Chapter 6

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


*seohyun is preparing their breakfast along with maids while joking and laughing together*
Sehun : what in the world are you trying to do seohyun? What's the use of the maids?!
Seohyun : it won't even hurt you a muscle to just arrange the plates and  cutleries 
Maid 1 : I'm sorry Mr.. I mean master.. It's just that she wanted to help.. I did ask her to sit.. But she said she wants to make memoriable as tomorrow is her last day here..
Sehun : did I even ask you?!
Seohyun : sehun-ahh stop it! Why do you even wanted to be called "master".. Too much games..*shakes her head while zig zag-ing her finger*
Sehun : aren't you still in pain?
Seohyun : sehun stop!! Let's just eat and go to school.. *looks at her watch* or else..LIONESS!! 
Sehun : anything but that scary creature..

*eat their breakfast and hurriedly jumps in the car*

*people are clapping and cheering as soon as they came through the school gate and a student from their class shouts...*
Minhyuk : there!! Our class's first married couple or may be the school first married couple!!
Seohyun : ohhh noo!!! Nooooo!! Noo!!! *half whisper* what are we going to do?!!! *almost went insane*
Sehun : seohyun.. Calm down.. Let's just go with the flow and smile..
Seohyun and sehun : *slowly start walking and smile*
Sehun : we should at least do this much..*offer his hand* just to get their curiousity away...

*Seohyun half-hearted, not wanting to..but sehun snatch her hands and they even interwined their fingers, all the girls be jealous and all the guys be angry.. Some people.. Just enjoy the scenery.. But little did they know.. Some of the students are planning bad stuffs on her, even knowing how much powerful she has in the school*

Sehun : we should just act cool and be ourselves.. They would judge us no matter how good we are to them..
Seohyun : *nods not even thinking*

*in the noisy class.. People started to gather around their seat.. Asking them about the wedding*
Jokwon : seohyun.. I know we're not friends anymore.. But when are you giving me my invitation..
Seohyun : soon jokwon-ah.. Soon.. *awkwardly smile*
Jokwon : you better not break our promise.. Our bff promise...
Seohyun : sure.. Of course not..
Jokwon : *smile*
Minhyuk : What's wrong with you guys.. Seems soo stiff...
Minwoo : I know.. Sehun-ahh don't worry about us.. Though we are very.. I mean very.. Very..VERY.. like seohyunnie.. But you can take her *burst into tears*
Other boys : we get you buddy..
Alexa : don't forget me seohyun..
Fs : me too seohyun..
All the girls : flower girl *point to themelves*
Sehun and seohyun : *couldnt even drag their cheeks to smile*


Sanghyuk: aren't you going with seohyun?
Sehun : ohh.. Yeah..

*follow seohyun and at the canteen everyone stared at them and that includes the canteen helper.. The chefs.. The teachers.. Well everyone!! They're gossiping, they're cheering, meanwhile the two birds just smile awkwardly, sehun is being a good gentleman dragging seohyun when she is about to sit alone in the canteen and make her sit with him*

Sehun : sit here with me..
Seohyun : but.. Here's my favorite spot! 
Sehun : sometimes it's okay to leave the usual..
Seohyun : whatever then.. *blushed by the warmth of Sehun's hand*

*sehun knew the girls are planning bad things on seohyun. So he had to do something before things get worst*

Seohyun : you're kinda right..
Sehun : about what?
Seohyun : the air of eating here is different from my usual spot..
Sehun : *puzzled*
Seohyun : I mean look at my favourite spot. It's like the darkness invade!
Sehun : *smile without realising*

*minhyuk and Youngjae happen to pass by while searching for empty seat*
Jaebum : Youngjae-ahh.. Do you... Think..
Youngjae : let's just go without thinking! My seohyun *wiping tears*
Jaebum : yahh!! She's going to get married soon.. Let's just congr..rr..a..tu..late.. Her!! *burst into tears*
Youngjae : yahh.. Let's just stop and wipe our tears and face her.. And sehun too.. *took out his sweat towel*
Jaebum : I want too.. But where did you get this? Don't tell me..
Youngjae : yeahh..* tears* I went to the gym to get SEHUN'S BODY!!!

*sehun and seohyun notice them and ask them to Join in*

Sehun : what in are you guys doing there?!! come here and sit with us if you guys are searching for seats..
Seohyun : but I'm not comfortable with those guys..sehun...
Sehun : that's why you MAKE FRIENDS..honey.. *smile creppily*
Seohyun : well.. Hi..he..ll..ooo *smile awkwardly*
Jaebum and Youngjae : hi seohyun-ah *stare at her beauty*
Sehun : *jealousy just got thicken* why are you guys staring at my future wife?!!
Youngjae : I know that sehun.. I know that well.. But since you're taking her.. Let us just silently look at her *pouts*
Jaebum : yeahh..
Sehun : if you guys are not stopping.. I'm not going invite you guys to our wedding!
Seohyun : *pinch Sehun's hand*
Sehun : ouchh!!
Seohyun : how are you going to explain it later??!!*whisper*
Sehun : doesn't that even matter now? *glare*
Seohyun : *roll her eyes and get off from her seat to her favourite place after home, library*
Sehun : ughh!!
Jaebum : is she mad at us?
Sehun : noo.. It's just women's problem..
Jaebum : ohhh..
Youngjae : What's women's problem?
Jaebum and sehun : just eat youngjae-yahh!!
Jaebum : by the way! Your performance is tomorrow right?! Good luck bro!! We all look forward to it.. 
Youngjae : not to mention all the teachers and staffs..
Jaebum : and the reporters and paparazzis!!
Sehun : who?!! Paparazzis?!! Reporters?!!
Jaebum : that should be something usual for you.. 
Sehun :  soo That's why seohyunnie felt really nervous for the performance.. And always says she wants it to be perfect!! Like PERFECT!! 
Youngjae : poor seohyun.. It must've been hard on her..
Sehun : * thinks hard and leaves leaving Jaebum and Youngjae dumbfounded *


Seohyun : this library won three times in a row for the best school library.. There must be a book for love...

*seohyun walks until she reach the end of the huge cupboard.. And find the section for it*

Seohyun : Though this place seems soo deserted.. I guess people might have learn it naturally.. With their own experience..*feel sad*

*read the books she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter