Chapter 10

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLASHBACK

*Mr Seo calls for an important meeting with Mr Oh.. They went to a private restaurant and only both of them are in..*

Mr Seo : this is crisis..
Mr Oh : what?!! Is there anything happen to my future daughter in law??!
Mr Seo : that's under control.. Now.. The real problem is.. My wife.. 
Mr Oh : why? Is she leaving you?
Mr Seo : noo..she wants to marry off my daughter with her young doctor that saved her life..
Mr Oh : what about our agreement??
Mr Seo : of course I remember that!! That's the reason of me cancelling all the meetings today to meet you..
Mr Oh : okay... *sigh* let's.. Calm down for a while..
Mr Seo : *sigh* okay.. Do you think sehun loves my daughter?
Mr Oh : yeahh... He always talks about her.. And he is really worried.. He went to the hospital everyday.. When I told him.. That she would be just alright.. He just won't listen..
Mr Seo : I never see him around..
Mr Oh : Maybe he still felt guilty for her..
Mr Seo : he don't even do anything to her...
Mr Oh : what about seohyun? Does she like her?
Mr Seo : my joohyunnie.. I don't even know if she likes him.. She doesn't say anything but from the way I see it.. Nowadays she always smile and joke around with us.. It felt like there's someone who taught her to.. *chuckles*
Mr Oh : *smile*
Mr Seo : I'm devastated by my wife's idea of marrying her off with that young doctor..
Mr Oh : *sigh while thinking* *suddenly* ahhhhh !!
Mr Seo : *startled* what?!!!! Stop doing that!! I might die early because of you!!
Mr Oh : *laugh whole-heartedly* sorry.. But I just got a brilliant idea.. *smile* but we need a lot of help...
Mr Seo : I'm trusting you in this..
Mr Oh : awww.. Come on!! My idea is always better than yours..
Mr Seo : pfffttttttt!!!!
Mr Oh : have your trust on me *smirk*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*After sehun bought his lunch, he quickly scans for seohyun.. And there she is.. Eating politely in her favorite dark spot.. With her cutlery neatly arranged and a feminine looking like lunch box.. Alone.. She doesn't even look around at people but focus only towards her healthy food..*

*he stare her for quite some time until..*
Suzy : sehun-ahh.. Come and sit here..
sehun : *sigh* be right there...

*hesitates but eventually sit with her*

Suzy : sehun-ahh.. Don't you know.. Your dad is holding a huge celebrating party.. And the theme is the swan and eagle.. *hug sehun's arm* and that is held in a ballroom.. That means we can.. DANCE!!
Sehun : I did not know.. *still staring at seohyun*
Suzy : the girls would be in white.. While the guys will be in black..
Sehun : oh really?
Suzy : I have a perfect dress to go there..
Sehun : uh-huhh.. *still staring*
Suzy : and it's your dad's party..
Sehun : sure.. *still staring*
Suzy : yahhh!! Are you even listening?!! *pull his hand*
Sehun : what? It's really true? Woww!!
Suzy : you~~~!!!! You're not listening!!
Sehun : I am? I mean I'm sorry..
Suzy : whatever it is!! You're going to a party with me!!!! 
Sehun : what party?
Suzy : I think you should ask your dad.. *annoyed*
Sehun : okay then.. See you at class.. *he saw seohyun stands up to go to the library*
Suzy : where are you thinking you're going mister!!
Sehun : yeahh.. I'll be back.. *don't really care about her*
Suzy : youuuu!!! *pouts*

* seohyun was on her way to the library until she heard her phone rang.. She picks up her phone and eventually, it's her mum.. Sehun who followed her all the way was hearing her conversation with her mum*

*on the phone*
Seohyun : yeoboseyo? Mom?
Mrs Seo : honey.. I got a great news for you!!
Seohyun : the new red bunny limited edition ( a book that I made up XP ) is out!!!
Mrs Seo : yeahhh...
Seohyun : arghhhhh!!!
Mrs Seo : no..
Seohyun : mummy.. Stop playing jokes on me..
Mrs Seo : but I got a better news..
Seohyun : what?! Don't you say I'm getting married..
Mrs Seo : hahahahahahahaha.. If you want it I'll handle it right away..
Seohyun : ewww mummy!!
Mrs Seo : well.. Your dad and sehun's dad is going to celebrate a friendship party.. I don't really get the reason on why they are celebrating so I just called it friendship party.. 
Seohyun : huh??
Mrs Seo : and you need a date.. And there's someone that's really suited to be your date! *smirk*
Seohyun : who? Don't tell me it's sehun cause---
Mrs Seo : of course not!! It's doctor kris!!
Seohyun : ohh..
Mrs Seo : it's a great idea right?! I'll call him right away.
Seohyun : mom! Let me get the straight.. You want me to come the friendship party that daddy and papa.. I mean Mr Oh's organize with doctor kris?!!

* at that point sehun was taken aback.. He was thinking too much.. He thinks what is his father up to now.. He thought it was a plan on sehun and seohyun both got together.. Why does it seems like it's the opposite now..*

( yes guys.. Sehun is not having an amnesia )

Sehun : papa!!

* seohyun who just hang on her mother, heard a familiar sound.. And of course it was sehun in her head.. But.. He's standing near her but seems to not care about anything but himself.. He f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter