at the park. We've been best friends ever since."

"Really." Sungmin raised an eyebrow. "So you guys are just friends?" She nodded. "Well that's interesting."

"Well i am off. I need to find my classes and meet some new friends." She bowed. "See you during lunch Bummie oppa." she bowed to Reyowook and Sungmin. "It was nice meeting you." She waved as she started skipping along towards the school. Not one person could take their eyes off of her.

I smiled as i watched her shiny soft hair sway from side to side as she slowly disappeared from my sight and into the crowd. And then.... BAM! I felt a strong hand hit the back of my head.

"What the hell man." Sungmin glared at me along with Reyowook. "Why didn't you tell us about her."

"Sharing is caring Kibim." Reyowook wagged his finger at me. "I thought we were friends."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's get to class."

"Yah, Kibum."

"No, Sungmin it's Bummie." Reyowook copied Yoona's tone of voice and Sungmin burst into laughter. "Come on Bummie tell us more about Yoona."

 

During lunch i somehow managed to convince Sungmin and Reyowook to let me eat with Yoona alone. I waited for at a table and waved her over once i saw her walk in. She waved to her friends and ran towards me.

"Looks like you were sucessful in making friends." i smiled.

She nodded happily. "That's Tiffany, Yuri, and Sooyoung." she pointed at them. I noticed a couple of guys staring at her. "What is it Bummie?"

I sighed. "Yoona can you not call me that at school?"

"Fine." She stuck a fork in her salad.

"Anything else interesting happen?" i asked as i secretly kept my eyes on the guys looking at Yoona.

"Umm, oh yeah. I met a couple of guys. They seemed nice." she smiled. "I think their names were Donghae and.... Siwon. Do you know them?"

He made a fist but quickly hid it. "Y-yeah. Siwon is like the school's IT boy. He's handsome and the top student."

"But school just started." She tilted her head to the side.

"The guy is like the Internet with a six pack." I sighed. "And Donghae is the school's jock. He use to be the soccer, baseball, and tennis captain back in middle school. He's a shoe in for soccer captain here."

"Really." She said in awe. "That's cool. They seemed nice. Are you friends with them?"

I shook my head. "They don't really talk to people outside their group. And Sungmin, Reyowook and i are definitely not the type of people that they talk to."

"I see." She stretched her arms out.

"Yoona-shii." a voice called out. Siwon.

She smiled. "Oh hello Siwon-shii."

"I was just wondering if you would like to come and eat with us. Tiffany and the girls have been talking about you non stop."

I lowered my head and prepared for her to leave. "No thank you Siwon-shii. I'm having lunch with my Bum... i mean Kibum oppa." She stopped herself before she could call me Bummie again.

"Oh." He said a little sadly and i did my best to hide my happiness. "Well then i'll see you around." She nodded and turned back to me.

"So oppa, i was thinking we could go to the cake shop after school to celebrate our first day of school together." She smiled.

I couldn't help but smile. "Sounds like fun."

 

After school i waited for Yoona by the gate.... along with Reyowook and Sungmin. They weren't letting me go this time. Reyowook was checking his teeth in the mirror and Sungmin was fixing his hair. I think this is the first time they've spoken to a girl... or rather a girl has spoken to them.

"Here she comes." Reyowook pointed.

"Oppa!" She ran towards me and frowned as soon as she reached me. "I'm sorry oppa. There's this mean teacher and he gave us a project. It's small but i have a partner. Tiffany unnie." She motioned to the group not far from us. "Is it ok if we celebrate another day?"

"Sure Yoona." i smiled.

"Thanks oppa." She waved. "Bye."

"Eh? What just happened?"

"No cake." Sungmin answered Reyowook sadly. "Well we could still go."

"Actually..." Before i could protest they were dragging me away.

"No way." Reyowook yelled. "You are going to tell us all about how you and Yoona met and what's going on between the two of you."

"There's nothing..."

"Yah, we're talking about this over cake. So come on." They started pulling me along with them down the street.

 

??

"So you guys are just friends." Sungmin confirmed as he drank the rest of his ice coffee. I nodded and continued to read out of my book.

"But you want it to be something more." Reyowook stated. I nearly choked on my own saliva and looked up at him.

"N-no." i shook my head. "What in the world would make you think that? Yoona is.... weird and loud, crazy, unpredictable.... she's completely opposite from me. There is no way things would work out between us."

"So you've thought about it." He pointed out with a smirk.

"No."

"Liar." Reyowook took my book from me. "The things you just said about Yoona are reasons you like her. Because even though she's pretty..."

"Stunning." Sungmin corrected.

"Right, even though she's stunning... she's not like the other girls. Like you said, she's weird, loud, crazy, and unpredictable."

I hated it when Reyowook could see right through me. "Shut up and eat your cake."

Sungmin chuckled. "There's nothing wrong with liking her Kibum."

I sighed. "I don't like her like that." i closed my book and stood up. "I've got things to do so i'll talk to you guys later."

They chuckled and nodded their head. "See ya."

Reyowook was right. Yoona wasn't like all the other girls i've known. She was, as Sungmin put it, stunning, but she didn't act like it. She did what she wanted and never cares about who is watching.

 

>>FlashBack<<

 

"What are you reading today?" Yoona asked as she hung upside down from the monkey bars.

I held up my book. "About the stars."

"Stars?" she tilted her head. "What about them?"

"Just stuff, like how they're made and things like that." I answered looking down at my book.

"Sounds cool." She replied as she lifted her upper body to grab hold of the bars while she flipped off and landed on her feet. "Bummie oppa, have you ever thought about what it would be like to fly?"

"Uhh, well i've been in an airplane before." i tilted my head to the side.

"No i mean... like actually fly." she looked up at the sky.

"That's impossible." i stated. She said nothing and suddenly started running towards the tree. I chased after her and watched as she climbed up the tree. "What are you doing? Yoona?"

She didn't answer until she reached the tree branch and carefully stood up. "It would be nice to know what it feels like."

I started to panic and feel a little embarrassed because people were watching. "Yoona, if you jump from there it won't be flying. They call that falling." i screamed at her.

She giggled. "Silly oppa." She looked up at the sky. "I'm not going to... Ahhhh!" The branch snapped and down came Yoona. I raced out and held out my arms. She fell right in. My heart was racing and i wasn't sure i was even breathing. She stared at me for a while and finally started laughing so hard that she was crying.

I put her down and she continued to laugh. "That wasn't funny Yoona." i refused to look at her while i tried to calm my racing heart. "You could have been seriously hurt."

She finally caught her breath and touched my arm. "I'm fine oppa. And it was all thanks to you." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "I knew you wouldn't let me fall." she yelled as she skipped away.

 

>>End Of FlashBack<<

 

There was never a dull moment with Yoona. Though i often found myself wondering what in the world made her choose to befriend me.

"Oppa!" Yoona waved me over. It's been over 2 years and she continues to eat lunch with me even though her friends insisted that she eat with them. "I am so hungry."

"When aren't you." I chuckled as i continued to look for Sungmin and Reyowook, when i noticed Yoona's friends staring at us. "Yoona, you don't have to eat with me. You can eat with your friends if you like."

She shook her head and took a spoonfull of rice. "Mhgudfkkd." she spoke with a full mouth.

"How lady-like." Sungmin laughed as he set his tray down.

"Yah, you know Yoona is special." Reyowook defended. Yoona smiled at him and continued eating. "Isn't that right Kibum." He raised an eyebrow and smirked while looking at me. I said nothing and continued to stab away at my salad as if it were Reyowook.

"Yoona." Sooyoung suddenly appeared holding her arm. "I just heard from Tiffany." All eyes were on her, and Yoona continued to chew away at her food. "Can you stop eating for a second and answer me."

Yoona swallowed her food. "What did you hear?"

"That the freak G-Dragon asked you out. That he declared his love for you in front of your lockers this morning." She chuckled.

"He's not a freak." We all suddenly turned our attention to Yoona as soon as she defended him.

"Yoona, the guy is always asleep in class, he accessorizes his uniform, he has no friends... well they're all drop outs." Sooyoung began to explain. "The guy is a complete freak."

"He's..."

"Don't tell me your taking his confession into consideration, because Donghae oppa and Siwon oppa already told you that they were interested in you." Yoona sighed. "And if i were you i would say yes to Siwon oppa, you're the first girl he's shown any interest in. Donghae is a player and all though he looks serious about you it's better to be safe. That guy is no good for you, Yoona. He's a freak."

"He's not." Yoona stared at her food. "He's nice. And he didn't declare his love for me." She turned to glare at Sooyoung. "Tell Tiffany unnie to stop spreading stupid rumors around."

Sooyoung backed away, a little upset with Yoona's reaction. "Sorry." she walked away and Yoona continued to eat her food.

"You ok?" Sungmin asked her. She just nodded. "You... seem upset."

"I'm not." she snapped at him. "I just... don't like it when people call him a freak. He's not a freak... he's just different." None of said anything to her and she started to clear up her things. "I'll see you guys later." she excused herself from the table.

"Well?" Reyowook flicked a cherry tomato at me. "What are you waiting for?"

"Go after her." Sungmin motioned.

I sighed and grabbed my things as quickly as possible and raced after her. She was half way down the hallway when i finally caught up to her. I opened my mouth to say something, but instead i found myself just walking next to her as we left the school building. She didn't tell me to stop following, but i knew she didn't want me to talk.

"You've got your car right oppa." she suddenly stopped to look at me. I nodded. "Good.... let's go for a ride." she started walking towards my car, while i searched for my keys.

She just told me to drive. And i, like always, did as she said. I would do anything for her, and i'm sure she knew it. Being friends for all these years... i'm sure she knew it.

 

>>FlashBack<<

 

"Yoona i don't think you should be doing that." i looked around as she twirled around in the middle of the side walk. We were heading to the water fountain that was said to make you're wish come true. And today we were wishing to get into the same high school.

"Aren't you happy?" she asked coming to a stop and pulling on my arm. Her smile was bright and warm. "We're going to be going to the same high school."

"We haven't taken the test yet Yoona." i chuckled lightly. She squealed and jumped up and down. Everyone we passed stared at her. "Calm down Yoona." I whispered.

"I can't." She squealed once more. "This is just so exciting. Now we won't have to schedule when we meet up and we can have lunch together." She gasped. "And have the same friends. I can't wait!"

"We still have to take the test Yoona." i continued to remind her, even though secretly i was just as excited as she was.

She pouted. "Joy kill." We continued to make our way down the street. "Just think about it oppa, us, being in the same school."

I have thought about it. Plenty of times. And sometimes part of me prayed that we didn't get into the same high school. Why? Because Yoona was like my little secret. I didn't want to share her with Sungmin and Reyowook (even though they were my best friends). I didn't want her to forget about me and i knew she would if we went to school together and she found out that my friends and i were outcast. But then again i wanted to be able to see Yoona and be close to her.

"Helloooooo, earth to oppa." She tapped my head. "You there?"

"Huh? Oh yeah." I was brought back to reality. "What were you saying?"

"We're almost there." she narrowed her eyes at me. "What were you thinking of?"

"Uhhh.... just thinking about how cool it would be to go to school together." She smiled instantly and pulled my arm as she ran to the water fountain. She held out her hand and i handed her a coin.

I was about to throw mine in when she stopped me. "Wait!" she yelled.

"What is it?" i asked worriedly.

"We can't just throw it in like that." she pointed out.

"Oh, right." i closed my eyes, held the coin to my forehead, and mentally said my wish.

She giggled. "That's not how you do it either." I looked at her confused. "You have to dance."

"Dance?" She nodded.

"Like this." she started swaying her arms in the air and spinning around. Leaping around occasionally and looking up at the sky. "Come on oppa."

"Yoona." People were pointing and giggling.

"Bummie oppa." she continued to dance. "Come on." I sighed. Looks like i had no choice. So i danced along with her.

And for a breif moment i forgot the rest of the world. I forgot about all the people looking at us.

 

>>End Of FlashBack<<

 

"Yoona..." i looked over at her as she stared out the car window. "Do you know where we're going? Because i can't just..."

"The park." She answered.

"Ok." i nodded.

She said nothing more and after a while rolled down the window. From the corner of my eye i watched her. She unbuckled her seatbelt and stuck her head out of the window. Her eyes were closed as the wind hit her face. I smiled to myself and put my eyes back on the road. This was good for her.

"WHOOOOOO!" her sudden scream forced me to look at her.

"Yoona!" i yelled at her. Half of her body was out of the car. "Yoona get back in here!" I reached out with one hand and tried pulling her in. "Yoona!" She laughed and sat back in her seat. "That's not funny." She said nothing and continued to laugh.

We finally arrived to the park and sat under the tree. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder. I stared at my feet as she picked away at the grass.

"He's not a freak oppa." she commented. "He's just different."

"I know."

"I hate that Tiffany unnie and the rest of the group thinks that just because someone is a little different they're not cool or that they're freaks so they shun them." she frowned. "It's not right."

" I know."

"They don't approve of me being friends with you." she said. "But i told them that you were..." I waited for her to finish her sentence. "my best friend." My heart fell but i kept a straight face. "There's no way that i was going to stop talking to you." I didn't say anything.

We sat there for a couple of minutes, without saying anything. Just enjoying the light wind and the warm sun rays hitting down on us. It was peaceful and i wanted to stay like this forever. "He did confess to me." She suddenly said. I had to stop myself from pulling away from her.

"H-he did?" She nodded and looked up at me. "Oh."

"Oh?" she pulled away. "That's all you're going to say."

"Well i'm not sure what to say." i stated.

She sighed and looked away for a while. As if thinking of what to say to me. "What if i said yes to him?" she asked without looking at me.

"Did you?"

"No." She answered. "Should i?" I stared at her for a while and she finally looked at me. "Should i say yes to him oppa?"

"I....." She waited for me to answer her. "I.........If that's what you want."

"I see." she looked away. She stood up and i copied her action. "I'm going home."

"I'll take you."

"No." she shook her head. "I'll take the bus."

"But..."

"See you later Bummie oppa." she smiled and waved.

I've seen her smile maybe a million times, and i knew the way she smiled when she was faking it. And this was it. Something was bothering her? Could it be that she was unhappy with Sooyoung's comment about G-Drangon?

"Bye." i watched her walk away.

I couldn't tell her. I couldn't tell her that i didn't want her to accept his confession. I didn't want her to accept him. But i couldn't tell her. It was my chance to tell her how i felt and i blew it.

By this time tomorrow she will be the new girlfriend of G- Dragon. I dragged my feet back to my car and just sat there to think about how big of an idiot i was.

 

 

"Haven't seen Yoona around lately." Reyowook sat down next to me. "Is she sick?"

"Huh?" i looked up from my book. "Oh, yeah. She had the flu. I'm going to visit her today after school. You want to come along?"

He shook his head. "No, i think the more time the two of you get alone the better."

I rolled my eyes. "Will you stop it with that already?"

"You can't continue denying that you like her."

"I don't like her."

"You're right.... you love her." he smirked.

"Fine. So tell me Mr. Know-It-All. How is it that you are so sure about this?" i set my book down and gave him my full attention.

"Easy." She laced his hands together and placed them on the table. "You never stop thinking about her." I raised an eyebrow. "You do it unconsciously."

"Example."

"What are you reading?" he said suddenly changing the subject.

"Huh?" I looked down at my book and read the cover. "It's about...."

"The flu?" he raised an eyebrow. I lowered the book. "You see." He chuckled. "And the girl has you doing things you wouldn't normally do. Skipping class, yelling at the top of your lungs in the middle of the park, dancing like an idiot in the middle of the street."

"You promised you wouldn't talk about that."

"And i won't. The video will stay hidden." he leaned back in his chair. "As long as you tell her how you feel." I sighed.

"But we're so different."

"And that's what makes it so perfect." he stated. "Yin and Yang, Kibum. Yin and Yang."

"I don't believe i've ever told you this to your face." I in air. "But i hate it when you're right."

"I know." He smiled. "Now go on. Go tell her."

I smiled and grabbed my things. Running towards my car. Even if it was too late, i had to tell her. I had to tell her how i felt.

 

 

"Yoona?" i knocked at her door.

"Come in."

"Hey." i opened the door and poked my head in. Her room was filled with get well balloons, and flowers. There was a stack of cards and candies on her desk.

"Hi oppa." She smiled and sat up. Even when she looked a mess she looked perfect. "I was wondering when you'd stop by. Did you bring me anything?"

"Uhhh..." i moved closer to her and pulled a chair next to her bed.

"It's ok if you didn't." She smiled. "To be honest i'm getting a head ace from the smell of all the flowers."

"Actually i did bring you something." i rubbed the back of my neck. "But... looking at all the get well balloons and cards.... well i kind of feel silly."

She shook her head. "What is it?" She held out her hands and i pulled out a couple of books. "Books?"

"Not just any books." i motioned for her to look at them.

She instantly smiled. "Harry Potter." I nodded.

"It was the book i was reading when we first met." i smiled.

"I remember." she stared at the books and traced over the letters. "I told you i always wanted to read them but i couldn't afford them."

"Yeah." i nodded. "Sorry i'm a bit late."

She shook her head. "I love them oppa. Best get well gift ever." She opened one of them and started reading. I sat there and rocked back and forth.

"There's something else."

She looked up from the book and smiled. "Another present?"

I shook my head. "Not really..." I looked down at my feet.

"What is it oppa?" she reached out and grabbed my hands. I looked up at her and couldn't help but wonder if she knew.

If she knew that i was crazy about her? That i would do anything for her. That i would do anything to see her smile and be happy. Did she know about my feelings for her and just ignored them?

"I...." i looked straight into her eyes and took a deep breath. "I love you."

"Wh..." Her eyes grew wide.

"I think i've loved you since we first met because you were so different from all the other girls i knew. You were pretty, but you didn't act like it. You were you and you didn't care what anyone thought about you." I lowered my head. "You have complete control over me. Because i'm willing to do what ever it is to make you smile."

"Oppa."

"I'm crazy about you Yoona." i whispered. The room fell silent after that. I thought about getting up and walking away but i suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine. It took me a while to realize it was Yoona i was kissing.

She pulled away and smiled. "I hope you don't mind that i might have just transferred my flu to you." I shook my head and she giggled. "Good. And it's about time."

"Eh?"

"I've been waiting for you to say something." she punched my chest.

"I thought you liked G-Dragon."

She shook her head. "Nope. He's nice and all, but he's not my Bummie oppa." She pinched my cheeks. "The reason i was so upset was because you knew about all the people who confessed to me and not once did you show any jealousy. So i thought you didn't like me the way i liked you." She played with my hair. "I even asked you if i should accept G-Dragon and you said yes."

"I didn't say yes. I said do what you want." i held her hand. "I just want to see you happy."

"And i'm only truly happy when i'm with you." She kissed me again. "Thank you for finally speaking up." I nodded. "Forget the Harry Potter books, this is the best get well present ever." She kissed me again.

I chuckled. Without a doubt this girl is crazy. But i love her all the same. 

_______________________________________________

A/N: So what did you guys think? It took me a while to think of what to write and what song would be perfect for them. And then BAM it hit me. Well actially i came across the song on Youtube and then it hit me. Lol. Sorry if it was short but i've been really busy with life and the rest of the fanfics that i need to update but have yet to do so. Anyways YoonHae is next. And i'm really excited because i really love the song i'm using for it. It's going to be awesome. ^.^ thanks for reading.

P.S. Thank you guys so much for the comments. They really motivated me to update quicker, and i would have if it weren't for the fact that i've been busy. Anyways i just wanted to say thank you for those of you who commented. ^.^ i'm glad you enjoyed. And if any of you have more requested just let me know.