Chapter 9

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun is at home thinking of how she would spend the time since it's been always with sehun.. She's staring to feel really weird why sehun suddenly went missing.. She called his mom but sadly she never picks up the calls.. The day after that.. She went to school..

*Everyone at school gave her the stare that anyone could just poke their eyes into her*

Seohyun : Youngjae-ahh.. Have you seen sehun??
Youngjae : *silent* you.. Really don't know??
Seohyun : what I don't know..
Youngjae : don't you remember how he fainted straight after he carried you to the ambulance van.. And he himself hit the rocks..
Seohyun : what?!!!
Youngjae : I think he never wakes up after that happen.. But the media didn't know about it..
Seohyun : how could this happen??!!
Youngjae : but.. Are you sure you're really her "future" wife?
Seohyun : *sigh* noo.. I'm.. Not...
Youngjae : what?!! I knew it.. Soo do.. We..still..have..a chance? *wink*
Seohyun : what?!! *leave*
Youngjae : heyy!! I'm talking here.. *smile* soo cute... But she is NOT SEHUN'S FUTURE WIFE IS A GREAT NEWS!! I better tell the others..

*Seohyun is staring to get really worried, she went here and there.. She ask what hospital did sehun admitted in.. But nobody knows.. She's currently hated by the other girls..*

The guiltiness build up in seohyun's heart.. She couldnt accept herself if there's anything happen to him.. Soo she gather up all her courage to find him.. She starting to escape from school.. Or even pretended to be sick.. Or even begged her mom not to go to school.. Just soo she could silently go and find sehun or ask anyone that have seen him.. She search him in every hotel.. Hospital or even his house.. But all leads to an empty answer..

Seohyun : ahh!! They might be outside the country..

Soo she search up all hospital that he might be in.. And gather all her courage to ask her dad to give her some money.. To book a flight.. Well.. Her daddy won't agree of course..

Seohyun : but daddy please... *puppy eyes*
Mr Seo : that won't work on me...
Seohyun : but daddy.. I need to find sehun.. *pouts*
Mr Seo : *sigh* honey *hold her shoulder* you're escaping schools for more than two weeks now.. And when we force you to go to school.. You escaped yourself.. What have gotten into you..?!! You're not acting like yourself.. You're no longer the joohyun daddy knows..
Seohyun : *sigh* sorry that dissapointed you daddy.. It just I've been searching for sehun.. They said he fainted at school after he carried me and he is still in comma..*tears*
Mr Seo : darling.. Do.. You.. By any chances like Sehun?
Seohyun : what?!! Not you too daddy..
Mr Seo : then??
Seohyun : well.. He's a friend that always be there when I need him daddy..
Mr Seo : soo.. Is it your so-called doctor kris or sehun?
Seohyun : dad..?
Mr Seo : yes darling.. 
Seohyun : I think you need to eat your medicines..
Mr Seo : don't be silly darling *pinch her nose* it's okay then..

*Seohyun felt really weird at how her dad acts.. He use to be a straight guy with no affection whatsoever. But she promised that she would come to school tomorrow.. But she have been thinking why her dad let out a smirk before she leaves..*

Seohyun : Maybe daddy does forget to take his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter