Random

Song Inspired One-shots

The not so smart noona

 

Regret nothing. That's what I have been telling myself over and over, trying my hardest to convince myself that I've done the right thing, that I've made the right choice. "You made the right choice."
          "Eh?" I was quickly knocked out of my train of thought. Sehun, a young boy I use to tutor sits in front of me. "Sehun-ah, what are you..."
          "Breaking up with Kris is the best choice you've made since that day you let me decide what color you should dye your hair." He took a sip of his bubble tea. 
          I smile. "How are you Sehun?"
          "Not good." He answered honestly. "You won't answer my calls, text messages, or e-mails. I'm sorry to disappoint you noona, but I'm one person you won't be able to avoid."
          "I've been caught." I smile as I take a sip from my coffee. "Mianhe"
           He leans back in the chair and looks me in the eyes. "Start answering when I call." I nod. "Your replacement . She treats me like a kid, and always wears too much makeup. Not to mention she has spends half of the time flirting with me. It's really rather annoying because I leave school where I spend half of my day with girls fawning over me, only to get home and to be stuck in my room with yet another one."
           I can't help but chuckle. "I almost forgot how modest you were." He frowns. "Don't pout Sehun, it doesn't suit you." I scold. "I'll e-mail you a study plan that you can go over on your own, if you're that worried about your grades."
          He sighs before taking a sip from his bubble tea. "You know noona, I thought you were smart."
           "Eh?" I slightly frown. 
            "I honestly don't know how in the world you got to be my tutor. How did you become so clueless? Did Kris's stupidity rub off on you?"
             "Yah, Sehun. I will not sit here and let you talk to me like tha...." 
             Soft. Something soft and warm interrupted me. It took me a while to realize it was Sehun's lips. I could feel him smirk as he slowly pulled away. I opened my mouth to say something but... Nothing came out.
            "I like you Yoona noona." He smiled. "And I'm a little disappointed that you didn't realize it sooner. I thought you were suppose to be smart." He chuckled. "I guess I just have to come to terms with the fact that I'll be the one taking the lead in this relationship."
           "E-eh? Sehun-ah, I..."
            He quickly placed his hand over mine and smiled. "It's ok noona, I don't mind. But from now on... You're mine." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello everyone. It's been forever and a day since I've updated any of my stories but besides the fact that I can't seem to finish any chapters or small one shots I start on, my computer screen is busted and all my stuff is on it. Anyways this is something I had hidden in the notes section on my iPad and decided... Why not. It's been forever and I don't want my subscribers to think I've abandoned them. I know, it's extremely short but I really hate typing on the iPad T.T  though this is not a song inspired one shot I thought you might enjoy it just as well. In fact i think I wrote this a little after I watched the drama Heirs.... Anyways hoped you enjoyed ^_^ comments are always appreciated. Bye.