Chapter 2

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


* the three maids that dress in pink ribbon tie with a formal dress that is hired by Mr Seo just soo seohyun won't be having trouble with her daily necessities. Seohyun would always say that she could manage everything on her own but she always gives up when it's a fight between her and her mum. She's an upright student. The maids prepare her stuffs for today and update all of her closet that she already use to new ones.. From her hair clips, her all time favorite hair band, ribbons, dresses, school uniform, her shoes, her accessories and all of her daily body use.*
Maid 1 : your bathroom is ready.. 
*She had 3 bathrooms. One for her shower, one with a huge jacuzzi, one with sauna. And she had 3 closet. One for her school attires, one for her dresses and one for her daily attires. Her bed is round and huge and it's full with pink stuffs. Next to her room is her study room it's huge enough that the library can't even have a match with it.. Her favourite books are all over the cabinets.*
Maid 2 : please wake up miss seohyun...
Seohyun : *yawns* it's morning already..
Maid 3 : please wear this slippers..
Seohyun : guys.. What did I say about arranging all of my stuffs on my own.. I will not tell mummy.. I promise.. Just let me do it myself..
Maid 1 : we can't.. We promise to Mr and Mrs Seo that we will help you with everything that you need..
Seohyun : with everything that I NEED.. I don't need to be treated like a princess..
Maid 2 : but--
Seohyun : Noooo!! No more excuses..
Maid 3 : but miss...
Seohyun : *cupping her ears* no more..
*seohyun runs away but followed by the three maids. Seohyun closes the bathroom door.*
Maid 1 : miss.. Let us help you to take your bath.. We need to scrub you.. And help you to get clean..
Seohyun : it's fine.. I'll do it myself.. I'll let you guys do it tomorrow.. Okay?! I promise I won't tell mummy..
3 maids : fine miss..


* Five maids with a formal dresses came in rushing to his room as if they were chase by crazy dogs. The maid that was orriginally three was add up by his own request. They came in and sehun is already up looking through his pale window*
 
Sehun : late.. Late! LATE!!! How many times should I tell not to be late??!!! I clearly stated that I hate people that's always late... I knew I shouldn't take girls... U guys are nonsense!!! NONSENSE!!!
Maid 1 : we are very sorry Mr sehun...
Sehun : didn't I tell you not to call me Mr sehun.. But master.. Only MASTER!! understand?!!!
Maid 1 : we are soo sorry master..
Sehun : why there's only one of you that answer me?
The Five maids : we are very sorry master...
Sehun : prepare my bathroom and the school attires...

* Sehun's room are REALLY huge..but more than his bed room , his game room are much more huge.. All of the games he collect..from his first game series to the latest ones... It's practically a museum... His study room are soo dusty.. It's not that he didn't use it but he rarely use it and never allows any of his maid went in.. It's like his private get away.. His closet and his bathrooms are just like seohyun's*
 
Sehun : *getting out from his bath tub.. To wear his new uniform* woowwww!! The uniform is not that bad after all.. It's better than what I expect...
Maid 2 : is there anything you need sir?
Sehun : noo.. I can handle it from now on.. Ohh didn't you guys said you will do anything for me?? Then..

 

Seohyun : sir I am late.. I am NEVER late.. Why today??!! And It's assembly day..
Driver : sorry miss I think you will be late... But it's okay you are the---- where are you going???
Seohyun : *open her door and runs as fast as she could* 

*seohyun, a girl that never wanted to be different from the others. She just wanted to be a normal girl that have many friends.. But sadly her conditions made it that way*

Seohyun : if I could just... *bumps into someone that uses bicycle* ouchh!!! You???!!!!!
Sehun : you?!!!
Seohyun : why the-- why are you here and a bicycle.. Did you possibly think that this is a school like the UK school.. We have timetables... And before seven we need to get in school!!!
Sehun : rich people can't use bicycle..?!!! What timetables?!!!
Seohyun :*looks at watch* urghhhh... Whatever!!! Let's just go!! *Grab Sehun's hand leaving his bicycles behind* there's three minutes more...
Sehun : wait!!!! Wooahh---- *runs and grab her hand back*

*arrive at school with linking fingers*
Dicipline teacher : my my what do we have here married couple?? *seohyun and sehun immediately lose their hands with red faces* Seohyun!!! I thought you're the student example!! Why are you late?? You!! Who are you??
Sehun : Mr Oh's son.. New student.. Oh sehun..
Dicipline student : I don't care who's son are you.. You're late.. This time I'm letting you two go.. It will be a big hit that Mr Seo's daughter and Mr Oh's son both are late to school.. Everyone would love the story.. But since I'm nice enough.. You may go..
Sehun and seohyun : thank you miss 
Seohyun : ughh... This is all the maids fault.. They shouldn't chase me..
Sehun : * ignore and walk faster*
Seohyun : aww c'mon I'm just helping to start a conversation...
Sehun : now.. What's gonna happen to my bicycle.. It's a special bicycle..
Seohyun : I'll replace--
Sehun : if it can be replace... I would already replace it!!
Seohyun : wowwww... You don't have to shout...!!
Sehun : this is why girls are always a nuisance...
Seohyun : ughh.. What?!!

*class teacher notice noises in the hallway and came out of the class*

Class teacher : what's with all the nois~ee~sss.. Ohhh... Both of you.. Come in.. You must be Mr Oh's son..
Sehun : yeahh... You're a good guesser..
Class teacher : it's easy.. Nobody.. I mean no men would just simply walk with seohyun.. She hates them.. *giggle*
Seohyun : *cross her arm* noo.. What are you talking about.. Well I just thought they are not necessary..
Sehun : ohh..really?!! Ohhh.. How weird but I HATE GIRLS TOO...!! *stare at seohyun*
Seohyun : heooollll!! *laugh sarcastically*

* as seohyun went in the class, sehun notice that she change her attitude to a could person and don't talk to anybody. Sehun was weirded on how talkative she could be but a silent person in class but it's not that she don't have any friends.. But just a few of them.. As in the girls that only wants her money and fame and the guys that's constantly flirting her *
Class teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter