Chapter 8

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the next day, 

*seohyun wakes up in a white place. It is soo calm that she couldnt barely hear anything but the wind blowing, the wind that's blowing trough the balcony is soo cold, when she was ready to stand up, she felt that her hand is soo heavy.. As she was turning, she saw a guy that's currently sleeping tightly while holding her hand.. She didn't get mad because.. That hand made her felt secured.. Due to the warmth that he's passing to her.. She tilt her head to see who is it.. The strong thought says it's sehun but.. It was.. *

Seohyun : who in the world are you?!!!

*the guy that seems to be wearing a doctor coat and a telescope as his necklace.. And seem to be soo good looking*

Seohyun : where's my parents? Or sehun? Or anyone else that I know??

* the doctor looks at her with drowsy but intense look! it seems like he knows her well *

* her parents barged in with a worried face*

* seohyun is honestly searching for sehun, but he is nowhere to be seen *

Mrs Seo : honey.. You're awake?? Are you okay??
Seohyun : noo..!! Who is this?? Why in the world is he touching me??!!! Why would any of you let this dude get near me?!!
Mrs Seo : he's my doctor joohyun-ahh..
Seohyun : then what is he doing here?
Mrs Seo : I think you forget about how you fainted last night.. Ohh god!! I knew something was wrong!! Your head must've been slammed hard!! *burst into tears*
Mr Seo : joohyun..honey.. Are you feeling any pain? *carefully observing her head*
Mrs Seo : doctor.. Why don't you examine her??

* the doctor was staring at her the entire time, snapped back to reality when Mrs Seo ask him to examine her.. And he's sure that she winked at him*

*seohyun look at him with full attention.. She observe him troughly.. He looks very dashing.. Like a man should be.. And seohyun didn't deny how good he looks in his doctor coat.. As he examines her she tries to have a peek in his name tag but the doctor's hand keeps on getting trough her sight*

Seohyun : excuse me?! *grab his hand and move it from her sight to look at his name tag* WU..YI..FAN...*reads out loud* woww!! Are you a chinese?? *in chinese*
Doctor kris : yeahh.. But I can speak fluent korean... *smile cutely* ohh and you can call me kris.. *smile again*

Seohyun : that smile kills me.. 
Doctor kris : what??
Seohyun : nothing..

*looks at mum*

Seohyun : mummy.. You didn't tell me you have a doctor.. *pouts* are you sick?

* Mr Seo and seohyun look at Mrs Seo with the generation's genes of adorable puppy eyes *

Mrs Seo : okayy fine.. I'll tell you.. Honestly.. I've been sick.. That time when I agreed of giving you the permission to go to Sehun's house because I'm afraid you will be worried.. Thank goodness your dad always come home late.. Well.. Let's just say I never get caught going to the hospital.. I'm fine now.. With this guy's help.. and a bit of Mrs Oh's help.. 
Seohyun : that's why you practically don't care about me going there.. And rarely call me..
Mrs Seo : don't worry honey.. I'm perfectly fine now..
Mr Seo : *offer a hug* I love you honey..
Mrs Seo : I love you more.. *hug*
Seohyun : hello.. *waves her hand* I feel outdated here..
Mrs Seo : you can hug doctor kris!!
Seohyun : mummyyy!!! *whines like a baby*
Mr Seo : what are you saying to our poor daughter..
Mrs Seo : what?? *sarcasm*

* doctor kris stor there chuckling at their cuteness *

*all of the three hug each other seohyun breaks the hug by asking them a question*

Seohyun : where's sehun? *in the coolest look ever!*
Mrs Seo : ohh.. He did carried you.. To the hospital.. After he stayed here for a long time yesterday.. He went home after his mom called.. I didn't see him around today.. But I will call him.. I will tell him you're already awake..
Seohyun : it's okay mummy.. I can call him..
Mrs Seo : okay then.. Mummy will be outside with your daddy.. You.. Can have a talk with doctor kris okay?
Seohyun : but mum-- *the door slam closes*

< hospital waiting room > 
Mr Seo : what was that for?
Mrs Seo : nothing.. I just feel like it..
Mr Seo : are you thinking about having him as your son-in-law?
Mrs Seo : why not? He's father is the owner of this sucessful hospital and not just that.. He is really humble.. He didn't brag about his dad.. He is also a loyal son.. His fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter