Chapter 3

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Sehun : You're early today..
Seohyun : soo are you..
Sehun : well the maids is in a huge mess because i ask them to be earlier by an hour to prepare for my stuffs..
Seohyun : you know.. You could always do it yourself.. 
Sehun : Whatever.. You're coming to my house right?
Seohyun : yeahh.. But trust me on some circumstances my mum and dad don't even care about me going to your house.. I guess our class teacher is right all along.. They even say that I should stay there for a long time and even ask me whether I'm gonna spend the night in your house... * unbelievable face *
Sehun : I guess what jokwon say is true too... Snap!!
Seohyun : what did that guy said?!
Sehun : nothing that has to do with you of course...
Seohyun : ughhh... It's not like I'm desperate to know... Today I'm gonna beat you.. Trust my words.. Hahahaha...
Sehun : we'll see..


Seohyun : this is soo unfair I add up an hour studying at night.. And you still got the praises.. All you do is.. Nothing but those phones in your hand every single minute.. And your bags had nothing but portable charger and phone cooler.. How did you do it?
Sehun : it told you I'm a born genius!! It's in my genes...
Seohyun : *blinded with jealousy*
Sehun : the other girls would be jealous of other girl but You're jealous of some other person's brain?
Seohyun : *smile sarcastically while showing her teeth*
Sehun : here have this chocolate bar.. It's you favourite.. Where in the world is this ajushi... I clearly stated to take me on time..
Seohyun : yeaa... Because they are low in sugar and it's also good for ---- how in the world you know it's my favourite??!
Sehun : I.. I... I don't know.. Because it's healthy...
Seohyun : awww... You must've saw my lunch box that day..
Sehun : yeaa... *sigh in relieve* there he is *points at his driver* 

* sehun opens her door for her *
Seohyun : stop acting soo gentlemen.. It hurts.. Haha
Sehun : *close the door* then open it yourself... *went to the other side of the door*
Seohyun : ughh... Sulky much.. Annoying...
Sehun : come on already...! Before I leave you here

*pink ribbon maids came out of the pink limo that was created speacial for seohyun came out with lines of clothes*

Seohyun : didn't told you guys that I'll be following sehun back to his house... And from what I remember.. Mummy and daddy didn't even hesitated to give me permission on going..
Maid 1 : yess.. We know.. But Mrs Seo ask us to bring some of this clothes with you.. She say you need to dress nicely.. Since you're going to someone else's house..
Maid 2 : you may choose the dress you need..
Sehun : great!!! *sarcasm*
Seohyun : just give me something comfortable..
Maid 3 : this is nice.. It's pretty and edgy but comfortable in the same time..
Seohyun : I'll take it.. * runs into sehun car*
Maid 1 : but you need this shoes too.. And some makeover..
Maid 2 : you need this too..
Seohyun : just go ajusshi.. Fast!!

* the car moves *

Sehun : ajusshi.. Haven't I told you that you need to be here on time..!! You're taking forever to get here.. Do you want to get fired?!!
Seohyun : it's okay.. It's not like he didn't arrive right? 
Sehun : *ignores*


Seohyun : wowww!! You're house reminds me of...
Sehun : your house.. Seohyun : my house.. *look at each other*
Seohyun : yeahhh.. How did you know that.. I don't think you've ever been there..
Sehun : well... *tries to change topic* my dad and your dad is the best buddies.. They promised to create the same exact shape and interior.. That is if my dad build a pool near the house as in forty inches away from the house.. Your dad will build the same thing... And soo is your fountain in the front of your house.. Papa build the same thing..
Seohyun : no wonder all of the interior would sometimes change.. By the blink of an eye.. Suddenly there are fish pond in the car park and..
Sehun : pink flamingo in the doorway..!! I know...
Sehun and seohyun : hahahahahaha 
Seohyun : it was my dad and your dad's fashion sense all along.. They are soo close.. Haha..
Sehun : yeahh *thinking* I think what jokwon said about marriage is true too... Ohh know this is bad...
Seohyun : I'll never get lost in your house..heyy!! Do the inside of the house is the same thing too? 
Sehun : *still thinking*
Seohyun : hello!! *waves her hand in front of sehun*
Sehun : ohhh what?!! Yes.. Yes.. What are talking about?
Seohyun : ughh..

* five maids coming out of the house.. And welcome them.. One of them open seohyun's door and one of them open sehun's door.. Sehun's mum was waiting for seohyun's arrival too..seohyun was too surprised but greet her nicely *
Mrs Oh : omooooo!!! Mr and Mrs Seo's daughter is really pretty..
Seohyun : thank you Mrs Oh..
Mrs Oh : just call me omma..
Sehun : Omma.. It's not that she is your daughter... I'm your pretty son.. *aegyo*
Mrs Oh : okay okay.. Come in you two.. *holding seohyun's hand*
Seohyun : thank you Mrs Oh..
Mrs Oh : *glare*
Seohyun : I mean Omma.. *smile*
Mrs Oh : the guest room is prepared right? *wink at the maids*
Maids : de Mrs Oh..
Seohyun : omma.. Even the interior are a bit different but I could still feel the familiarity..
Mrs Oh : oh yeaahh.. Sehun! Go and take your bath and clean yourself.. Come down afterwards.. I'll bring seohyun and help her..
Sehun : fine then.. But omma.. If there's an unpleasant story I smell from both of you.. I will not go out from my bed for 3 days...
Mrs Oh : yeaa.. I got it... *wink at seohyun*
Seohyun : *smile* 

Seohyun : wowww!! The guest room are somehow reminds me of..
Mrs Oh : your room.. Yeaa.. We change the interior last night.. This maids work hard for it.. And for that.. I hope you will stay the night here *cute puppy eyes*
Seohyun : I don't know.. I'm just afraid if my parents would be worried..
Mrs Oh : don't worry.. They'll be glad that you'll be staying here.. I'm sorry.. I got excited that I actually ask your mom for a picture of your room.. And decorate the guest room just like yours.. Well minus the closet.. 
Seohyun : I don't know what to say Mrs Oh..
Mrs Oh : there you go again..
Seohyun : I mean omma.. It's really thoughtful of you.. You're soo nice.. And you know my mom?
Mrs Oh : well.. I myself are very surprise.. We get along too well.. She's totally my style.. I never knew this two man best friend would have the same type of girl's preference.. Cause I got soo many similarities with your mom...
Seohyun : I knew it.. Sehun and I talked about it..
Mrs Oh : *remembered something* ahh...I don't know your fashion taste but.. *open the closet* 
Seohyun : this is the exact dresses that I love to wear.. How did you know?
Mrs Oh : I don't know.. I just thought that it's my taste of clothes... Ohh how I really want a daughter.. But living with 2 men and the maids is just not the same as having a daughter.. You have to come here often.
Seohyun : aww.. Thank you omma *hugs Mrs Oh* you're a great mother.. But your fashion taste are different from my mom.. *laugh*
Mrs Oh : *giggle*...okay you may have your bath.. Make sure to come out to eat.. Before I forget..
Seohyun : *nods* what omma??
Mrs Oh : you are actually the first woman that sehun ever bring.. You should be glad.. Sehun hate girls before.. He thinks all the woman is like me.. Noisy and too cheerful..
Seohyun : but I like you Mrs-- omma... *laugh*
Mrs Oh : we'll talk some more later okay?? Have your bath..
Seohyun : okay omma..

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter